Remove Advertisements

Tale of your Paladin (Toon)

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Tale of your Paladin (Toon)

Postby Kraziness » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:39 pm

This is the tale of how my Death Knight came to be...

Dmonic…not the name given by his father or mother, rather the name given to him by the hordes he slew after being converted by the Corrupted Arthas. Bolurt, his given name, was the chief of his clan, that was settled in Arathi Highlands. When the Lich King’s undead filth came to lay siege to the Highlands it was Bolurt’s leadership and ferocity that repelled the undead. The undead persisted for many weeks, but their efforts were stifled each time it seemed they had an advantage. Bolurt’s lead his clan to battle in doing so he kept the undead from entering the marshlands of the humans, which had been Arthas’s primary goal. This drew the worst possible attention to his clan. The Lich King saw to his destruction personally. Arthas deviously planned to create a diversion drawing Bolurt and his warriors far away from his settlement. Once gone Arthas laid waste to all in Bolurt’s village. Killing everyone and raising them to do his bidding. After successfully dealing with the diversion, Bolurt returned with his remaining clansman to find a horrific site. Already bathed in death, the orcs saw to lay down their kin, one last time. Alone at the end of this tragic onslaught Bolurt stood amongst the carnage, he felt a cold wind send chills down his spine. The ground grew cold and the blood at his feet started to freeze. He turned, there he was, Arthas. Bolurt grew enraged believing he could end all the suffering and free the world of the scourge, in one fel swoop of his sword, Bolurt fell to the ground. He got back up to his feet, a whisper inside of his mind…you are now mine, you will do my bidding orc. Get to Naxxramas and prepare yourself, you will be one of my Death Knights and lead my minions against our enemy…the living!
Dell can go F themsleves in the A
Kraziness

Postby Holyblaze » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:34 pm

Arrowfury started training for battle 3 years ago, after seeing the foul Horde cleave out the trees and slaughter the animals of the Stonetalon Mountains. That was where I grew up you see. I have trained in the great cities of Stormwind and Iron Forge and now I am strong enough to defend my people from all enemies!

The Orc’s are the most devastating beast as they slaughter the forest and all the life therein. With my arrows and bows in hand, I have vanquished all before me. My arrows flew in the skies of Warsong Gultch, were the vile beasts seek to gain even more of a foothold in my beloved land. In that land have I found my greatest allies and friends, my pets, nay! My helpmates even top this day. I have had only a few companions that hunted with me throughout the years. Strong in spirit they all have, though some have now fallen, I feel them with me still. There were there when I aided the Alliance in Arathi Basin and Alterac Valley. We find great joy in the slaying of Horde filth! I have a friend, Holyblaze, which tells me tales of great evil that would seek to enslave or destroy us all. I have focused on the war with the Horde and perhaps one day…will take up the banner that he carries for us all. My companions feel uneasy these days and I have come to trust their insight.

Now though, I hear the whispers of looming danger on the wind. The whispers that the Burning Crusade may try and bring this world to an end once more, strikes fear into our elders. I feel my blood burning in my veins, burning for vengeance! I hear that the Argent Dawn is fighting some type of scourge invasion, so I shall go learn and aid them at a Holy place called Light’s Hope Chapel. I will learn to fight unleashed evil there and then…go to satisfy my vengeance.

It has been some time now, fighting in that wastelands of Eastern Palugeland. I have seen horrors the likes of which I never thought to exist. The very air is rife with the stench of death and decay. I lost my ever faithful saber, Fangblaze, to a pack of Horror Constructs. I will find a new companion and shall name him after you my friend. With my bow restrung and new arrows in my quiver, I head to the Black Portal, where our armies are massing for the coming tide of demons and fel orcs. I have learned to stay behind the tanks and even learned a skill that makes my target focus on them. Strange though…as I have always challenged my foe face to face. Alas, I cannot stand alone against this tide of evil. Nor shall I! Even the Horde stand with us this day! They know that their home is in danger from the demons as well. United we face this dark day. Together we stand shoulder to should, our muscles straining in our armor, fists clenched tight around our weapons. The war between us is not forgotten, but put to the side while we face this new threat to our homes and loved ones. The first battle, of many to come, begins at the very portal itself. Roars and war cries filled the air that fateful day. Triumphant though we were, steeled our resolve has become. I earned, with my sweat and blood, an Argent Tabard that day and with great pride I wear it.

Great foes were in Outland, preparing for war. Heroes long thought lost to us were found. New allies formed a coalition with those from Azeroth to finally vanquish our common enemy. Not even Magtharidon, the Demon Lord, could stand before us. Even Lord Kazak could not stand against mighty fury unleashed. I saw where the Ogres came from, Gruul, and defeated him along with his Council. From there we set our sights on Tempest Keep and the Black Temple as well as Serpentshrine Cavern.

With my skill bow and rifle ever increasing, I sought out my old, hated enemy…orcs. I have missed the screams of agony and pain of the creatures as my arrows cut flesh and sinew. Even amongst the great thirst for power our foes here in Outland have shown, I still close my eyes and see only destruction of my homeland. Never will I forget…nor forgive. With the weeks and months for fallow I have slain many horde in the cold of Alterac Valley to the old war grounds of Warsong Gultch. This was only a distraction though in the end.

The news coming out about Azeroth that the great and terrible Sargeras has once again, convinced a corruptible mind to give him aid to cross over into our world. Whispers in the taverns say it is Kael’Thas…imposable! It was my arrows that help bring him down! Disgusting! Foul! Not just a traitor of his own people, but to all peoples of our world! At this I laced on my armor, sharpened my arrows and crafted a new bow. A special incursion unit was put together for the goal of killing Kael’Thas once more. Many minions he was given this time. I had to use every trap and skill I had, even my pet had to focus on his own target. This task that was given to us was not an easy one, but doing the right thing is never easy. Together we found and killed Kael’Thas for good!

I find myself in the Northlands now. Cold have I found this dark, retched place. Arthas…you have fallen so very far. In the end though, once great Prince, I will stand over your dead body as well. Till then I shall pick up where I left off…KILLING HORDE!
"Take what you know of the Light...when you walk in darkness." - Mom
Holyblaze

Postby Aubade » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:21 pm

The paladin Currently known as Playlist started off as Awbade.

4 years ago Awbade emerged onto the planet as a female Draenei.

Awbade does not care for anything but glory.

After 4 years of countless surgeries, Awbade looks down upon his horde brethren and smiles with glee as they praise the name of the Grand Crusader, Playlist and his trusty Thunderfury.
- Awbade Level 85 Human Paladin - <Tsunami> Frostmourne - Retired.
Deliriously wrote:I prefer the, "Lonely Hand Approach" (trademark pending)
Aubade

Postby Holyblaze » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:49 am

BAH! You still on Windrunner?!?!?!?!
"Take what you know of the Light...when you walk in darkness." - Mom
Holyblaze

Previous

Return to General