Remove Advertisements

heroic guild drama

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

heroic guild drama

Postby Rokh » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:58 pm

Has anyone elses guild gone bat shit crazy from like 6 people hitting 85 and that one dps that doesnt get a spot rage quits....

why do all the retards play dps.
Rokh

Re: heroic guild drama

Postby Badenhawk » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:18 am

Not yet, but it's one of those things that happen every expac. Unless you got enough people in the right numbers for different roles for 5/10 mans you're gonna have someone who's not happy. Similar thing happened to mine in WotLK for different reason with 2 founding members - they had so many alts and because neither could decide which was their main they decided to level all of them on lvl at a time, so by the time we had 5 members up to 80 these guys largest were still only 71-72. Started getting the shits because we were running heroics and Naxx pugs then turning up in purples to help them run normals. They eventually changed servers.

I'll leave the second point alone - we all know the answer to that :D

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers....
Badenhawk
Maintankadonor

Postby Teranoid » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:18 am

Rokh wrote:Has anyone elses guild gone bat shit crazy from like 6 people hitting 85 and that one dps that doesnt get a spot rage quits....

why do all the retards play dps.

Look at it this way. If they are going to bitch and moan about not getting into heroics the first week of the expansion then just imagine what else they'd bitch about later.

I'd say they did your guild a favor.
Teranoid

Postby halabar » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:31 pm

Well, if they quit because you did one run and they didn't get in, then good riddance.

On the other hand, if you chain-ran 10 heroics and didn't work them in the rotation, I'd bail as well, as the writing on the wall is pretty clear.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby ZeroKewl » Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:53 pm

halabar wrote:Well, if they quit because you did one run and they didn't get in, then good riddance.

On the other hand, if you chain-ran 10 heroics and didn't work them in the rotation, I'd bail as well, as the writing on the wall is pretty clear.

I agree with this as well. Got to place nice with guildies.
ZeroKewl

Postby claisa » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:21 am

Definitly you make time for the guildies who don't suck and those that you don't mind quitting as bring nothing to the guild apart from /general chat to guild chat can wonder why they don't go on runs. then again that is the same as with any sort of run be it heroic or raid.
claisa

Postby Sabindeus » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:03 am

Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Return to General