Missing the Memo

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, PsiVen, Sabindeus, Aergis

Re: Missing the Memo

Postby Worldie » Mon May 11, 2015 2:20 pm

I just learned you can have several Skada windows displayed with different meters on them.

I've wasted so many clicks of my life changing meter constantly U_U
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Skye1013 » Wed May 13, 2015 1:57 pm

Worldie wrote:I just learned you can have several Skada windows displayed with different meters on them.

I've wasted so many clicks of my life changing meter constantly U_U

It's wasted clicks vs screen real estate. Really depends on what's important to you (and what you're doing with it.)
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Nooska » Thu May 14, 2015 1:46 am

Screen real estate? what is dat?

Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby Njall » Thu May 14, 2015 4:22 am

True. I mean, who doesn't want better positions?
Flight to Peru: £1000
Camping gear: £200
Native guide: £50
Sledgehammer to break down stone door: £12.99
Awakening one of the Great Old Ones: priceless.

There are some things man was not meant to know. For everything else,
there's Mastercard.
Njall
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Fri May 15, 2015 12:38 am

To me "estate" means only Summer and always will.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Worldie » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:14 am

TIL shapeshifting into something doesn't remove Polymorph.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Fetzie » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:30 pm

(from successes thread)
Worldie wrote:Killed LFR Archimonde on my first go ever. I can happily never do it again now :p

Wasn't grommash supposed to be the endboss or something?
Fetzie | Protection/Holy Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Former Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Nooska » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:08 pm

they 180' on that - we save him from Fel Lord Zakuun earlier in the instance, and he helps us against archi (Gul'dan is thrown through the portal, and in comes WoW:Legion
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby Worldie » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:43 pm

He doesn't even actually do anything remotely useful in the Archimonde fight ._.

Worldie
Global Mod

Previous

Return to General