Shirt Idea. I was late to the party.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Shirt Idea. I was late to the party.

Postby Barathorn » Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:02 am

Dear Invisusira,

I know in previous communications I told you to get rid of that old beanie hat but the red stripy one you are currently wearing looks awful and is far too big for you. Please go back to the old hat.

Also I know you are imba but playing your Xbox with your eyes shut and with your hands rather that your elbows will see you complete things quicker or compete at a higher level. I do sometimes wonder if you are adopting a Canadian mentality to gaming.

A slightly concerned fan.
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
Barathorn

Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Postby Invisusira » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:53 am

Dear Bearathron,

Playing Xbox with your eyes and hands is for noobs. Hardcore Xbox players use only their mind. And that red stripey hat is actually a brainwave antenna.

A really cool guy.
Invisusira

Postby Skye1013 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:30 am

Lol, you guys... :lol:
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Barathorn » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:18 am

Dear Invisusira,

I am saddened by your response to my previous correspondence. I did clearly say you could play Xbox with your eyes shut and using your hands but you seem to have elevated yourself above us mere normal people and said you use your mind which I find unlikely in honesty. I wonder if there is hope yet for Kittyclysm if you behave in this way. I also question the brain antenna and the long term health worries it may cause?

Please think about what I have written at least for the sake of your fan base?

A slightly concerned fan.
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
Barathorn

Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Previous

Return to General