JC/Enchant leveling.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

JC/Enchant leveling.

Postby VikrumthePally » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:22 am

So I x-fered to another server to join a new raiding guild.

Well my only character there is a JC/Chanter. I know this is a very popular prof combination and just curious how those with these 2 profs only w/o a gatherer available plan to level in Cata.

I am sitting on around 17kish gold and am somehow hoping that I can level the 2 with that. I am not one that needs to be max level JC/Chanting within one week but reasonably soon to provide help in getting into heroics and what not.

Thoughts?
VikrumthePally

Re: JC/Enchant leveling.

Postby Flex » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:25 am

Enchanting is "easy" to level while you level, DE everything.

To level JC you can take all the Enchanting mats, auction them, then when ore prices die down a little bit use the gold from the enchanting mats to buy ore.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby VikrumthePally » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:31 am

Flex wrote:Enchanting is "easy" to level while you level, DE everything.

To level JC you can take all the Enchanting mats, auction them, then when ore prices die down a little bit use the gold from the enchanting mats to buy ore.

Yeah this was my thought too. Just use the enchanting mats I will be swimming in from DE'd quest rewards to level enchanting.

However if I use them for leveling how can I sell them on the ah? :D

Or will there be enough that I can probably do a bit of both?
VikrumthePally

Postby Flex » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:34 am

VikrumthePally wrote:However if I use them for leveling how can I sell them on the ah? :D

Or will there be enough that I can probably do a bit of both?

Probably a bit of the second if they weren't retarded with mat needs like they were at the start of WotLK.

You could do the selfish route, figure out what you need to get to for the profession buff, level to that, then sell the excess.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Malthrax » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:36 am

Roll a gathering alt in your spare time.

Leveling is stupidly fast now, you can get a huntard from L1 to L80 in less than 4 days /played
Malthrax

Return to General