Alliance Paladin Pride

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, PsiVen, Sabindeus, Aergis

Re: Alliance Paladin Pride

Postby fafhrd » Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:32 pm

You are raising nika in your image i see, well done.
ImageImage
1/1 Lore pre-nerf.
User avatar
fafhrd
 
Posts: 3156
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:31 pm

Re: Alliance Paladin Pride

Postby Nikachelle » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:46 pm

fafhrd wrote:You are raising nika in your image i see, well done.

It took me a long damn time to get rid of those legs. The only thing they had going for them was like +60 stamina. Hideous to boot.
User avatar
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 8406
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:39 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Alliance Paladin Pride

Postby Talderas » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:52 pm

Nikachelle wrote:
fafhrd wrote:You are raising nika in your image i see, well done.

It took me a long damn time to get rid of those legs. The only thing they had going for them was like +60 stamina. Hideous to boot.


There is nothing wrong with bikini armor.
Vanifae wrote:Let it be known that on the morning of the 25th of March in the year of our Lord 2010, I agree with Minnerva.
User avatar
Talderas
 
Posts: 947
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:40 am
Location: BRbashi

Re: Alliance Paladin Pride

Postby Njall » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:28 am

Nikachelle wrote:
fafhrd wrote:You are raising nika in your image i see, well done.

It took me a long damn time to get rid of those legs. The only thing they had going for them was like +60 stamina. Hideous to boot.


Yeah, the thong and chaps plate look. My DK was stuck with them for ages. Went from looking like a total badass at the end of the DK story arc to a high-priced, highly specialized prostitute.* Things got better the moment we got her to Northrend... (and even earlier as I hit the AH as soon as Northrend greens were available to me).

Still, you DO have nice legs! :D

* Or someone who's dropped a few thousand at Northbound Leather :D
Image
Flight to Peru: £1000
Camping gear: £200
Native guide: £50
Sledgehammer to break down stone door: £12.99
Awakening one of the Great Old Ones: priceless.

There are some things man was not meant to know. For everything else,
there's Mastercard.
User avatar
Njall
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 2930
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:13 pm
Location: Maine. Which reminds me of Grizzly Hills

Re: Alliance Paladin Pride

Postby fafhrd » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:35 pm

Njall wrote: Northbound Leather :D


I didn't know this existed, thanks :D
ImageImage
1/1 Lore pre-nerf.
User avatar
fafhrd
 
Posts: 3156
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:31 pm

Re: Alliance Paladin Pride

Postby Njall » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:37 pm

fafhrd wrote:
Njall wrote: Northbound Leather :D


I didn't know this existed, thanks :D


You're very welcome. They have a nice display area as well as contact info for comissioned work.

(Now, THERE'S something I'd like to see in trade chat in a linked [Leatherworking] shoutout)
Image
Flight to Peru: £1000
Camping gear: £200
Native guide: £50
Sledgehammer to break down stone door: £12.99
Awakening one of the Great Old Ones: priceless.

There are some things man was not meant to know. For everything else,
there's Mastercard.
User avatar
Njall
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 2930
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:13 pm
Location: Maine. Which reminds me of Grizzly Hills

Re: Alliance Paladin Pride

Postby Invisusira » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:43 pm

Ding 80!
Image

A few short hours later, starting to get gear... and... wait..... is..... is that a.... PARRY gem?
Image
OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE
User avatar
Invisusira
Moderator
 
Posts: 5848
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:23 pm
Location: alt-tabbed

Re: Alliance Paladin Pride

Postby Nikachelle » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:44 pm

NO! NO DO NOT LOOK AT THE GEM.
User avatar
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 8406
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:39 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Alliance Paladin Pride

Postby Invisusira » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:50 pm

Also be sure to take note of the trinket from Alas, Andorhal while you're looking!
User avatar
Invisusira
Moderator
 
Posts: 5848
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:23 pm
Location: alt-tabbed

Re: Alliance Paladin Pride

Postby Levantine » Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:03 am

BRB, laughing at Nika.
User avatar
Levantine
 
Posts: 7367
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:48 pm
Location: NQ, Aus

Re: Alliance Paladin Pride

Postby Shoju » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:17 am

Wait... where is your libram?!
User avatar
Shoju
 
Posts: 5069
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 7:15 am

Re: Alliance Paladin Pride

Postby fafhrd » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:34 am

This is what happens when you let discipline slack and permit her to wear normal clothing Invis, all your fault.

edit: also why is this in a Pride thread? There is nothing here but shame, burning shame...
Last edited by fafhrd on Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
1/1 Lore pre-nerf.
User avatar
fafhrd
 
Posts: 3156
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:31 pm

Re: Alliance Paladin Pride

Postby Sabindeus » Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:00 pm

lols
Image
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
User avatar
Sabindeus
Moderator
 
Posts: 6051
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 9:24 am

Re: Alliance Paladin Pride

Postby Nikachelle » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:18 pm

Shoju wrote:Wait... where is your libram?!

I never had one drop! And it's like at the bottom of my priorities! Grrrr.

And the parry/stamina gem was the only purple gem I could cut to skill up!

SCREW YOU ALL!
User avatar
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 8406
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:39 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Alliance Paladin Pride

Postby anthony » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:59 am

Nikachelle wrote:
Shoju wrote:Wait... where is your libram?!

I never had one drop! And it's like at the bottom of my priorities! Grrrr.

And the parry/stamina gem was the only purple gem I could cut to skill up!

SCREW YOU ALL!

I never mocked you :( Also your almost never online EU side when im on now
Image
Chat-killer at your service.
User avatar
anthony
 
Posts: 1327
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:17 am

Re: Alliance Paladin Pride

Postby Nikachelle » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:47 am

anthony wrote:
Nikachelle wrote:
Shoju wrote:Wait... where is your libram?!

I never had one drop! And it's like at the bottom of my priorities! Grrrr.

And the parry/stamina gem was the only purple gem I could cut to skill up!

SCREW YOU ALL!

I never mocked you :( Also your almost never online EU side when im on now
Image

Awwww sorry hun. Now that I'm 80 I may be on more during the week, but I usually never logged on till midnight server time then. (Which you're normally in bed by!)
User avatar
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 8406
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:39 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Alliance Paladin Pride

Postby lythac » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:56 am

But the +hit trinket? There is another JC sta trinket that gets no love and attention :(
Ryshad / Lythac of <Heretic> Ravencrest-EU
User avatar
lythac
Moderator
 
Posts: 2077
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:10 am

Re: Alliance Paladin Pride

Postby Nikachelle » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:40 am

lythac wrote:But the +hit trinket? There is another JC sta trinket that gets no love and attention :(

Ruby Hare? Yeah was debating it.
User avatar
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 8406
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:39 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Alliance Paladin Pride

Postby Nikachelle » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:29 am

While my gear is still humiliating to me, this shot was too cute not to post:

Image
User avatar
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 8406
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:39 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Alliance Paladin Pride

Postby Levantine » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:57 am

Honestly, how has NOTHING dropped a shield for you? Fuck, does this mean I have to finish levelling to 80 instead of dicking about at the AH and bitching to drag your ass through normal whatever that ICC heroic was?
User avatar
Levantine
 
Posts: 7367
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:48 pm
Location: NQ, Aus

Re: Alliance Paladin Pride

Postby Nikachelle » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:01 am

Levantine wrote:Honestly, how has NOTHING dropped a shield for you? Fuck, does this mean I have to finish levelling to 80 instead of dicking about at the AH and bitching to drag your ass through normal whatever that ICC heroic was?

We were in Ulduar doing hard modes.

Nothing has dropped. Northrend Beasts 25, Anub 10, Auriaya 10, Hodir Hard 10, CoS heroic x 3 or 4 times, off the top of my head. Nada.

I don't even WANT that ugly ICC shield, it's a replica of the badge shield. *turns nose up*
User avatar
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 8406
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:39 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Alliance Paladin Pride

Postby Talderas » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:03 am

Nikachelle wrote:While my gear is still humiliating to me, this shot was too cute not to post:

Image


Still wearing tanking bikini I see.
Vanifae wrote:Let it be known that on the morning of the 25th of March in the year of our Lord 2010, I agree with Minnerva.
User avatar
Talderas
 
Posts: 947
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:40 am
Location: BRbashi

Re: Alliance Paladin Pride

Postby Levantine » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:04 am

Nikachelle wrote:
Levantine wrote:Honestly, how has NOTHING dropped a shield for you? Fuck, does this mean I have to finish levelling to 80 instead of dicking about at the AH and bitching to drag your ass through normal whatever that ICC heroic was?

We were in Ulduar doing hard modes.

Nothing has dropped. Northrend Beasts 25, Anub 10, Auriaya 10, Hodir Hard 10, CoS heroic x 3 or 4 times, off the top of my head. Nada.

I don't even WANT that ugly ICC shield, it's a replica of the badge shield. *turns nose up*


ITT Nika admitting she's terrible.
User avatar
Levantine
 
Posts: 7367
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:48 pm
Location: NQ, Aus

Re: Alliance Paladin Pride

Postby Talderas » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:07 am

Levantine wrote:
Nikachelle wrote:I don't even WANT that ugly ICC shield, it's a replica of the badge shield. *turns nose up*


ITT Nika admitting she's terrible.


I agree. I think the T10 helm for paladins looks terrible, but I still wear it with my helm graphic turned off
Vanifae wrote:Let it be known that on the morning of the 25th of March in the year of our Lord 2010, I agree with Minnerva.
User avatar
Talderas
 
Posts: 947
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:40 am
Location: BRbashi

Re: Alliance Paladin Pride

Postby Njall » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:09 am

Nikachelle wrote:While my gear is still humiliating to me, this shot was too cute not to post:

Image



What did I do with those five dollar bills?
Image
Flight to Peru: £1000
Camping gear: £200
Native guide: £50
Sledgehammer to break down stone door: £12.99
Awakening one of the Great Old Ones: priceless.

There are some things man was not meant to know. For everything else,
there's Mastercard.
User avatar
Njall
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 2930
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:13 pm
Location: Maine. Which reminds me of Grizzly Hills

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest