Ulduar - Defiance: Now with full length 30 minute download.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Ulduar - Defiance

Postby Sabindeus » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:42 pm

voice acting?????

I am now excited
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Postby Invisusira » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:00 pm

Nikachelle wrote:Are you including Algalon in the last bit?

See, I'm not sure. I know I would take a lot of flak if I didn't, but it's a COMPLETELY different story. He's like the ultimate anti-climax. "Ulduar is saved! The titans are free from the grasp of the old gods! Oh, by the way, the world is going to blow up now."
I have some pretty cool footage from him too, so it's really ehhhhhhh about if I will or not yet.
Invisusira

Postby Sabindeus » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:02 pm

Invisusira wrote:

See, I'm not sure. I know I would take a lot of flak if I didn't, but it's a COMPLETELY different story. He's like the ultimate anti-climax. "Ulduar is saved! The titans are free from the grasp of the old gods! Oh, by the way, the world is going to blow up now."
I have some pretty cool footage from him too, so it's really ehhhhhhh about if I will or not yet.

Well, code omega doesn't go off if you kill him! So, imo, it's more of a third act twist than an anti-climax.
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Postby Torquemada » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:03 pm

You get 11/10 for Part 2, if only because you DIDN'T include the annoying as hell death screech on Auriaya. Hearing that 1-2 times a week is already too much.
Torquemada

Postby Nadina » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:41 pm

Fantastic work, as always!

Also, mortals.
Nadina, Holy & Protection Paladin of "Fusion", Turalyon US
Nadina

Postby Auroris » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:36 pm

-.- I can't believe I already have all those songs already. WHY DID I NOT KNOW THEM? >_> and Holy hell, Nadina. You sound great. Heres my card. 1-800-Divinus
"Someday the Glory will Fade and only Memories will remain."
Auroris

Postby Invisusira » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:49 pm

Nadina wrote:Also, mortals.

kek
Invisusira

Postby Aubade » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:10 pm

Downloading part 2.

Must say I'm more excited to hear Nadina's voice acting than the video.
- Awbade Level 85 Human Paladin - <Tsunami> Frostmourne - Retired.
Deliriously wrote:I prefer the, "Lonely Hand Approach" (trademark pending)
Aubade

Postby Serv » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:54 am

Invisusira wrote:

Nice vid alltheway. Didn't know it before. But I wanted to go somewehe offtopic. You can call me confused but aren't Yogg-Saron and C'thun the same creature? All I've been reading from the lore till now reminds me strongly to the 'Call of Cthullu'
I'm not really into the nordic gods, valhalla and stuff but in my humble oppinion Blizz just messed up the whole lore-design with Yogg-Saron beeing in Ulduar.
Thanks to LAVE for the sig

www.rent-a-tank.net ...:::... www.nil-gilde.net
Serv

Postby Taeron » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:19 am

Skipped YouTube and went for HD right away. Been waiting for this too long to not get it in proper size. :)

I actually shed tears from the coolness factor of this movie being so high. Excellent work. When can I start whining about ETA on Part 3? :)

Really, thank you Invisi.
Taeron

Postby Invisusira » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:16 am

Serv wrote:Nice vid alltheway. Didn't know it before. But I wanted to go somewehe offtopic. You can call me confused but aren't Yogg-Saron and C'thun the same creature? All I've been reading from the lore till now reminds me strongly to the 'Call of Cthullu'
I'm not really into the nordic gods, valhalla and stuff but in my humble oppinion Blizz just messed up the whole lore-design with Yogg-Saron beeing in Ulduar.

Yogg-Saron and C'thun are not the same, but are both Old Gods. The Old Gods are responsible for the Curse of Flesh, which is what turned the titans of yore into the dwarves and humans of today.
As you'll see from watching the movie ( :3 ), Yogg-Saron - who has been imprisoned by the titans in Ulduar - has broken free of his bindings, and has woven his way into the minds of the inhabitants of Ulduar. The final part of the video will delve into the Maw of Madness to finally confront Yogg-Saron and his denizens, forever putting an end to his corruption.
Invisusira

Postby Gamingdevil » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:17 am

Invisusira wrote:sir I ask you put your glasses on and re-read the post

I'm telling you, this morning only the soundtrack part was there, not about he download! Honest!
If it is weak, kill it before it gets stronger. If it is strong, weaken it.
Gamingdevil

Postby Serv » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:32 pm

Invisusira wrote:
Serv wrote:Nice vid alltheway. Didn't know it before. But I wanted to go somewehe offtopic. You can call me confused but aren't Yogg-Saron and C'thun the same creature? All I've been reading from the lore till now reminds me strongly to the 'Call of Cthullu'

Yogg-Saron and C'thun are not the same, but are both Old Gods. The Old Gods are responsible for the Curse of Flesh, which is what turned the titans of yore into the dwarves and humans of today.
As you'll see from watching the movie ( :3 ), Yogg-Saron - who has been imprisoned by the titans in Ulduar - has broken free of his bindings, and has woven his way into the minds of the inhabitants of Ulduar. The final part of the video will delve into the Maw of Madness to finally confront Yogg-Saron and his denizens, forever putting an end to his corruption.

That might be what Blizz turned out of the call. But somewehere in the back of my mind theres this thought that Cthullu was the only 'old god' awake _and_ trying to get back to power. Besides that I can remember that somwhere it was told that C'thun was sort of the belly of the beast and Yogg the head. If I just got enough time to reread the saga i'd find out where my misinformation comes from.

Nevermind - just a confused player with a lack of sleep.
Thanks to LAVE for the sig

www.rent-a-tank.net ...:::... www.nil-gilde.net
Serv

Postby Sabindeus » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:42 pm

so I finally watched part 2

I thought some of the fights were kind of boring (meh to Kolo, Auriaya, Hodir and Freya), but the Brann/Archivum segment and the Mimiron fight were absolute awesomeness. I also liked the Thorim segment and the ending thereof.

Was hoping for more original voice acting though.
Sabindeus

Postby Invisusira » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:54 pm

Sabindeus wrote:so I finally watched part 2

I thought some of the fights were kind of boring (meh to Kolo, Auriaya, Hodir and Freya), but the Brann/Archivum segment and the Mimiron fight were absolute awesomeness. I also liked the Thorim segment and the ending thereof.

Was hoping for more original voice acting though.

That's the problem, no matter how I cut them... they're still the same boss fights you've been doing for the last half a year. It's hard to make boss videos not boring.
Which is why this will possibly be my last PvE video.

And don't worry, you'll be getting more voice acting.
Invisusira

PreviousNext

Return to General