Remove Advertisements

Missing the Memo

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Missing the Memo

Postby Amirya » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:05 pm

When did Ozruk's Elementium Bulwark change? When I was on my hunter the other day, I was all set to use Sulfuron Slammers...but wait, I have a bleed dot!

Very welcome, but man I was not expecting it.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 3935
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:59 am

Re: Missing the Memo

Postby Treck » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:11 pm

One of his abilities places a dot on you whenever you do attacks on him (melee or ranged aka hunters, as long as its physical)
And a magical spellreflective shield for a few sec.
So if you are a hunter you never had to cast spells to place a dot on yourself
Image
User avatar
Treck
 
Posts: 2121
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:10 am

Re: Missing the Memo

Postby KysenMurrin » Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:03 pm

Hunter shots didn't proc it originally, it was spells for one or melee hits for the other.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin
 
Posts: 6825
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:37 am
Location: UK

Re: Missing the Memo

Postby Amirya » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:08 pm

KysenMurrin wrote:Hunter shots didn't proc it originally, it was spells for one or melee hits for the other.

This. Originally, hunters were the only class screwed by it, which necessitated the need for Sulfuron Slammers (or friendly healers to dispel asap).

So I don't know when it got changed, but the happy shouts on Vent were interesting. :lol:
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 3935
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:59 am

Re: Missing the Memo

Postby Hrobertgar » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:34 am

This. Originally, hunters were the only class screwed by it, which necessitated the need for Sulfuron Slammers (or friendly healers to dispel asap).


I've had issues with Ozruk on my Arcane Mage, and even tried going Fire Spec for that one fight, but just kept Sulfuron Slammers on her as well after I hated it.
Never Pug a random Troll Heroic, always wait for the guild group.

Hrobearina - 85 Healer - space goat
Hrobertgar - 85 Tank - human
Hrobernia - 85 Arcane - human
Hrobanka - 85 BM - elf
Hrobertgar
 
Posts: 704
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:42 pm

Re: Missing the Memo

Postby Amirya » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:03 am

Go try it out with your mage and let us know!
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 3935
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:59 am

Re: Missing the Memo

Postby Nakama » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:39 am

Amirya wrote:Go try it out with your mage and let us know!


I thought maybe that was just a change on normal, since I haven't seen Heroic Stonecore in a long long while. Good to know! :)

--Jed
User avatar
Nakama
 
Posts: 396
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:15 am

Re: Missing the Memo

Postby crazyharry » Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:48 am

Not WoW related, but I deffinately missed the memo on this one.

You can play snake while youtube vids are buffering! How did I not know that...
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a hoof stamping on a cupcake -- forever.
http://kefkafloyd.deviantart.com/art/Pi ... -201465409
User avatar
crazyharry
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:27 am

Re: Missing the Memo

Postby Skye1013 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:51 am

crazyharry wrote:Not WoW related, but I deffinately missed the memo on this one.

You can play snake while youtube vids are buffering! How did I not know that...

For those that don't know what he's talking about, if you have the little circle on your youtube video (and have the video selected, not the rest of the page or any other window) press the down arrow and have some snake lulz!
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
User avatar
Skye1013
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 3924
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 5:47 am
Location: JBPH-Hickam, Hawaii

Re: Missing the Memo

Postby crazyharry » Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:05 am

Skye1013 wrote:
crazyharry wrote:Not WoW related, but I deffinately missed the memo on this one.

You can play snake while youtube vids are buffering! How did I not know that...

For those that don't know what he's talking about, if you have the little circle on your youtube video (and have the video selected, not the rest of the page or any other window) press the down arrow and have some snake lulz!


People vary rarely know what I am talking about. It makes perfect sense in my head, but when it comes to communicating ideas to others it all goes horribly wrong :D
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a hoof stamping on a cupcake -- forever.
http://kefkafloyd.deviantart.com/art/Pi ... -201465409
User avatar
crazyharry
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:27 am

Re: Missing the Memo

Postby econ21 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:34 am

Not sure if this should go here or in the LFR raid thread, but it appears that in LFR, one tank is marked "main tank" and the other "main assist":

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4081812959

Is that true? It's new to me. But every since I learnt of LFR, I had been fretting about who should be the tank in the one tank DS fights in LFR.

Vuhdo still correctly identifies as tanks both players who queued as tank - I had thought the "main assist" role was usually a dps one.
econ21
 
Posts: 1376
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:53 am

Re: Missing the Memo

Postby Zobel » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:03 am

econ21 wrote:Not sure if this should go here or in the LFR raid thread, but it appears that in LFR, one tank is marked "main tank" and the other "main assist":

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4081812959

Is that true? It's new to me. But every since I learnt of LFR, I had been fretting about who should be the tank in the one tank DS fights in LFR.

That's a hotfix that went in yesterday.

Speaking of fixes, the "jump across the surface of the water on your mount at regular mount speed" bug was fixed a couple weeks ago.
User avatar
Zobel
 
Posts: 715
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:31 pm

Re: Missing the Memo

Postby Archeth » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:57 am

With 4.3.2 and I greatly miss that bug. Maybe it's time to change default swim speed to something sensible...
Image
Archeth
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 4:14 pm
Location: Switzerland

Re: Missing the Memo

Postby Shoju » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:53 pm

Was I the last person in the world to know that Ultraxion drops a mount?


I saw a guy cruising around Org on this a week or so ago, and I FREAKING WANT THIS.

Image
User avatar
Shoju
 
Posts: 6349
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 7:15 am

Re: Missing the Memo

Postby Worldie » Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:21 am

Oh I've also seen it for the first time yesterday... I was like, W T H is that O_O
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13343
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: degre, Delf, Sagara and 1 guest


Remove Advertisements

Who is online

In total there are 4 users online :: 3 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: degre, Delf, Sagara and 1 guest