Uncle Theck Needs You! (Urgent 4/23/11 update)

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Uncle Theck Needs You!

Postby masterpoobaa » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:07 pm

Im scared unkie Thek!
Ellifain @ Khaz'Goroth does not approve of torture, save where there's experience/rep/loot involved.
masterpoobaa

Location: Brisbane, Australia, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Universe.

Postby theckhd » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:53 pm

Bumping, because I could really use some help with the data collection. Please take a look at the thread linked in the OP and try and find 15-20 minutes to take some data for us.
"Theck, Bringer of Numbers and Pounding Headaches," courtesy of Grehn|Skipjack.
Simcraft 6.x, Call to Arms 6.0, Talent Spec & Glyph Guide 6.x, Blog: Sacred Duty
theckhd

Postby Skye1013 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:14 pm

Free bump for you.

I'd help if my computer was working (assuming high latency wouldn't cause issues with the data.)
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby theckhd » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:53 pm

Bumping because despite several new sign-ups on the maintankadin WoL guild, nobody's submitting data.

Come on folks, I know that at one point or another you've all used the resources on this site to figure out how to be a better tank. I'd like to think that one of the reasons Maintankadin is the site to go to for paladin tanking information is the amount of people here that spend their own time trying to improve our understanding of the underlying game mechanics.

It's time to give back to the community by giving some of your time. Go to the Call to Arms thread and try and carve 15 minutes out of your day to provide us with some data.

Seriously, I just spent 2k re-enchanting my gear to test things, including putting MENDING on a fucking Zin'rokh. The least you can do is go to a dummy and touch WoG yourself a bit.
Simcraft 6.x, Call to Arms 6.0, Talent Spec & Glyph Guide 6.x, Blog: Sacred Duty
theckhd

Postby fudomyou » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:51 pm

I haven't done any WoL logging in a while, but when I went to the call to arms thread, I was unable to really find what was being asked for. Should I check the opening post, which gets edited based on what people need, or should I check the latest post to see what people want next?
fudomyou
Maintankadonor

Postby theckhd » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:50 am

I update the first post with the current requests as we come up with them, and remove them as we receive parses and draw conclusions. It also contains all of the relevant information for how to use World of Logs for those who don't already have an account. So everything you need is in the first post.
theckhd

Postby fudomyou » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:49 pm

Auto-attacks with Mending? I can do that!
fudomyou
Maintankadonor

Postby theckhd » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:28 am

Bumping, because there are several tests we want to run on the PTR, and it's probably the last weekend it'll be up. Enlist today!
theckhd

Postby theckhd » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:09 am

Bumping again, there are still 2 or 3 quick tests that need to be performed on the PTR before it goes down. Please help out.
theckhd

Postby Shathus » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:17 pm

Responded in the CTA thread with a link to an uploaded log for the 30 HotR test and Seals test
Shathus
Maintankadonor

Postby theckhd » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:29 am

Bump. 4.0.6 goes live Tuesday, and we still need a few clarifications on seal triggering mechanics. If you have a character on the PTR, please consider taking 10 minutes and collecting a parse for us.
theckhd

Postby theckhd » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:31 am

Bump. Last day for the PTR, and I'm still in need of one data set. If someone doesn't take that data set today before the PTR goes down, I won't be able to post updated results tomorrow.

If you want to have updated calculations before the end of next week, please take 15 minutes to log onto the PTR and perform that test!
theckhd

Re: Uncle Theck Needs You! (Urgent 2/7/11 update)

Postby Shathus » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:32 am

Going out to dinner with friends tonight, I'll see if I'll have time afterwards since I already have the 2 JotJ specs and I think logged out in front of the AT dummy.
Shathus
Maintankadonor

Re: Uncle Theck Needs You! (Urgent 4/23/11 update)

Postby theckhd » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:10 am

Bump. 4.1 is very likely to land on Tuesday, and there are still a few tests that need to be run on the PTR. Please try and find 20 minutes to spare to help out.
theckhd

Re: Uncle Theck Needs You! (Urgent 4/23/11 update)

Postby theckhd » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:28 am

Bump, there are still some tests that we need run to nail down a couple 4.1 mechanical points.
theckhd

PreviousNext

Return to General