Remove Advertisements

Section for addons?

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Section for addons?

Postby Oranniv » Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:42 pm

Would a new section for addons discussion be feasable or would that still fall under one of the others?

For instance, I'm pretty sure Omen feeds to KTM but not the other way around. Is that correct?
Oranniv

Re: Section for addons?

Postby Everlight » Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:46 pm

Oranniv wrote:For instance, I'm pretty sure Omen feeds to KTM but not the other way around. Is that correct?

Both. Omen has a KTM compatibility module, but you (as an Omen user) need to be mindful about the shortcomings of people who are using KTM, namely its blindness to threat among multiple targets.

ie, KTM users will typically read higher than they actually are, in a multi-target scenario.
Everlight

Postby Ardaic » Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:56 pm

I'd be all for a section like that - that way, only addon people would see my stupid questions, like, "How do I work pally power?"
Ardaic

Postby Oranniv » Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:43 pm

Well, the main reason I hadn't switched to Omen was the fear I would disappear from the KTM users windows.

I do understand that I will see lower, but more accurate threat in a multi-target environment while using omen.

ANYWAY, any thought on an addon section?
Oranniv

Return to General