Remove Advertisements

Alliance Paladin Pride

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Alliance Paladin Pride

Postby beornus » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:23 am

Njall wrote:
Talderas wrote:Only five dollar bills? So cheap, go at least with ten dollar bills, if not twenty.


Mm. No, actually. There's etiquette involved with applying the bills properly. Fives, in Canada, are appropriate, I assure you.


This is a finely tuned subeconomy that has been optimized. The market's supply and demand is balanced with the current system. Giving larger bills would be very disruptive having damaging secondary effects in the associated lap dance market. Bottom line is don't F with the stripper market.
beornus
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:35 am
Location: Clarksville, TN

Re: Alliance Paladin Pride

Postby Njall » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:32 am

beornus wrote:This is a finely tuned subeconomy that has been optimized. The market's supply and demand is balanced with the current system. Giving larger bills would be very disruptive having damaging secondary effects in the associated lap dance market. Bottom line is don't F with the stripper market.


Indeed. THAT costs extra too. Often quite a bit. Assuming you're in that sort of place and you shouldn't be. Mind you, the sex crime laws in Canada are quite different from the US - in certain respects at least. Not so much enforcing morality via legislation. I found them to be more European in their outlook and intent. :D
Image
Flight to Peru: £1000
Camping gear: £200
Native guide: £50
Sledgehammer to break down stone door: £12.99
Awakening one of the Great Old Ones: priceless.

There are some things man was not meant to know. For everything else,
there's Mastercard.
User avatar
Njall
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 4328
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:13 pm
Location: Thank heavens! Heavy Metal!

Re: Alliance Paladin Pride

Postby Talderas » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:40 am

beornus wrote:
Njall wrote:
Talderas wrote:Only five dollar bills? So cheap, go at least with ten dollar bills, if not twenty.


Mm. No, actually. There's etiquette involved with applying the bills properly. Fives, in Canada, are appropriate, I assure you.


This is a finely tuned subeconomy that has been optimized. The market's supply and demand is balanced with the current system. Giving larger bills would be very disruptive having damaging secondary effects in the associated lap dance market. Bottom line is don't F with the stripper market.


Maybe if the associated bill value were higher the quality of dancers would improve. I do not want to pay all dancers $10 or $20 when $5 would suffice, but certain dancers I would want to pay $10 or $20. By increasing the pay rate you attract higher quality dancers. Thus I am happy.
Vanifae wrote:Let it be known that on the morning of the 25th of March in the year of our Lord 2010, I agree with Minnerva.
User avatar
Talderas
 
Posts: 1296
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:40 am
Location: BRbashi

Re: Alliance Paladin Pride

Postby Njall » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:43 am

Talderas wrote:Maybe if the associated bill value were higher the quality of dancers would improve. I do not want to pay all dancers $10 or $20 when $5 would suffice, but certain dancers I would want to pay $10 or $20. By increasing the pay rate you attract higher quality dancers. Thus I am happy.


Nope. Not really. It's not like overtipping. The going rate is the going rate. To pay otherwise gets you labeled you as a 'mark', a fool, a sucker, or worse and treated accordingly. But hey, you should go out and try it sometime and let us know what the results are. If your theory is correct, you should have a good yarn that would be worth more than a few beers at the pub.

But enough with the derail. Let us return to the portraiture at hand! (I might have a lady nelf pally picture around here somewhere... thanks to the wonders of engineering)
Last edited by Njall on Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image
Flight to Peru: £1000
Camping gear: £200
Native guide: £50
Sledgehammer to break down stone door: £12.99
Awakening one of the Great Old Ones: priceless.

There are some things man was not meant to know. For everything else,
there's Mastercard.
User avatar
Njall
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 4328
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:13 pm
Location: Thank heavens! Heavy Metal!

Re: Alliance Paladin Pride

Postby beornus » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:53 am

It is my experience from my youth while attending the Canadian Ballet in Ontario across from the Falls that it is a near perfect market in that those suppliers that are the most qualified to meet the requirements in temperment, effort and aesthetics of the buyers are compensated accordingly and those that fail to address the consumers' market needs are driven out.
Last edited by beornus on Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
beornus
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:35 am
Location: Clarksville, TN

Re: Alliance Paladin Pride

Postby beornus » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:54 am

Anyways, enough of the derail - MOAR PICS
beornus
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:35 am
Location: Clarksville, TN

Re: Alliance Paladin Pride

Postby Nikachelle » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:14 am

Talderas wrote:
Nikachelle wrote:While my gear is still humiliating to me, this shot was too cute not to post:

Image


Still wearing tanking bikini I see.

Bikini... what?
User avatar
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 11001
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:39 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Alliance Paladin Pride

Postby Talderas » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:15 am

Nikachelle wrote:
Talderas wrote:Still wearing tanking bikini I see.

Bikini... what?


The bottoms. I see thigh.
Vanifae wrote:Let it be known that on the morning of the 25th of March in the year of our Lord 2010, I agree with Minnerva.
User avatar
Talderas
 
Posts: 1296
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:40 am
Location: BRbashi

Re: Alliance Paladin Pride

Postby Njall » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:18 am

Nikachelle wrote:Bikini... what?


I think he means the plate "thong and chaps ensemble". But hey, if you've got the legs for it. :D
Image
Flight to Peru: £1000
Camping gear: £200
Native guide: £50
Sledgehammer to break down stone door: £12.99
Awakening one of the Great Old Ones: priceless.

There are some things man was not meant to know. For everything else,
there's Mastercard.
User avatar
Njall
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 4328
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:13 pm
Location: Thank heavens! Heavy Metal!

Re: Alliance Paladin Pride

Postby KysenMurrin » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:19 am

Those look like they're actually the white panels on the sides of the T9 legs, not bare flesh. But I thought the same thing at first glance.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin
 
Posts: 6831
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:37 am
Location: UK

Re: Alliance Paladin Pride

Postby Nikachelle » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:33 am

Are you guys blind? Those are T9 legs.


....what Kysen said.
User avatar
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 11001
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:39 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Alliance Paladin Pride

Postby Njall » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:38 am

Nikachelle wrote:Are you guys blind?


We're guys. Well, some of us at least. :D
Image
Flight to Peru: £1000
Camping gear: £200
Native guide: £50
Sledgehammer to break down stone door: £12.99
Awakening one of the Great Old Ones: priceless.

There are some things man was not meant to know. For everything else,
there's Mastercard.
User avatar
Njall
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 4328
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:13 pm
Location: Thank heavens! Heavy Metal!

Re: Alliance Paladin Pride

Postby Talderas » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:47 am

Nikachelle wrote:Are you guys blind? Those are T9 legs.


No, we're not blind. We see what we want to see.
Vanifae wrote:Let it be known that on the morning of the 25th of March in the year of our Lord 2010, I agree with Minnerva.
User avatar
Talderas
 
Posts: 1296
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:40 am
Location: BRbashi

Re: Alliance Paladin Pride

Postby lythac » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:33 am

Njall wrote:But enough with the derail. Let us return to the portraiture at hand! (I might have a lady nelf pally picture around here somewhere... thanks to the wonders of engineering)



Will a female Dorf do?

Image
Ryshad / Lythac of <Heretic> Nagrand-EU
User avatar
lythac
Moderator
 
Posts: 2678
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:10 am

Re: Alliance Paladin Pride

Postby Njall » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:35 am

Oh my.
Image
Flight to Peru: £1000
Camping gear: £200
Native guide: £50
Sledgehammer to break down stone door: £12.99
Awakening one of the Great Old Ones: priceless.

There are some things man was not meant to know. For everything else,
there's Mastercard.
User avatar
Njall
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 4328
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:13 pm
Location: Thank heavens! Heavy Metal!

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest


Remove Advertisements

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest
?php } else { ?