Remove Advertisements

Patch update from mmo-champion

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Patch update from mmo-champion

Postby Flex » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:56 am

sherck wrote:
Njall wrote:* Light of Dawn base healing has been reduced by 40%, from 1008 - 1124 to 605 - 675.

Wow, I don't know what to say about this one.

The question is is it the change that is already live? They reduced it previously since it was healing for more than Word of Glory so there was rarely a reason to ever cast WoG.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Epimer » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:17 am

Warriors can no longer teleport when using Charge with the Tahret Dynasty Mallet.

...wait, what?
Epimer

Postby Njall » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:18 am

Epimer wrote:
Warriors can no longer teleport when using Charge with the Tahret Dynasty Mallet.

...wait, what?

Tis a funny bug.
Flight to Peru: £1000
Camping gear: £200
Native guide: £50
Sledgehammer to break down stone door: £12.99
Awakening one of the Great Old Ones: priceless.

There are some things man was not meant to know. For everything else,
there's Mastercard.
Njall
Maintankadonor

Postby Flex » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:57 am

huh, didn't even see Crusader Strike was buffed to 135% weapon damage.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Njall » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:57 am

At least we didn't have this happen:

Flight to Peru: £1000
Camping gear: £200
Native guide: £50
Sledgehammer to break down stone door: £12.99
Awakening one of the Great Old Ones: priceless.

There are some things man was not meant to know. For everything else,
there's Mastercard.
Njall
Maintankadonor

Postby Chasey » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:18 pm

Rebuke is excellent news! Super happy about that.

Sucks Belfs got no racial love (that sounds kinda dirty :lol:)

Lets hope changes don't come when the QQ starts on the offical forums.
Chasey

Postby Amirya » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:39 pm

Sabindeus wrote:Rebuke baseline? lkjdfghlkjdhfgljkdshfglhjdsflkghj FUCKING FINALLY

All the necessary Ret buffs going undispellable? dlkfjghldkjfhgldjkshgkhjdf THANK JESUS MARY AND BLIZZARD

Now if they could make Avenging Wrath undispellable maybe I could finally kill mages...

Sacred Shield - When reduced below 30% health, paladins gain the Sacred Shield effect. The Sacred Shield absorbs X damage and increases healing received by 20%. Lasts 15 seconds. This effect cannot occur more than once every 30 seconds. Undispellable.

My 2s team just got 100% more badass.

Anyone else get a mental image of Sabin reading the news, falling out of his chair and onto his knees (human male /beg emote comes to mind) with his hands raised in supplication, before having a complete goddamn seizure of joy on the ground? :wink:
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Sànguinius » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:06 pm

The greatest patch notes ever! Finally I can go back to Ret PVP and not be gimped by RNG.
"The man who knows why, will always be better than the man who knows how."
Sànguinius

Postby Sabindeus » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:34 pm

Amirya wrote:
Sabindeus wrote:Rebuke baseline? lkjdfghlkjdhfgljkdshfglhjdsflkghj FUCKING FINALLY

All the necessary Ret buffs going undispellable? dlkfjghldkjfhgldjkshgkhjdf THANK JESUS MARY AND BLIZZARD

Now if they could make Avenging Wrath undispellable maybe I could finally kill mages...

Sacred Shield - When reduced below 30% health, paladins gain the Sacred Shield effect. The Sacred Shield absorbs X damage and increases healing received by 20%. Lasts 15 seconds. This effect cannot occur more than once every 30 seconds. Undispellable.

My 2s team just got 100% more badass.

Anyone else get a mental image of Sabin reading the news, falling out of his chair and onto his knees (human male /beg emote comes to mind) with his hands raised in supplication, before having a complete goddamn seizure of joy on the ground? :wink:

I mean, that's kind of exactly what happened.

If I could only wake up to this kind of news every day I would never be late to work.
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Postby Dantriges » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:38 pm

To the ground? :lol:
Dantriges

Postby Amirya » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:43 pm

Blizzard should introduce a stealth paladin ability - when activated, all paladins will fall to the ground and convulse for 45 seconds.

Btw, I missed, did anyone else notice what appears to be a stealth nerf in heroic Deadmines?

I was very confused last night.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby fuzzygeek » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:25 pm

Amirya wrote:Blizzard should introduce a stealth paladin ability - when activated, all paladins will fall to the ground and convulse for 45 seconds.

Btw, I missed, did anyone else notice what appears to be a stealth nerf in heroic Deadmines?

I was very confused last night.

What did they change?
fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor

Postby fudomyou » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:38 pm

It's not a stealth nerf, they documented the removal of some deadmines trash in the Jan 6 hotfix notes.
fudomyou
Maintankadonor

Postby Sarutankah » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:25 pm

I can remember - Spiders are totally benign now, ripsnarl seemed easier, we all got oneshot halfway through the run to the boat when the nightmare elixir wore off (we had made it there with without wipe/hold up).

Overall the run was.. interesting.
Sarutankah

Postby Amirya » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:29 pm

fudomyou wrote:It's not a stealth nerf, they documented the removal of some deadmines trash in the Jan 6 hotfix notes.

Ok, so that I did miss.

It also seemed to my group that Admiral Ripsnarl did a little ripping and a little more snarling.

(But that might have been imagination, on the tail end of, "1 oaf lackey? weren't there 2? hey, guys, where are the pirate casters there...?")
Amirya
Maintankadonor

PreviousNext

Return to General