Post Your Successes!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, PsiVen, Sabindeus, Aergis

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Nooska » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:02 am

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... nt#81:a980

5 years of working to get those, finally, today, 2½ hours before hallows end ends!

FINALLY!
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby KysenMurrin » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:04 am

Got my Paladin to level 90, just in time to quickly buy about half a set of epic gear and then run the headless horseman for the last ten minutes of Hallow's End. I did not get a ring. :(

I'm not sure why I bother buying a whole load of gear, mind, since it'll be useless soon.

My new goal is to get my Mage to 90 as well, then level 90 boost my Rogue, so I'll have 5 90s going into WoD.
KysenMurrin

Postby Worldie » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:22 am

Level 20 on Heroes hit, now hope I get picked for the Invite-Friends promotion!
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Era » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:18 am

Years later: Finally!

"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Worldie » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:40 am

I HATE YOU
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Era » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:45 am

Worldie wrote:I HATE YOU

WELL I HATE YOU TOO! My server has been down for several hours, and don't think I don't know that The Breaker Of All Things isn't behind it!
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Worldie » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:15 am

I only know that today I went to DMF, got the wings, did the two pet battle dailies, then hearthstoned to Shrine.

Except when I finished HSing, I stood in place, Hs went on cd and Pandaria crashed on several realms including mine, dcing everyone.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Era » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:01 am

I knew it! :<
That being said, it forced me to do some necessary cleanups on chars on other realms, so I guess it's not too bad.
Era

Postby KysenMurrin » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:58 pm

My Mage is now level 90, my fourth. Got gear somewhere into the high 400s straight away, but still stuck with a weapon that I think came from Firelands...

Used a couple of 476 PvP crafted pieces to bump my ilevel up, because I was still wearing LFR Dragon Soul shoulders and quest green gloves. The set bonus is pretty nice now: 2-set is 5% Haste, 4-set is 5% damage. (Though the armory shows completely different bonuses to in-game.)

Next up is using my level 90 boost on my currently level 65 Rogue. And that'll be every character on my account at 90 (all five of them!).
KysenMurrin

Postby Worldie » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:54 am

Only 5? Amateur <3

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Nooska » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:10 am

^^ Worldie the life breaker :p
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby Era » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:38 am

Worldie the Successbreaker!

Worldie, signature move: the Full-Reverse Midas.

We love him anyway. Until he breaks the concept of love. But he's like Italian or something, and I hear they're all totally romantic and stuff, so I'm sure that won't happen. Right...?
Era

Postby KysenMurrin » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:45 am

Worldie wrote:Only 5? Amateur <3

Well, I don't recall being paid to do this, so you're right. :P
KysenMurrin

Postby Worldie » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:05 am

Era wrote:We love him anyway. Until he breaks the concept of love. But he's like Italian or something, and I hear they're all totally romantic and stuff, so I'm sure that won't happen. Right...?

My loveish disadventures in the last years have had enough shit to write a soap opera from it probably, you don't rly want to hear D:

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Era » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:16 am

The question that concerns me personally is, having moved all the way to Japan, am I safe from the contagion effects of your personal lovebreaker experiences? Maybe I should buy some pre-emptive flowers, just in case...
Era

Postby bldavis » Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:34 am

Worldie wrote:Only 5? Amateur <3

and what do you have worldie? 15?

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Worldie » Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:56 am

Sitting at 17, not gone further mainly cause the remnants of my 26 lvl 85 of Cata are all on dead realms or realms I have no friends on, and the realm I play on already has 11 lvl 90 (one per class)

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby bldavis » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:13 pm

ametuer :P
though you have me beat on 85s, i only had 13 at the end of cata, and my closest non 90s are in their 60s
(i have 22 90s now)

Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby bldavis » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:47 pm

bldavis

Postby Amirya » Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:45 pm

GM decided to start recruiting again after this expansion led to a complete clusterfuck of raiding.

So far, we've picked up one guy from the random post, and so far, he seems to be a nice fit. Last night, he and I were doing the "achievement link" conversation to drive said GM batty. It was hilarious.

Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby KysenMurrin » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:53 pm

Someone was offering free boosts on Heroic Garrosh to folks who hadn't done it and got their heirloom before, so I got in on that, and got my axe and a set of shoulders for my trouble. Yeah, I was mostly carried, but I did try to pull my weight.
KysenMurrin

Postby bldavis » Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:17 am

please dont tell me you got the tusk shoulders....
btw gratz on the kill and weapon

bldavis

Postby KysenMurrin » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:41 pm

I got Shoulderguards of Intended Power.
KysenMurrin

Postby jere » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:11 pm

Became BFF's with Nat Pagle today! Right up to the last minute before WoD hits and it gets tougher to do.
jere

Postby Fetzie » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:49 pm

I got my Shadowmourne yesterday, and when I was learning the Crimson DK mount I noticed I had another mount in my inventory. Turns out it was Invincible's Reins.
Fetzie | Protection/Holy Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Former Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

PreviousNext

Return to General