Remove Advertisements

Restarting a toon

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Restarting a toon

Postby bldavis » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:32 pm

Nakama wrote:
bldavis wrote:wtb scrolls of renaming for demons!

You don't need one. There's a demon trainer where most Warlock trainers are that allows you to resummon your demon with a different name for the cost of 50g.

edit: Cylina Darkheart in Elwynn Forest and another warlock trainer in the Slaughtered Lamb in Stormwind can do it for sure.

--Jed

:shock:
/facepalm

i did not know this.....
<--faillock (among other classes)

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby theckhd » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:22 pm

I didn't know it either, but my warlock episode predates her.
"Theck, Bringer of Numbers and Pounding Headaches," courtesy of Grehn|Skipjack.
MATLAB 5.x, Simcraft 6.x, Call to Arms 6.0, Talent Spec & Glyph Guide 5.x, Blog: Sacred Duty
theckhd

Postby Darielle » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:52 am

This Druid was the 9th attempt at making a Druid, and the 1st to make it past lvl 18. It went on to hit 80 in a week irl.

I don't think I'd bother restarting an 80 or 85 ever though. Although there's a friend of mine who deleted all his ICC-geared Shaman, Paladin, Druid and Priest healers, twice in Wrath. He now plays his .... fourth Paladin and has a third Shaman?

Edit: Actually, probably 5th Shaman. He had 2 Shaman in ICC at the same time, deleted his "alt", relevelled/geared it, deleted it again, and then eventually went on to delete the "main".
Darielle

Postby Worldie » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:13 pm

I've releveled a pala up to the max level (70, then 80) with every major patch, to see how much the class changed. Said paladins still exist, too bad i refuse to play them anymore.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Archeth » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:32 pm

Nakama wrote:
bldavis wrote:wtb scrolls of renaming for demons!

You don't need one. There's a demon trainer where most Warlock trainers are that allows you to resummon your demon with a different name for the cost of 50g.

edit: Cylina Darkheart in Elwynn Forest and another warlock trainer in the Slaughtered Lamb in Stormwind can do it for sure.

--Jed

Wow, I never realized they actually added this option after they talked about it during the big demon name fuckup in 4.0.1 or w/e it was. 50g is kind of high but it beats deleting warlocks past level 10 8)
Archeth

Postby Worldie » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:30 am

I may finally change my succubus name, Batanda is quite horrible expecially if ur italian.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Skye1013 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:40 am

Worldie wrote:I may finally change my succubus name, Batanda is quite horrible expecially if ur italian.

I don't get it... and apparently neither does google translate. Is it a slang term?
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:49 am

Skye1013 wrote:
Worldie wrote:I may finally change my succubus name, Batanda is quite horrible expecially if ur italian.

I don't get it... and apparently neither does google translate. Is it a slang term?

Batanda -> Mutanda -> http://images.google.it/images?hl=it&so ... 0&aql=&oq=

:(

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Skye1013 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:55 am

Worldie wrote:
Skye1013 wrote:

Batanda -> Mutanda -> http://images.google.it/images?hl=it&so ... 0&aql=&oq=

:(

WTB NSFW tag, pst. XD
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:11 pm

Uhm yea i guess some of those images may be :P

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Skye1013 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:39 pm

So... what's the "RP" story that goes along with the demon name change? A friend and I have been discussing how you initially bind a demon to your soul (hence the need for soul shards to summon them.) So we were just wondering how they implemented it.
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Chicken » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:35 am

Skye1013 wrote:So... what's the "RP" story that goes along with the demon name change? A friend and I have been discussing how you initially bind a demon to your soul (hence the need for soul shards to summon them.) So we were just wondering how they implemented it.
Just gonna quote the NPC:

Weary of one of your demonic charges? Hoping for one with a more pleasing name?

For a price, I can assist you in the obliteration of a current minion so that you may summon an entirely new one...
Chicken

Postby Sabindeus » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:19 am

Oh my god you're MURDERING DEMONS!!! D:
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Postby bldavis » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:28 am

Sabindeus wrote:Oh my god you're MURDERING DEMONS!!! D:

HOLY SHIT WERE BACK IN BC!!!!!!

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Chasey » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:33 am

Could never bring myself to delete a toon past 20. I know for a fact I could not delete my main. Hell I can't even make her my non main.

Towards the end of Wrath i got really frustrated with ICC so I rolled a human pally to see a few thing. Wrathgate on the alliance side as well as Sauerfang in ICC 10. I also wanted to see the lore the pally on the alliance side. I have that toon still, I think about going back and hitting 85 with her but not sure I'm ready to level yet I'm working on my hunter then my DK, then....maybe I'll got to 85 ally side with my pally.
Chasey

PreviousNext

Return to General