The PK thread

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

The PK thread

Postby halabar » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:53 am

Since apparently we've been annoying people, and since the guild forums currently have issues, I'm starting this thread to collect all the PK goodness so the rest of MT doesn't suffer our indulgences, but the weak and weary can come and find good times and velvet-laden kodos. If only Njall was here...

And don't worry, we welcome all, even if you aren't PK.

On to business...

Ami: You have a chanter to use that Agi wrist enchant, correct? If not, I'll move my enchanter over and make ya a trade for the Agi meta pattern that I got last night for your JCer. Just a thought...

Didn't have time to post the SS, but yeah, that was the nicest pug ever. So polite the system wouldn't let us kick him.. But I just had a bad thought.. the system didn't kick him.. GM or CM in game?...
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Re: The PK thread

Postby Sabindeus » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:59 am

I... wow...

Can't you guys do this in PMs? You can send PMs to multiple people you know.
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Postby halabar » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:24 am

Sabindeus wrote:I... wow...

Can't you guys do this in PMs? You can send PMs to multiple people you know.

Ok.

Once our forums are up, I'll do my best to remove myself from the community here, and participate there. We've grown from the community here, and that is what's allowed the growth. Community. Perhaps too much of a good thing now.

Since even Ami's amusing Pug encounter got attacked since it was a PK guild run, I'll just shut up now.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Sabindeus » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:27 am

To be clear, I don't care what you guys do in topical maintankadin threads, banter amongst guildies is fine by me as long as it doesn't derail conversation too much (even if it annoys other people, they can suck it up), but having this stand-alone thread is over the top.
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Return to General