Postby Njall » Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:51 pm

Patch out
Le freak
Tres chic
Flight to Peru: £1000
Camping gear: £200
Native guide: £50
Sledgehammer to break down stone door: £12.99
Awakening one of the Great Old Ones: priceless.

There are some things man was not meant to know. For everything else,
there's Mastercard.
Njall
Maintankadonor

Re: Patch out?

Postby ZeroKewl » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:36 pm

Tol Barad

* Attacking forces will receive a 200% capture speed bonus when they control 2 keeps.
* Defending forces will receive a 200% capture speed bonus when they control all 3 keeps

So defenders get +200% capture speed when they have nothing to capture? Something seems wrong in their thinking to me.
ZeroKewl

Postby KysenMurrin » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:45 pm

That bit's there so that Defenders have an advantage at the start of a battle, making it harder for Attackers to get that first push.
Last edited by KysenMurrin on Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Sabindeus » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:46 pm

ZeroKewl wrote:
Tol Barad

* Attacking forces will receive a 200% capture speed bonus when they control 2 keeps.
* Defending forces will receive a 200% capture speed bonus when they control all 3 keeps

So defenders get +200% capture speed when they have nothing to capture? Something seems wrong in their thinking to me.

the capture bar moves whether you control the base or not
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Postby ZeroKewl » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:29 pm

It moves a little to fully control it, but the whole idea seems pointless to get a buff to defend only when you have nothing to recapture mostly. I could see them fixing this to if you control 2 towers. THough I still feel the best fix is changing the bars for the attackin team to have more area inwhich to own the tower
ZeroKewl

Postby Gaxby » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:25 pm

Why is my CS not generating Holy Power when it misses/get dodged or parried? :(
Gaxby, Energizer Pally of Grim Batol
Gaxby

Postby tullock » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:30 pm

Because we got solid damage buffs we didnt need with the changes they made to ret and they decided to hurt our damage in the stupidest possible way to compensate?
tullock
Maintankadonor

Postby Fenris » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:11 pm

tullock wrote:Because we got solid damage buffs we didnt need with the changes they made to ret and they decided to hurt our damage in the stupidest possible way to compensate?

because they reintroduced the old bugged version while messing with CS damage,ignored the matter on the ptr and then decided to leave it there as an official "bug-fix",just for the fun of it?

Yes,sounds right
ImageImage
ImageImage
Fenris

Postby Flex » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:45 pm

ZeroKewl wrote:It moves a little to fully control it, but the whole idea seems pointless to get a buff to defend only when you have nothing to recapture mostly. I could see them fixing this to if you control 2 towers. THough I still feel the best fix is changing the bars for the attackin team to have more area inwhich to own the tower

No, it is to prevent the defending team from just rotating around from keep to keep as it is being captured to overwhelm the attackers, instead they want them to defend.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Dilvish » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:13 pm

Hmm...I guess I'm going to have to undo a couple of my reforges to get some hit back. Sigh.
Dilvish
Maintankadonor

Postby Aubade » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:16 pm

Copy pasting from my post in the frustrations thread since the same disscusion is going on here.

You guys cry more than a valley girl shut off from her trust fund.

I mean seriously, Paladins have been in a much worse spot. Now we need to gear for reliable HoPo, big whoop, we can still tank just fine, and if you get hit/exp cap it's barely noticeable (Assuming soft cap) suck it up and play your class, You're a goddamn paladin, you should be used to getting stealth nerfed.
- Awbade Level 85 Human Paladin - <Tsunami> Frostmourne - Retired.
Deliriously wrote:I prefer the, "Lonely Hand Approach" (trademark pending)
Aubade

Postby Dilvish » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:24 pm

Aubade wrote:Copy pasting from my post in the frustrations thread since the same disscusion is going on here.

You guys cry more than a valley girl shut off from her trust fund.

I mean seriously, Paladins have been in a much worse spot. Now we need to gear for reliable HoPo, big whoop, we can still tank just fine, and if you get hit/exp cap it's barely noticeable (Assuming soft cap) suck it up and play your class, You're a goddamn paladin, you should be used to getting stealth nerfed.

Well than make sure you copy and paste the same post into the Advanced Theorycraft and Calculations thread discussing the same thing. Gotta make sure everyone knows how whiny you think they are.
Dilvish
Maintankadonor

Postby Fenris » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:38 pm

Seems they are going to hotfix our set gloves (and dks' ones) at last
# Heroic and normal versions of Magma Plated Handguards did not have enough Strength and have been updated.
# Heroic and normal version of Sapphirium Handguards did not have enough Strength and have been updated.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1571 ... 6-hotfixes
ImageImage
ImageImage
Fenris

Postby KysenMurrin » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:54 pm

I've been trying to work out what's bugging me about my character when I see him on the character selection screen since yesterday, and I just realised.

His eyes have changed colour. They've always been brown, and now they're blue...

Edit: New things:
- You can see your character's movement speed on the character sheet under your ilevel.
- The /LFR tool has finally been updated for Cataclysm raids.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby djlar » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:24 pm

Only could have time to try my elemental/resto shaman.. and Booom! 15K ele on a heroic, then resto shaman destroyed other healers on BWD

Just as I was putting a new gem in my crafted chest I got a drop from Omnitrom.. oh well, hehehe.

So, what's the pally real speed with aura, guild perk and 310% mount?
djlar

PreviousNext

Return to General