Remove Advertisements

Trying to figure out what class for 2nd healer

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Trying to figure out what class for 2nd healer

Postby cerwillis » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:30 am

Palisade wrote:For the shaman healing, maybe it's just me. But I've seen others post on the official forums about their complaints as well. It just doesn't feel as smooth to me. There is definitely not the same scale or potency to it either.

Mana is still not a problem, but I feel as if the resto shaman doesn't have the same healing power as before.

I haven't touched my shaman aside from respeccing after the patch. I ran some pugs through the fire-standing exercise that is the new 4 bosses last night, and healing is just as good as it always was. When you can still chain heal 2 DKs and a warrior through standing in fire wherever the hell they feel like, I think it's ok by me.
Mistawillis - Cerwillis - Turbowillis - Evilan
<Silent Resolve> Durotan/SW:TOR Shii-Cho
Miniwillis <PK> SC
cerwillis
Maintankadonor

Postby crazyharry » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:38 am

cerwillis wrote:
Palisade wrote:For the shaman healing, maybe it's just me. But I've seen others post on the official forums about their complaints as well. It just doesn't feel as smooth to me. There is definitely not the same scale or potency to it either.

Mana is still not a problem, but I feel as if the resto shaman doesn't have the same healing power as before.

I haven't touched my shaman aside from respeccing after the patch. I ran some pugs through the fire-standing exercise that is the new 4 bosses last night, and healing is just as good as it always was. When you can still chain heal 2 DKs and a warrior through standing in fire wherever the hell they feel like, I think it's ok by me.

You're doing it wrong, let the DKs die and then let your earth elemental tank the rest of the fight, it's easier to heal and displays more intelligence than the average pug.
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a hoof stamping on a cupcake -- forever.
http://kefkafloyd.deviantart.com/art/Pi ... -201465409
crazyharry

Postby Palisade » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:02 am

crazyharry wrote:
cerwillis wrote:

You're doing it wrong, let the DKs die and then let your earth elemental tank the rest of the fight, it's easier to heal and displays more intelligence than the average pug.

That, however, is the sad sad truth. Earth Shield on the Earth Elemental looks correct too. :lol:
Palisade

Postby Amirya » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:24 am

crazyharry wrote:You're doing it wrong, let the DKs die and then let your earth elemental tank the rest of the fight, it's easier to heal and displays more intelligence than the average pug.

/snicker
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Previous

Return to General