Tale of your Paladin (Toon)

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Tale of your Paladin (Toon)

Postby Holyblaze » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:52 pm

Holyblaze stormed into the World of Azeroth on November 24, 2004, the small quite Abby never known what determined ambition was till that fateful day. I studied all that I could of the man I wished to pattern my life after, Uther the Lightbringer, the first Paladin and founder of Paladins of the Silver Hand.

After killing all the wolves and Defias that I cold bash my mace into, I headed to the then bustling town of Goldshire. I took every job that I could so that I could make a name for myself. The more I laid waste to the enemies of Stormwind, the more I could hear my name floating in the smoke filled taverns from Goldshire to the farms of Westbrook and even to the very town Darkshire.

It was in Darkshire that I learned my greatest lesson to this date. “Always take what you have learned of the Light, when you walk in darkness” With that engraved on my very soul; I have been able to bring justice to the downtrodden. Show the Power of the Light where only darkness once prevailed. I was there when Ragnoros fell. My mace tasted the blood of Nafarion. I was there when the gates to Anh’ Qiraj were opened. Only Retribution could stave off the throng of undead that Naxxramas unleashed on the world. When the looming threat of the Burning Legion was fully know, I grabbed my trusty mace and made my way to the Dark Portal to meet up with some warrior brothers and sisters. We stood toe to toe with our once hated enemies in the Horde so that we could slay all demons that stepped through that blasted black portal. Once victorious there, I made my way to Outland and got to see once thought long dead Heroes of the Alliance. Just seeing them bolstered my heart and my resolve to bring the Light to the dark place.

Now I heed the call of my King and take what I have learned from my battles against Illadan and his ilk to the shores of Northrend, where I have been tested like no other time in my life. I have seen the hearts of men fail them while facing certain doom before the dark forces of the Litch King, the fallen Prince of Lorderon, Arthas. I was there when General Fordragon laid siege to the Wrath Gate. The rage for what Arthas has done, has become steadied his sharp blade and strengthened his huge shield. Fordragon hacked and slashed through the mindless undead till none stood before him in front of the Wrath Gate. Only then did Arthas himself take to the field of battle. Arthas called forth his endless undead minions to his side, and then he unleashed his fury on the brave men and women. It was all that Fordragon could do to stand against those first few attacks from the Litch King, but stand he did! Fordragon rallied his men for the counter, but then when we turned the tide, the vile evil that fills the Forsaken came to full fruit that day. When the vile acid started to pour out on the gathered armies below, even the Litch King faltered. Flesh fell off bones all around me, even Fordragon himself ordered the armies to retreat. Fordragon stayed till the last of his men made it off the battlefield and only then did he succumb to the treachery of the Forsaken.

Fordragon was like a brother to my King, Anduin Wrynn. Fordragon held the Kingdome of Stormwind together while King Anduin was a captive of the Horde. I will avenge him, there is no doubt. Tirion Fordring commands the Argent Crusade now, so I fallow under his flag. I have pledged my fealty to Tirion and as such, I shall train till the throngs of the undead crash against my shield that I hold in my left hand. In my right hand I hold fast my blade that has been fired in battle and quenched with the blood of my enemies.
I will not stand for another of our Heroes to fall at the hands of our enemy. Only together shall the Light vanquish the darkness. Who will stand with me! Now is the time that our future calls out to us. Who will stand with me! The fate of our children is in our hands. Will you stand shoulder to shoulder with me? Let the strength in our hearts not falter now. Stand with me my brothers and my sisters in arms. Let us free this land from its curse and honor its dead for the heroes they are.

I continue to meat out Righteous Vengeance and as such, will not fail to bring Arthas and his minions down. Forever shall the Light drive away the darkness.

Holyblaze
"Take what you know of the Light...when you walk in darkness." - Mom
Holyblaze

Re: Tale of your Paladin (Toon)

Postby Sabindeus » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:03 pm

hear hear brother, well said
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Postby Gamingdevil » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:19 pm

Nice, although Anduin is Varian's son.
If it is weak, kill it before it gets stronger. If it is strong, weaken it.
Gamingdevil

Postby Sabindeus » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:49 pm

also you said "meat" when I think you meant "mete"

"... mete out Righteous Vengeance.."
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Postby fudomyou » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:58 pm

Sabindeus wrote:also you said "meat" when I think you meant "mete"

"... mete out Righteous Vengeance.."

You mean your meat isn't justice? I use that line at bars all the time...
fudomyou
Maintankadonor

Postby Holyblaze » Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:05 pm

BAH! Come on here!!!!!! I even fail at Spell Check over. and yes...meat has indeed mete out justice in the past *think Shawshank Redemption* and I would not use that in a bar!

You guys MUST have a grand tale about the road that the Light has set you upon. MUST BE!

I have one for my hunter too, but Paladin will always be my first love.
Holyblaze

Postby masterpoobaa » Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:17 pm

Ellifain spawned on Azuremyst isle, some 2 years ago.
Blinking, she looked around in wonder. In the distance she saw a harmless looking moth feeding on nectar of a plant.
She ran over to the moth and started smashing the bejebus out of it.
She has never looked back, accumulating 371,000 kills and over 5 billion damage done.

(it appears she has large anger management issues to sort out)
Last edited by masterpoobaa on Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ellifain @ Khaz'Goroth does not approve of torture, save where there's experience/rep/loot involved.
masterpoobaa

Location: Brisbane, Australia, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Universe.

Postby Holyblaze » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:20 pm

haha epic!

*Note to Self: Find our your total killing number and dmg done*
Holyblaze

Postby Palisade » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:19 am

masterpoobaa wrote:She ran over to the month and started smashing the bejebus out of it

LOL
Awesome :lol: :lol: :lol:
Palisade

Postby sherck » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:19 am

Bloodprince was called to service on the troubled Sunstrider Isle during a time of increased chaos and ruin. The Blood Elf nation was in turmoil, structure and balance was undone, and a new way was being charted by pioneers….the way of the Light.

Bloodprince heard the call to become more than just a warrior, more than just one who wielded his weapons with skill and precision. He heard the call to become a defender, a keeper of justice, a wielder of the Light, a champion of his people. He heard the call to become a Paladin.

Helping to tame the threats that seemed endless around the shattered city of Silvermoon, he grew in power and strength and soon came to the attention of the Blood Knights, the new and select order of warriors who followed the way of the Light. Working hard to gain their trust and confidence, his heart’s desire was fulfilled when he was asked to join their order….and learn their dark and terrible secret. The holy power of the Light was obtained by the Blood Knights only through the capture and imprisoning of one of the mystical Naaru, a creature out of legend and almost unbelievable power.

Though shamed, Bloodprince understood that the safety and survival of his people required a small evil in order to ensure a greater good. Accepting the terrible responsibility to safeguard this secret, he entered the ranks of the Blood Knights, continued to serve his people, and rose in skill and accomplishments throughout all of Azeroth….and to Outlands.

Outlands. A land of wonder and mystery. A land where the connection to the Naaru was tangible and real. A land where his desire to avenge the hurt done to his people could be fulfilled in real and terrible ways. Outlands.

However, Bloodprince soon realized that his goals and desires could not be met by the strength of his arm alone. Up until now, he had been a solitary warrior of the Light; much more prone to tackle his enemies and tasks alone than in the company of others. To vanquish his foes with thunderous strikes from his two-handed sword or pole arm. He needed to fine companions that would share in his hunt for evil, that would allow him to continue his quest to protect and shelter his people. He needed to join a guild.

And he found one that fit his needs perfectly; he found Crimson. Joining this collection of workers of magic and might, Bloodprince found that he had come home in a way that he had not realized before. In a way that was different from either being with his fellow Blood Elves or his fellow Blood Knights. Tauren, Orc, Troll and even the secretive Forsaken. All the races of the Horde as well as all the different paths of mastery of power from mage, to priest, to rogue. This was Crimson.

However, in order to fulfill his role and place within his new guild, he needed to master a part of his Paladin training that he had sorely neglected. He needed to become a healer. Bloodprince threw himself into the study of unused abilities, the collection of new and less protective gear, the breaking of battle habits like running to his foe in order to smite them and instead restricting himself to standing in the back, wearing a dress, and waving his arms around in the air. And surprisingly enough, Bloodprince found that he liked being a healer in a way that he had not thought possible. That renewing and restoring his companions was just as satisfying to him a smiting his foes. And he grew into his role as a Protector in a way that fit and fulfilled him. Healing became who he was, not what he did.

The dread fortress of Karazhan fell before the collected might of Crimson. He remembers one specific fight where he along with a single warrior companion survived an epic encounter with the Shade of Aran. The troll complex of Zul’Aman fell before them where Bloodprince pulled out of the carnage of a fight against the dark warlord Zul’jin the Blade of Twisted Visions as his first epic weapon which still resides in his bank today. Crimson matched their strength against incredible forces arrayed in Azeroth’s past on the slopes of Mount Hyjal as well as in the watery depths of Serpentshrine Cavern. They were successful in some encounters and met their doom in others only to be raised again and again in order to throw their might once more against their foes.

And then, disaster struck. Laying his head down one evening to rest from a long day of triumphs and tragedies, he awoke to find that some incredible transformation had occurred. His once graceful and slim body had become short and sturdy. His normally hairless face was now covered by a beard that fell to his waist. He had traded in his ability to control and shape the very mana surrounding him for the ability to sense treasures from afar. In short, he had become a Dwarf. And a member of the Alliance. And was now graced with the name Bloodlight.

How had this happened? Memories of home and fellow Blood Elves swiftly seems like dreams as the realities of Ironforge and the crush of Humans, Gnomes and Night Elves filled all the halls of this dark and dreary city. New relationships to build. New reputations to level. And a new calling. A calling by his new nation to brave the challenges of Northrends and bring justice to Arthas. Once named Menethil. Once Crown Prince of Lordaeron. Once Knight of the Silver Order. But now? Now, he is known only as The Lich King.

The guild United Guard of Azeroth was Bloodlight’s new home and with them he continued to face the evils of the world in both the towering heights of Naxxramas where is saw Kel’Thuzad fall and the vast depths of the titan constructed prison of Ulduar. Although he never saw the inner parts of Ulduar until quite recently, he was amazed by the nature of his foes and the incredible locations in which they resided. Once more, he used his knowledge of the Light to restore the health of his companions and shield them from death’s door.

Unable to face his former allies, Bloodlight choose to sit out the majority of the guild’s time devoted to mastering the fairly useless skill of jousting and the staged combat of the Trial of the Crusader and instead devoted his time to a more in depth study of the art of healing and the shepherding of a new and upcoming healer for the guild, the Priest Bloodmender.

However, once the assault on Icecrown Citadel started, Bloodlight could no longer sit on the sidelines and once again jumped into the breach as the outer defenses of the citadel fell and his companions started their assault on the forces of the Lich King. Boss after boss fell to their combined might as the Lower Spire soon led into the Plague Wing and then into the Blood Wing. Progress was made, step by step closer and closer to Arthas and then…a brick wall was reached.

Oh, Blood Queen Lana’thel, how you are despised! She became a guild killer for the United Guards of Azeroth as they again, and again, and again, and again threw their might against her and was vanquished every time. From purple lines of fire dropped in the middle of the raid, to people unable or unwilling to get close to each other when affected with Pact of the Darkfallen, to the inability to spread out during Bloodbolt Whirl, to an incredible, ongoing and unfortunate desire to not follow any bite strategy. Again, again, and again the guild failed in their attempts to bring her down and in doing so, this collection of mighty warriors and mages slowly drifted apart and were unable to field a cohesive team again.

So, Bloodlight continued on, joining temporary group, after temporary group and sometimes finding success in his quest to vanquish evil and sometimes falling to the very evil that he was battling. The occasional success was quickly outweighing, however, by the crushing failures and faced with the knowledge that he would probably never be able to vanquish Arthas, Bloodlights again took a step back, studied and meditated upon the state of healing in the world and helps oversee the career of another young and promising healer, the Druid Bloodtrees.

However, once again, an incredible transformation took place and Bloodlights awoke one morning to find himself back as a Blood Elf and part of a new guild, Lurkers. Incredibly enough, his healing protégés had also been transformed and were now the Forsaken Priest Bloodmender and the Tauren Druid Bloodtrees.

Had his time as a Dwarf been only a dream? Had it been something brought on by a bad batch of that Dwarven Stout that he had occasion to drink? No one on Azeroth would probably ever know how or why it had happened.

Regardless, he had a new guild to support and new friends to battle alongside with and soon, was back into the thick of things assisting Lurkers in their assault on ICC and lo, and behold, was soon facing Arthas himself at the pinnacle of the icy fortress. Pull after pull resulted in death but progress was made and suddenly, unbelievably, everything clicked and Arthas was returned to his natural state of…death. Final, and irretrievable death. And the mace, Valius, Gavel of the Lightbringer, was his!

Victory over Arthas as followed by victory over Halion in the Ruby Sanctum and Bloodlights felt a sense of peace that he had rarely ever felt before. He was content knowing that he had defeated the current, greatest threat to his people and his city and that, for now, he could lay down his weapons and armor and bask in the glow of contentment at the state of the world. His quest to protect his people had been fulfilled. For now.

However, there is smoke on the horizon and who knows what lurks in the hearts of men? Or the bowels of Azeroth itself?

Cheers,
sherck

Postby Holyblaze » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:51 am

HAZZA!!! Sexy!
Holyblaze

Postby bldavis » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:10 pm

wow, epic posts guys

ill try to write one up soon

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Holyblaze » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:39 pm

its UBER fun! Brings back all them adventures that you were on!
Holyblaze

Postby Shoju » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:21 am

Sunetra was raised in Silvermoon City by a harsh Forsaken who demanded she be his personal accountant. This horrid man kept her prisoner while he scoured the shadows of Azeroth stealing anything he could, and killing for what he couldn't. Eventually, This Forsaken man suffered a horrible injury at the hands of Hungarfen in the bowels of an underground chasm on a distant world. It was Sunetra's time to break free.

Tired of her life as an accountant and peddler for illegal wares, Sunetra searched hard for a way to attone for her hand in the atrocities she had seen. After spending much time in the lands surrounding Silvermoon City, Sunetra was introduced to Lady Liadrin.

Liadrin reminded her of the terrible crimes committed against the Sin'dorei, and promised Sunetra a chance at redemption not just for herself, but for her people.

Liadrin trained her in the ways of the sword and shield, and sent her on her first test. In the ghostlands, Sunetra proved triumphant in routing the forces of the traitor Dar'khan Drathir. For this, the great Lor'themar Theron, Regent of the Sin'dorei in Prince Kael'thas' absence, sent her to proclaim the Sin'dorei's allegiance to the horde. Humbled, Sunetra threw herself into the business of the horde, leading small bands of horde soldiers into battle on the distant continent of Kalimdor. She Thwarted cults in the bowels of Orgrimar. Freed Druids in the lush caverns in the Barrens, and beat back the quillboar in the Southern Barrens.

At the request of Lady Sylvanas, Sunetra was moved back to the Eastern Kingdoms, where she found Victories over the zealous mad men barricaded in the Scarlet Monastary, and Defeated long forgotten relics of the titans in Uldaman before hearing the call the Warchief bringing her back to Kalimdor.

Back on Kalimdor, Sunetra was assigned to Dustwallow Marsh, where she excelled in repelling the forces of the alliance, ogres, and even the dreaded black dragonflight. With Dustwallow Marsh Secured, Sunetra was sent to Desolace to broker peace with Centaurs. Sunetra resented the decision, but never faltered in her mandate. By the time Princess Theredras' corruption in the centaur crypts of Maraudon had been removed, Vol'jin, leader of the Darkspear Trolls had asked for Sunetra to move back to the Eastern Kingdoms, to the remote Revantusk Village, where she would become the captain of the guard.

Sunetra relished this chance. of all the races of the Horde, She found the Troll culture to be the most intriguing, and she worked diligently to keep Revantusk safe. While Captain of the Guard in Revantusk, Sunetra was tasked by the Blood Knight Mehlar Dawnblade to lead an assault on The Sunken Temple of Atal'Hakkar. Succeeding, Sunetra was given a place among the ranks of the Argent Dawn, and tasked with aiding in cleansing the Plaguelands. Sunetra missed her role as commander of a small fighting force, but knew that this would lead to great things. She triumphed mightily in the plaguelands, and gained a friend in Tirion Fordring. While attempting to help Fordring save his son, Sunetra was gravely injured, and returned to her homelands to recuperate.

It wasn't long before Sunetra was to be promoted within the ranks of the blood knights. When her strength returned she set out to claim the Charger and tabard that were signs of her new station. This led Sunetra deep into the Plaguelands, fighting both Scourge and the zealous Scarlet Crusade. And soon, the time came for Sunetra to lead another band of heroes. Into the maddening streets of Stratholme they ventured. First, as a blow to the Alliance, Alonsus Chapel was overthrown. Then, the final Bastion of hope inside the city for the Scarlet Crusade was destroyed. and finally, Baron Rivendere himself was vanquished.

Returning to Silvermoon City Triumphant, Sunetra was awarded her Charger, and her Blood Knight Tabard. Lady Liadrin then asked that she head to the Dark Portal. She confided in Sunetra the terrible atrocities that their prince was committing in outland in their name, and that he MUST. BE. STOPPED.

On the steps of the Dark Portal Sunetra knew she had found a land ripe with chances at redemption. It seemed that lately, no matter where she went, she felt the eyes of her former mentor. She worked tirelessly for the horde and their new allies in Hellfire Peninsula gaining a foothold in this strange twisted world the orcs once called home. Then, in Zangarmarsh, she worked with Taurens and Night Elves united. When she reached Nagrand, she yet again found a fighting force to lead. They stormed Outland together, vanquishing those who were in league with the Prince, and his new allies.

By the time Sunetra reached netherstorm and witnessed Kael's betrayal for herself, Sunetra was summoned at the behest of Khadgar in Shattrath. He explained his position, and she accepted his tasks. Sunetra led assaults on the twisted tower of Medivh for the Violet Eye. It was then, that Sunetra found a new group of friends. A Guild that called themselves <Lurkers>> She felt welcomed in this group, and while she wasn't the most seasoned leader, they accepted her.

With her new guild, Sunetra was able to crush the evil inside Karazahn, Vanquish the Demon Magtheridon, and slay the Dragonkiller. As she realized the depth of Kael'thas betrayal, Sunetra fell into a depression. She spent much of her time in Serpent Shrine Cavern dealing with the injured, and blessing her friends in battle. Kael'thas evil was assured now, and with the death of his ally Lady Vashj, Sunetra felt the strength to yet again fight.

Before Kael'thas could be dealt with though, a new threat had emerged in the Ghostlands, and it threated her homeland. Sunetra and <Lurkers> fought valiantly in Zul'Aman, vanquishing Zul'jin, and stabilizing the southeastern border of her homeland.

With Her homeland once again secure, Sunetra found that her thirst for Kael'thas blood was maddening. Forsaking her shield, Sunetra took to larger weapons, for the assault on The Eye. It was a vicious and bloody battle that spanned several months. In the end, Her traitor prince had fallen, and his master's fortress awaited.

While battling Illidan's forces, Word reached Sunetra that Kael'thas had indeed survived their encounter in the Eye, and was seeking refuge on the Isle of Quel'Danas. Sunetra spent as much time as she possibly could on the Isle of Quel'Danas, breaking the forces of Kael'thas at every opportunity. When she finally confronted Kael'thas, there was something wrong with him. In agony, Sunetra took up her shield and led the charge against her prince.

With Kael put to rest for good, Sunetra and <Lurkers> refocused their attention on the Black Temple. While Sunetra was unable to see the betrayer's death, her work in the lower reaches of the temple set up the final assault on Illidan. Wounded, Sunetra stayed behind at the base camp to have her wounds tended to while <Lurkers> Returned the Black Temple to Akama.

As Light rose the day after the death of the Betrayer, <Lurkers> were recalled by their respective leaders. While the might of the horde and alliance was focused on the threats in Outland, another enemy had gained Strength. Arthas, and his scourge army had begun assaulting both the Alliance and the Horde. Preperations had been made, and <Lurkers> was moving to Northrend.

In the frozen reaches of Northrend, Sunetra continued her Retribution, and quest for redemption. She relished her new found position, and was an brutal force, unleashing a Divine Storm of Holy Justice on the minions of the Lich King. She fought alongside <Lurkers> as they breached Naxxramas and brought about the downfall of its master. While fighting In Naxxramas, news of the madness of a Dragon Aspect reached them, and they battled Malygos and his Blue Dragonflight in Coldara. They even worked to thwart a Black Dragonflight plot in Wyrmrest Temple.

As they marched on Icecrown, Word reached them of a discovery made in the Storm Peaks by Brann Bronzebeard. As Sunetra and Lurkers worked to save the Keepers of Ulduar from the clutches of the released old god Yogg Saron, Sunetra found herself working hard with the Argent Crusade, and her friend Fordring. with Yogg Saron defeated and Ulduar safe in the hands of the Keepers, Sunetra moved her attention to the Argent Tournament grounds where she achieved the rank of Crusader, and won great honor in the organized events. Finally, ready to face Arthas, <Lurkers> struck at the Citadel.

In a long and costly war of attrition, Sunetra finally found her redemption, and renewed her desire to lead an army. As Sunetra and <Lurkers> stormed the citadel, she met Bloodlights, a fellow Blood Knight determined to bring the Lich King to justice. With the might of <Lurkers>, an epic battle was fought on the very site where Arthas became the Lich King. As Arthas fell, Sunetra's redemption had been revealed.

Now, as Sunetra works to secure old strongholds and trade routes, she wonder what the recent spike in activity of cultists could mean in the days ahead. Will some new enemy rise?

-------------------
Not nearly as cool as some others, but it was indeed fun to write it :)
Shoju

Postby Holyblaze » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:55 pm

Man thats fantastic yo! haha Good times!
Holyblaze

Next

Return to General