Remove Advertisements

Paladin Tier 12

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Paladin Tier 12

Postby Worldie » Thu May 05, 2011 9:07 am

As far as i know they arent available yet.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby bldavis » Thu May 05, 2011 9:08 am

RedAces wrote:hey,
Gerunna wrote:Reading through some of the datamined 4.2 changes on mmochampion I noticed the following:

Druid: Lacerate no longer causes a high amount of threat.

Nothing for paladins is mentioned though I'd be on the lookout for a threat nerf for them too. I guess this is Blizz's solution for making tanks care about hit and expertise, but still I wonder if it will be enough to counteract the OP-ness of Vengeance.

The lacerate nerf was in 4.1 and its damage got buffed in order to compensate...
I expect similar buffs to Death Strike and Shield Slam. ShotR doesn't cause high threat, so I don't think they gonna change it.

Bye, RedAces.

this is a new lacerate nerf, it is simply another bonus threat drop
all of the tanking classes are having thier main threat abilities nerfed....which makes the 2pc make sense

edit: ill check on mmo-champ and wowhead and see what i can do

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Worldie » Thu May 05, 2011 9:09 am

The bonus threat of Lacerate has been removed already with 4.1, that's likely just a tooltip fix.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Epimer » Thu May 05, 2011 9:15 am

sherck wrote:It there any possibilityt hat some fine person who is not firewall restricted can put up the stats for the Holy Tier pieces? I don't even really need to know the actual numbers, just which pices have which secondary stats on them (Spirit, Haste, Crit, Mastery).

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Not what you asked (since they're not available), but all of the off-set piece so far have Spirit.

Gloves: Crit and Haste options available (as in, once with Crit, one with Haste)
Chest: Haste
Feet: Haste
Wrist: Mastery
Caster Shield: Haste

Seeing as there are rarely identically itemised off-set and tier healing plate pieces, that suggests to me that we might be seeing a dearth of haste on the tier pieces. Also unimpressed by the Mastery bracers, since it's a slot you only tend to see one item for.
Epimer

Postby bldavis » Thu May 05, 2011 9:16 am

Worldie wrote:The bonus threat of Lacerate has been removed already with 4.1, that's likely just a tooltip fix.

you know, i think you are right

i just double checked the tooltip on wowhead and it still has the high amount of threat in it ...
so prob a tooltip fix

Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Sabindeus » Thu May 05, 2011 9:39 am

sherck wrote:It there any possibilityt hat some fine person who is not firewall restricted can put up the stats for the Holy Tier pieces? I don't even really need to know the actual numbers, just which pices have which secondary stats on them (Spirit, Haste, Crit, Mastery).

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Don't think there are stats for those yet, I only see the Prot set on wowhead...
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Postby Maat » Thu May 05, 2011 9:41 am

* Retribution 4 Pieces - Increases the duration of your Zealotry ability by 15 sec.

[/quote]

Sadly, the only way that would go live would be due to gross oversight.
Last edited by Maat on Thu May 05, 2011 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maat

Postby mclem » Thu May 05, 2011 9:42 am

I was thinking when I first saw the 4pc that I didn't like it because it effectively acts against the damage reduction, but thinking further I'm guessing that this could have a nice synergy with the Glyph of Divine Protection. Combining the two lets the same spell act as both a *big* magic damage reduction cooldown and a pretty big avoidance boost cooldown.
mclem

Postby arrigo » Thu May 05, 2011 10:23 am

mclem wrote:I was thinking when I first saw the 4pc that I didn't like it because it effectively acts against the damage reduction, but thinking further I'm guessing that this could have a nice synergy with the Glyph of Divine Protection. Combining the two lets the same spell act as both a *big* magic damage reduction cooldown and a pretty big avoidance boost cooldown.

Yeah that's exactly what I thought when I saw it, with the glyph you have 40% magic reduction and for conversations sake lets say your sitting at 60% block with full CTC activating the 12% Parry will in effect convert 12% of your block part of the table to parry. It would still be effected by RNG obviously, but you'd have 20% less physical damage coming in on average.
Last edited by arrigo on Thu May 05, 2011 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
arrigo

Postby Worldie » Thu May 05, 2011 10:30 am

Maat wrote:
* Retribution 4 Pieces - Increases the duration of your Zealotry ability by 15 sec.

Sadly, the only way that would go live would be due to gross oversight.[/quote]
Actually Zealotry is less of a DPS boost than it seemb, usually half of it is wasted due to DP procs.
It's not as huge bonus as it may seemb, but it's very good for a set bonus.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby sherck » Thu May 05, 2011 10:47 am

Epimer wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Not what you asked (since they're not available), but all of the off-set piece so far have Spirit.

Gloves: Crit and Haste options available (as in, once with Crit, one with Haste)
Chest: Haste
Feet: Haste
Wrist: Mastery
Caster Shield: Haste

Seeing as there are rarely identically itemised off-set and tier healing plate pieces, that suggests to me that we might be seeing a dearth of haste on the tier pieces. Also unimpressed by the Mastery bracers, since it's a slot you only tend to see one item for.

Sadly, I have to agree with you. If there are Haste options on a non-tier piece, I highly doubt that the Tier piece in that slot will have Haste on it. So, at best, we are probably looking at three Tier-12 pieces with Spirit/Haste (helm, shoulders, legs) which would not be the end of the world to have 3 perfectly itemized tier pieces and a 4th piece worn that has lesser secondary stats.

Somehow, however, I doubt that Blizzard will impelement that cleanly.

Cheers,
sherck

Postby fudomyou » Thu May 05, 2011 12:09 pm

Coming into this thread late, but...

Am I the only one who sees the crotch port and ass port as accidental goatse?

Or are they just "FUN GOES HERE" holes?
fudomyou
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Thu May 05, 2011 12:29 pm

fudomyou wrote:Coming into this thread late, but...

:shock:

one sec....
*looks at them again*

:shock:
*covers ass with hands*
i know we tend to get fucked every patch with nerfs but....
this is too much!

bldavis

Postby fafhrd » Thu May 05, 2011 1:14 pm

fudomyou wrote:Coming into this thread late, but...

It is going to be amazing if draenei tails come out through that spot :D
ImageImage
1/1 Lore pre-nerf.
fafhrd

Postby Maat » Thu May 05, 2011 1:51 pm

Once seen, cannot be unseen. Holy nether protection anyone?

Btw the hood designs (sans halo) reminds me a lot of those highbreed aliens in Ben10, if anyone ever had the misfortune of watching that series.

As for the Zealotry thing, well, 35s Zeal means 4-5 more TVs per 2 minute cycle, which is pretty metal. I'll miss 40s Inqs, but 35s TV spam sounds a lot more fun.

And well, you know, paladins aren't allowed to have fun, so it won't go live.
Maat

PreviousNext

Return to General