Remove Advertisements

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood!

Postby Shyrtandros » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 am

So I just picked up my copy of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood this morning and for S&G's I got the strategy book to go with it.

I won't be able to play it until after work (Considered scheduling off today MUAHAHAHA).

Anyone else pick this game up or is about to grab it too?!

I loved AC and AC2 and can't wait to get back into the "black pajama" role.
"Warning: AA posts may cause severe urges to buy or rent games you may not have been interested in, known about or would normally consider playing. If you experience sudden urges to purchase said games please consult your wallet, bank account or significant other to see if these games are right for you and your budget."
Shyrtandros

Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood!

Postby Chicken » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:38 am

I'm about to grab it... Friday. :(
Chicken

Postby theckhd » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:58 am

Mine should be delivered at work here today. I'll probably spend some time playing it this week for sure, probably this weekend as well. I'll probably give my fiancee first crack at it though, she's probably more excited about it than I am. Neither of us are really interested in the multiplayer, just the single player component, so I don't feel like there's any rush.

I will, however, be opening it early and springing the jack-in-the-box on unsuspecting co-workers. :D
"Theck, Bringer of Numbers and Pounding Headaches," courtesy of Grehn|Skipjack.
MATLAB 5.x, Call to Arms 5.x, Talent Spec & Glyph Guide 5.x, Blog: Sacred Duty
theckhd

Postby Shyrtandros » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:29 am

theckhd wrote:I will, however, be opening it early and springing the jack-in-the-box on unsuspecting co-workers. :D

Lucky!

I was not allowed to get a Jack-in-the-box... (My GF has a horrible fear of clowns and dolls...)

I wasn't so interested in multiplayer at first but then I saw the "dev videos" and it looks pretty cool..
"Warning: AA posts may cause severe urges to buy or rent games you may not have been interested in, known about or would normally consider playing. If you experience sudden urges to purchase said games please consult your wallet, bank account or significant other to see if these games are right for you and your budget."
Shyrtandros

Postby theckhd » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:34 am

I don't actually want the jack-in-the-box. It's just another piece of junk I don't need. I primarily bought the CE because the missus and I wanted the extra maps.
"Theck, Bringer of Numbers and Pounding Headaches," courtesy of Grehn|Skipjack.
MATLAB 5.x, Call to Arms 5.x, Talent Spec & Glyph Guide 5.x, Blog: Sacred Duty
theckhd

Postby Teranoid » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:08 am

The multiplayer aspect of this game is ridiculous. I picked our copy up at midnight and I must have been up till 5 am playing online. The sheer paranoia aspect of "it could be anyone" makes it a hell of a lot of fun.

The whole Brotherhood system in the single player is a great addition as well as the chain execution system so you aren't spending so much time countering attacks.
Teranoid

Postby Orthien » Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:30 pm

Sadly I have to wait til it it is released on Friday here, but I can't wait.
I have already cleared my weekend for it as well as finally downloading the DLC for AC2 and catching up on story while I kick off the cobwebs.

I played the Multiplayer at a Con a few weeks back and I really enjoyed that. I am buying it for the single player but will defiantly be whipping out the multiplayer as well.
Orthien

Postby Talima » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:07 pm

Don't have it yet since they delayed the PC release as usual so they could add their stupid DRM.
Talima 85 BE Prot/Ret Dalaran
Talima

Return to General