Remove Advertisements

Cata + Pearl Harbor coincidence?

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Do you believe there is a connection between Cata going live on Pearl Harbor Day?

Yes
17%
No
73%
Other (Please explain in post)
10%

Total votes : 30

Re: Cata + Pearl Harbor coincidence?

Postby bldavis » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:24 am

Santcuff wrote:moonlanding.jpg

LMFAO

doesnt even qualify for the actual pic???

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Amirya » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:56 pm

Well no.

But to be fair, this is a stupid topic, and anyone who actually believes this theory is a retard of the highest magnitude, and should be shot before they contribute their stupidity to the gene pool.

I mean, really?
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby masterpoobaa » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:44 pm

I feel 5% dumber for reading this thread.
Ellifain @ Khaz'Goroth does not approve of torture, save where there's experience/rep/loot involved.
masterpoobaa

Location: Brisbane, Australia, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Universe.

Postby Barathorn » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:35 am

Amirya wrote:Well no.

But to be fair, this is a stupid topic, and anyone who actually believes this theory is a retard of the highest magnitude, and should be shot before they contribute their stupidity to the gene pool.

I mean, really?

QFT

Anyone believing this please report to internal 'processing' for a 'debriefing' and 'reassignment' :lol: . IE - prepare to be beaten with cricket bats. Speaking of which, any Australians care to comment on the cricket? CRIKEY THOUGHT NOT.
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
Barathorn

Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Postby Passionario » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:23 am

GovernmentAgentInBlack wrote:But to be fair, this is a major security breach, and anyone who actually believes this theory represents danger of the highest magnitude, and should be shot before they interfere with our master plan to cleanse the gene pool.

I mean, FNORD?

Fixed for hidden truth.

Also, the real reason for level cap being 85? '86 is the year when Chernobyl blew up. Every alpha playtester whose character reached level 86 spontaneously exploded in a small nuclear fireball. Therefore, Blizzard. will release the next expansion in December 2012, to coincide with the end of the world.
If you are not the flame, you're the fuel.
Passionario

Postby Levantine » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:34 am

Barathorn wrote:
Amirya wrote:Well no.

I mean, really?

QFT

Anyone believing this please report to internal 'processing' for a 'debriefing' and 'reassignment' :lol: . IE - prepare to be beaten with cricket bats. Speaking of which, any Australians care to comment on the cricket? CRIKEY THOUGHT NOT.

Fuck I laughed. We've been terrible at cricket for a while now, people have only just started to notice. I'm enjoying trolling all of my countrymen though. It's like the internet, but with dumb sportsfans.
Levantine

Postby Barathorn » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:40 am

I heard a great interview, I think it was with Chappel [unsure though] and all he said was [generalisation and not word for word],

"Don't gloat. That is the thing I have always liked about the English, you don't gloat. Christ we never hear the last of it when the Kiwi's beat us at anything, you don't want us to think of you as Kiwi's do you?"

Priceless.

Oh and /gloat. You convicts had that coming :lol: .
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
Barathorn

Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Postby Fridmarr » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:10 am

Levantine wrote:Fuck I laughed. We've been terrible at cricket for a while now, people have only just started to notice. I'm enjoying trolling all of my countrymen though. It's like the internet, but with dumb sportsfans.
Hey! We've been here all along. Closet nerd by day, closet sports fan by internet...
Fridmarr
Global Mod

Postby Malona » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:34 am

Passionario wrote:
GovernmentAgentInBlack wrote:But to be fair, this is a major security breach, and anyone who actually believes this theory represents danger of the highest magnitude, and should be shot before they interfere with our master plan to cleanse the gene pool.

I mean, FNORD?

Fixed for hidden truth.

I have seen the fnords.
Malona

Postby isiz » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:29 am

I choose CBH.
ImageImage
Tuesday maintenance is merely a setback!
isiz

Postby Invisusira » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:36 am

people are fucking stupid.
Invisusira

Postby Discus » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:31 am

We've been terrible at cricket for a while now

Mods could you get some T-shirts with this printed on just for us Brits using the site?
Discus

Postby PsiVen » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:34 pm

Gladiator Psiven, 90 Tankadin
90 Druid, 90 Mage, 85 Monk, 85 DK, 70 War, 70 Pal, 60 Priest, 60 Lock, 64 Rogue
Longtime addict of Space - Glory Through Conquest
PsiVen

Previous

Return to General