Remove Advertisements

Tanking Grim Batol at level 83

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Tanking Grim Batol at level 83

Postby Dianora » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:26 pm

Is actually fun and challenging. Doing the red dragon fly-by to soften/kill the trash mob make the whole instance go a wee bit faster. Only wipe twice.
ImageImageImage
Dianora

Re: Tanking Grim Batol at level 83

Postby Lieris » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:32 pm

Yep, I haven't had this much fun with WoW in quite some time although those crushing blow streaks are scary! I can't wait to go back there so I can get the quest rewards I missed out on because of my low level.
Lieris
Maintankadonor

Postby fuzzygeek » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:38 pm

I've enjoyed almost all the instances in this expansion; there's nothing that screams "I would rather self-castrate with rusty spoons than come here again." Like, say Occulus.
fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:12 pm

I've done all the istances at minimum level suggested and hell in level 85 istances at level 84 with 90k HP i was taking HUGE damage. Never spammed Barksk...er.... Divine Protection and Word of Glory so much.

I think i need to bind the Guardian to all my buttons for heroics now.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Dianora » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:55 pm

Worldie wrote:I've done all the istances at minimum level suggested and hell in level 85 istances at level 84 with 90k HP i was taking HUGE damage. Never spammed Barksk...er.... Divine Protection and Word of Glory so much.

I think i need to bind the Guardian to all my buttons for heroics now.

We did Grim Baton, Lost City, Halls of Origination. Only Lost City offered me quests. I'm still too low for the other two instances. Yes, I'm getting quit used to hit Word of Glory at half health.
ImageImageImage
Dianora

Return to General