Character Xfer Question

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Character Xfer Question

Postby Punkss2 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:53 pm

Is it possible to transfer a character from an account that is not active to an account that is active?

Anyone know? Just curious, I would like to get my druid on my main account without having to activate my second account, and buy another copy of Cata.
Thinking of starting WOW again....
Punkss2

Re: Character Xfer Question

Postby Worldie » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:00 am

Totally possible, i've done that.

Remember the 2 accounts must be part of same battle.net account. (or have the same registered person i suppose)
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Amirya » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:06 am

It was my understanding that both accounts have to be active, though, not one frozen and one playable.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:50 am

Well i could transfer my priest from my 2nd account to my main account a year ago, and my 2nd account was inactive. However, this was before battle.net.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Return to General