Post Your Successes!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Worldie » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:58 am

Why drag them considering most classes can kill the mobs within 3 seconds? :P
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Andurin » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:26 am

Punkss2 wrote:Granted I did it on my hunter, it took me maybe 2 hours to go from no rep to exalted with Black Prince. It's the statue place that keeps spawning adds, tag them and drag them to the NPCs at the edge to help some.

I tried that when I needed the rep last time, but tbh, the trolls die a lot faster. + they make ragezones wich give a +25% damage buff done and taken. That gets a bit scary with 6 of those zones overlapping, but a 600k judgement crit makes up for that quite quickly ^^
Andurin

Postby Amirya » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:42 am

Worldie wrote:Why drag them considering most classes can kill the mobs within 3 seconds? :P

Worldie the Ego Breaker.
Worldie the Strat Breaker.
Worldie the Mob Breaker.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:08 am

theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Amirya » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:12 pm

Worldie the Computer Breaker.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Passionario » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:33 am

If you are not the flame, you're the fuel.
Passionario

Postby culhag » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:45 pm

Finally found the red raptor in my 14th primal egg. My 232nd mount.
culhag
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:09 pm

culhag wrote:My 232nd mount.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Andurin » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:57 pm

After 2 and a half year, we FINALLY got our dog to swim... It wasnt like that he hated water, he just really didnt want to get into it. He would walk till his lips where just above the water, and then just wait for his toys to come slowly floating towards him...

So I just took him for a swim today ^^ Seeing the one who feeds the dog swim away with your favorite toy seems to be the best way to make him swim ^^

Also had a lovely raid meeting a group of new people ^^ Granted it was only Flex part 1 that we did, but a pissing a warlock off that is using the DBM pull timer to time his chaosbolts at the start of the fight is a lot of fun ^^ Normally I do a 10 second countdown before the pull, but at the last pull of the day I figured I scare him and did a 1 second countdown :D End result: Warlock going WTF and hearing someone else fall of his chair laughing and killing the boss ofcourse :D
Andurin

Postby Treck » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:12 pm

Seraphim got a lot more attractive to run with in WoD
Treck

Postby Andurin » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:33 am

OOh thats looking good ^^

I`m 113 Valor points short of Test of Valor but I did get my transmog complete for my paladin. Its the quite standard Tier 9 (Alliance) set, but I still think it makes me look like a good paladin ^^

Also switched to a new guild to see if we actually get to raid a bit... Fingers crossed :p
Andurin

Postby Ironshield » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:35 am

What is that shield and hammer?? it's sooo pretty! must have!!!
Ironshield

Postby Worldie » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:36 am

I believe that's Seraphim's graphic.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Jabari » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:07 am

Heroic Garrosh down, finally.
Most people want the wealth produced by a society with limited government distributed to them more generously by bigger government.
Jabari

Postby Andurin » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:02 am

New guild liked the tanking style we had in ToT and hope we get geared enough for SOO sooner, rather then later :)

Also, since stuff reset, I quickly logged in this morning and made a bit of progress:
- Did 2 dungeons for the remaining 113 valor points for Test of Valor.
- Qued for the 2 bg's while flying to Krasang Wilds.
- Killed the Horde boss there.
- Absolutely blasted through both BG's while flying back to Wrathion.

And that in just under 45 minutes. Not a bad start of this week :)
Andurin

PreviousNext

Return to General