Remove Advertisements

After HLK...

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: After HLK...

Postby twinkfist » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:05 am

don't forget prices can be different from realm to realm.
twinkfist

Postby Belloc » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:30 pm

Warden wrote:
Belloc wrote:Finished my Herald set tonight. Hoping to join my guild as we sell Herald for about 60k :P

And hoping that we get another buyer for Bane this week... made 7.5k last week from selling bane and the ToGC-10 mount.

So, yeah, start selling your services or getting old achievements. Tribute to Dedicated Insanity is insanely easy, even in the required gear.

and to the above poster: Also note that Onyxia head quest rewards are not allowed, even though you can get them from Onyxia-10.

Please tell me you typoed this; We've been selling bane for 30-50k (per buyer, two buyers per run), and we're actually jacking UP the price next week because its so close to Cata.

No typos. We sell bane and herald for 60k each. The guild used to sell bane for 90-100k before I joined, but competition reduced our price :P
Belloc

Postby Darielle » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:01 pm

I'm on holiday in the US atm. THar be people to drink with, foods to devour and facebook statuses to update.

After that, I plan to merrily enjoy Cataclysm.
Darielle

Postby twinkfist » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:10 pm

i plan on watching football, eating food, watching some movies, drinking some beer and playing wow when i have nothing better to do.
twinkfist

Postby warden » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:17 pm

Belloc wrote:
Warden wrote:
Belloc wrote:Finished my Herald set tonight. Hoping to join my guild as we sell Herald for about 60k :P

And hoping that we get another buyer for Bane this week... made 7.5k last week from selling bane and the ToGC-10 mount.

So, yeah, start selling your services or getting old achievements. Tribute to Dedicated Insanity is insanely easy, even in the required gear.

and to the above poster: Also note that Onyxia head quest rewards are not allowed, even though you can get them from Onyxia-10.

Please tell me you typoed this; We've been selling bane for 30-50k (per buyer, two buyers per run), and we're actually jacking UP the price next week because its so close to Cata.

No typos. We sell bane and herald for 60k each. The guild used to sell bane for 90-100k before I joined, but competition reduced our price :P

Ohhhh.... you mean 7.5k personally. I'm tracking now. Congrats! (ours goes to the cata war-chest in the gbank). Pretty good haul for just a couple hours of work in one week :)

"Don't facepalm at me... Ret paladins don't facepalm each other. Its against the code!" -Anafielle
warden
Maintankadonor

Postby Belloc » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:39 pm

Ah, now I understand where you were coming from :P
Belloc

Previous

Return to General