Remove Advertisements

Chaos Orbs

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Chaos Orbs

Postby Faro » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:49 pm

Not sure if this is the right place for this, gear discussion might be better so feel free to lock/move it accordingly (like you need my permission.)

Originally it was thought that they were the Cata equivalent of frozen orbs because of the frequency of their requirement in entry level epics, but there was no confirm. After doing about 5 heroic instances we have yet to find a Chaos Orb, so after checking the wow forums I decided to come here and ask if anybody has any insight.

Thanks
"Safiyas, if you don't stop screwing up I'm going to replace you with someone that has a Y chromosome." -Laethalas
Nikachelle on the Jewelcrafting Nerf- "Called my boyfriend up and told him. Think I ruined his day. :s"
Faro

Re: Chaos Orbs

Postby Faro » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:53 pm

Bumping for solution. I took a break and leveled my BS from 515 to 525 and Chaos Orbs dropped immediately. Maybe a hotfix went live, but before that no one in our group had 525, so if you're having the problem I recommend getting a (maxed)crafter in your party.
"Safiyas, if you don't stop screwing up I'm going to replace you with someone that has a Y chromosome." -Laethalas
Nikachelle on the Jewelcrafting Nerf- "Called my boyfriend up and told him. Think I ruined his day. :s"
Faro

Postby amh » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:00 am

One dropped for my pug in heroic Blackrock Caverns just now. No idea about the others' professions, but mine aren't maxed.
I used to play a paladin.
amh
Maintankadonor

Postby Belloc » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:54 am

They have a chance of dropping off heroic end bosses, from what I can tell. I've seen 3 or 4 today.
Belloc

Return to General