Remove Advertisements

Why did i get so many justice points?

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Why did i get so many justice points?

Postby Rokh » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:31 pm

So i got about 1500 JP from the shattering, i was at about 2500 monday night. now I am at 4000... i might have even gotten more but i hit the cap.

Anyone know why?
Rokh
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:15 am

Re: Why did i get so many justice points?

Postby Belloc » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:17 pm

You're such a good customer?
User avatar
Belloc
 
Posts: 3195
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:56 pm
Location: Silent Earth

Re: Why did i get so many justice points?

Postby rodos » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:46 pm

So you can buy lvl 85 blues.

* 950 Justice Points - Shield, Off-hand
* 1250 Justice Points - Neck
* 1650 Justice Points - Waist, Hands, Shoulders
* 2200 Justice Points - Legs, Chest, Head
User avatar
rodos
 
Posts: 1120
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:20 pm

Re: Why did i get so many justice points?

Postby Vrimmel » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:00 am

Is it possible to buy the new JP gear already?
Vrimmel
 
Posts: 363
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:40 am

Re: Why did i get so many justice points?

Postby Levantine » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:57 am

Looks to be. Haven't tried it, but the vendors are there.
User avatar
Levantine
 
Posts: 10817
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:48 pm
Location: NQ, Aus

Re: Why did i get so many justice points?

Postby Worldie » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:12 am

Uh and where is the vendor? I'd love to actually have something to do, being guildless is shit.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13343
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Why did i get so many justice points?

Postby Chicken » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:25 am

I've heard the Alliance one's in or near the SI:7 building in Stormwind, the Horde one is at the back of Grom'mash hold.
Image
User avatar
Chicken
 
Posts: 1597
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:19 pm

Re: Why did i get so many justice points?

Postby Rhiannon » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:34 am

rodos wrote:So you can buy lvl 85 blues.

* 950 Justice Points - Shield, Off-hand
* 1250 Justice Points - Neck
* 1650 Justice Points - Waist, Hands, Shoulders
* 2200 Justice Points - Legs, Chest, Head


You actually tried it?

"You must reach level 85 to purchase that item."

It would be pretty stupid if you could grind all the justice point items at level 80, fortunately you can't, unless some people are benefiting from some bug.
Rhiannon
 
Posts: 1061
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:17 am

Re: Why did i get so many justice points?

Postby Worldie » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:38 am

The quartermaster is indeed already there but doesnt allow you to buy stuff before you are 85

Too bad :)
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13343
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Why did i get so many justice points?

Postby degre » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:48 am

Was already live since the previous patch, without the proper level you are not allowed to buy; I did find out when trying to buy some gear for a newly created alt.
On EU-Kadghar: Degre | Beldegre | Degrotto | Koshien
User avatar
degre
 
Posts: 1108
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:11 pm
Location: Oxford, UK

Re: Why did i get so many justice points?

Postby Zobel » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:44 am

Rokh wrote:So i got about 1500 JP from the shattering, i was at about 2500 monday night. now I am at 4000... i might have even gotten more but i hit the cap.

Anyone know why?

Maybe related to this:
Here you will find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the release of patch 4.0.3a. . . .
. . .
* The amount of gold received when converting Battleground Marks of Honor above the honor cap has been reduced to the intended amount.
User avatar
Zobel
 
Posts: 715
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:31 pm

Re: Why did i get so many justice points?

Postby Rokh » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:05 am

Yea i think maybe i didnt convey what happened clear enough.

my question wasnt 'why did i grind these jp'

It was 'why did 1500 jp appear in my currency page for no reason post patch'
Rokh
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:15 am

Re: Why did i get so many justice points?

Postby Braundo » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:22 am

Couldn't tell you; I know for sure that my JP total didn't change at all, though. I wish I had gotten an extra 1500 points :lol:
User avatar
Braundo
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 511
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:14 am
Location: Wiping your raids

Re: Why did i get so many justice points?

Postby Sabindeus » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:44 am

Rokh wrote:Yea i think maybe i didnt convey what happened clear enough.

my question wasnt 'why did i grind these jp'

It was 'why did 1500 jp appear in my currency page for no reason post patch'


yeah I wish I got 1500 jp randomly...


on my alts who are not already capped
Image
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
User avatar
Sabindeus
Moderator
 
Posts: 10472
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 9:24 am


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest


Remove Advertisements

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest