PvE Horde
21%
CBH
16%

Total votes : 140

Re: MaintankaServer

Postby bldavis » Fri May 14, 2010 10:57 am

sherck wrote:
Levantine wrote:PS wtf is skull? Is that the handy marker so I know where to lay my explosive trap and begin the volley spam?

Why yes. Yes it is. Thank you for noticing that.

And sometimes, in means "DON'T touch this mob least ye die."

It has multiple meanings.

Cheers,

that is why so many hunters have trouble!

and dks and retadins and mages (recently anyway)...............

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby kenshin648 » Tue May 18, 2010 11:15 am

Is there any dedicated enchanter to send all of our greens to? I think a small bit of them have piled up on my dk and sending them to be DE'd for guild mats is better than vendoring them.
Give me blood
kenshin648

Postby sherck » Tue May 18, 2010 4:18 pm

kenshin648 wrote:Is there any dedicated enchanter to send all of our greens to? I think a small bit of them have piled up on my dk and sending them to be DE'd for guild mats is better than vendoring them.

You can send them to Bloodlight if you want; I will DE and put in the guild bank.

Cheers,
sherck

Postby Skye1013 » Wed May 19, 2010 2:20 am

sherck wrote:I am a firm believer that you can pretty much 5 DPS RFC without a dedicated healer and get though it. It is pretty dang easy.

Now, once you get to WC and VC, you actually need a real tank, but RFC is just easy.

Cheers,

From personal experience, my friend and I have 2 manned everything up to SM-Armory w/ a BM hunter/Enh Shaman... after that we just Pugged a willing healer and kept moving on as 3 man (we've done similar with a resto shaman/mage combo, but that became more difficult for stuff like Gnomer). Of course, we had many of those rather skeptical healers adding us to their friends list after clearing, stating that it was a lot easier than most of the 5 man runs they've been in (and no, we weren't high level for the instances, on the contrary, most of the time we were underleveled for it).

That being said... is it too late to reroll? Or would I be better off transferring a mid-high range?
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby sherck » Wed May 19, 2010 6:39 am

Skye1013 wrote: That being said... is it too late to reroll? Or would I be better off transferring a mid-high range?

There is not a ton of activity on the Maintankaserver, US Side, unfortunantly.

We only have 5 level 80s (two of them are mine so only four people, really) about 10 toons in their 60s or 70s (many DKs in lower 60s) and then about 45 toons ranging from level 1 to 60.

I know some are working on their guys a lot but many are not; which is fine. This was started for the purpose of being a place to come detox from you main guild; not necessarilly as your primary guild unless you choose it to be.

That being said, if you level somewhat quickly (i.e. will get to 80 prior to Cata coming out) then feel free to re-roll. I have the feeling that AA will not really be getting into raiding in WoTLK unless something changes but we may be looking towards that in Cata
sherck

Postby bldavis » Wed May 19, 2010 8:01 am

sherck wrote:
Skye1013 wrote: That being said... is it too late to reroll? Or would I be better off transferring a mid-high range?

There is not a ton of activity on the Maintankaserver, US Side, unfortunantly.

We only have 5 level 80s (two of them are mine so only four people, really) about 10 toons in their 60s or 70s (many DKs in lower 60s) and then about 45 toons ranging from level 1 to 60.

I know some are working on their guys a lot but many are not; which is fine. This was started for the purpose of being a place to come detox from you main guild; not necessarilly as your primary guild unless you choose it to be.

That being said, if you level somewhat quickly (i.e. will get to 80 prior to Cata coming out) then feel free to re-roll. I have the feeling that AA will not really be getting into raiding in WoTLK unless something changes but we may be looking towards that in Cata

i would work on my dk more, its just i have 3 other servers with active toons, and my guild is FINALLY taking off and raiding....

however i might need to get away this week sometime, too much stress trying to remember all our new members names and learn thier voices! GAH!

Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Amirya » Wed May 19, 2010 1:43 pm

bldavis wrote:too much stress trying to remember all our new members names and learn thier voices! GAH!

:(
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Wed May 19, 2010 2:02 pm

Amirya wrote:
bldavis wrote:too much stress trying to remember all our new members names and learn thier voices! GAH!

:(

i meant our new recruits from the guild that disbanded, i dont think i could forget your voice ami

bldavis

Postby Amirya » Wed May 19, 2010 2:40 pm

Who could forget the sound of gravel being poured onto screeching cats in heat inside of metal buckets?

:lol:
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Wed May 19, 2010 3:14 pm

Amirya wrote:Who could forget the sound of gravel being poured onto screeching cats in heat inside of metal buckets?

:lol:

and then theres your voice.... /shudder

JK JK JK!!!!!!!!

edit: im in trouble when i log in tonight arent i? /runs and hides

bldavis

Postby Amirya » Wed May 19, 2010 3:18 pm

...no. Since that's exactly what my voice sounds like anyway.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Wed May 19, 2010 4:20 pm

Amirya wrote:...no. Since that's exactly what my voice sounds like anyway.

no its doesnt

anyway before sabin gets mad at me again
lets get this back on topic

um what were we talking about before this most recent derail?

bldavis

Postby Santcuff » Wed May 19, 2010 5:02 pm

bldavis wrote:
Amirya wrote:...no. Since that's exactly what my voice sounds like anyway.

no its doesnt

anyway before sabin gets mad at me again
lets get this back on topic

um what were we talking about before this most recent derail?

Pie and Ice cream?
mmmm pie and ice cream :)

Did this thread actually have a topic?
It was just us talking about crap in the guild
daemonym wrote:Crazy? I was crazy once...
Santcuff

Postby Amirya » Wed May 19, 2010 5:14 pm

Pass on pie, it's icky. I'll happily have ice cream, though.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Santcuff » Wed May 19, 2010 5:28 pm

Amirya wrote:Pass on pie, it's icky. I'll happily have ice cream, though.

Now that is blasphemy!
How do you not like pie?!
daemonym wrote:Crazy? I was crazy once...
Santcuff

PreviousNext

Return to General