Remove Advertisements

Brokeship

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Brokeship

Postby kennywu » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:15 am

Lootship was broke for us last night. The enemy ship disappeared for the gunners on heroic and normal attempts. Anyone else experience this problem?
kennywu

Re: Brokeship

Postby Belloc » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:24 am

Have your gunners alt-F4 inside the cannons and then relog. Should fix it for them, afaik. Alternatively, have them hop in, shoot until the ship disappears, hop out, hop back in and repeat.
Belloc

Postby Phonic » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:17 am

We heard about this, but tried anyways since Beta instances were down. We got through fine. There was a bug where people couldn't get back into the guns, but after the next freeze, they were okay.
Phonic

Postby Chicken » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:54 pm

The fight itself worked fine for us, but for some reason the enemy's riflemen kept shooting at us even after the fight passed. Had to have everyone leave and re-enter the instance to get rid of being in-combat.
Chicken

Postby Amirya » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:08 pm

Had one where a warlock bugged out, and couldn't do anything to the other ship because, on his screen, the enemy was above us, and out of range of his spells. He sent me screen shots, pretty hilarious.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Gladia » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:54 pm

Just tanked one last night that Saurf came to the alliance boat and slaughtered all of us. Then the boat was visible for 5 people, but not actually there and they fell to their deaths, switching it from heroic to normal caused the instance to get borked and have morrowgar up again. Fun times...
“If the opposition disarms, well and good. If it refuses to disarm, we shall disarm it ourselves.”
“If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.”
-Stalin

Gladia - <Flasks for Trash> 85 Paladin
Aelthena - <Flasks for Trash> 85 Paladin
Veylina - <Flasks for Trash> 85 Druid
Gladia

Postby Braundo » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:57 pm

It was broken for us on Tuesday, but fixed yesterday. I'm not sure why you would have been experiencing that issue you mention...that's weird.
Braundo
Maintankadonor

Postby Vaxas » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:18 pm

Yea I had Sarufang levitating between both ships for a while smacking me the whole time on Tuesday.

Wow, think its time to update my sig...
Vaxas

Return to General