Remove Advertisements

Post Your Successes!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Skye1013 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:38 pm

Just looked in my bag of snacks for work and completely forgot I had bought a Lunchable. Life is good.
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Andurin » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:24 pm

"Tank" set completed: Check.

Scraped together enough bits and pieces to create a tank set... From the raid finder helmet from the latest tier to justice point gear... But I can tank heroics now! Gues i`ll be going through some raid finders to get some more gear and replace my blues lol...
Andurin

Postby valura » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:07 am

Long live summer holidays :)

Contrary to many guilds bemoaning "summer attrition", our lovely social guild saw a couple of people returning to the steady raiding flock, mainly because they don't have to work shifts, etc. No more pugs for the time being :D

After raiding for 6 hours so far, this week, we beat our 9/14 record, adding
  • Spoils (1shot)
  • Thok (1shot)
  • Siegecrafter down (plenty of wipes, tho, think about 7-8)
  • Paragons (only 2 wipes)
All of which were the first as a guild team.

Tonight, we're gonna get Garrosh. I have confidence. :D
In tribute to the original Paladin, Charles the Hammer Martel (° 688 - † 22 oct 741).
Bohica (90) BM
Kul Tiras >>> Valura (90) Prot | Hashishin (90) Combat | Arishem (90) Blood | Maurgane (90) Frost | Bova (90) Bear |
| Zannah (90) Resto | Farmingbull (76) Resto | Shoju (51) WW | Wærloga (63) Destro | Dejiko (50) Prot |
Draenor >>> Kenesha (90) Resto | Qedesha (80) Disc | Lanthlasa (52) BM | Xiaohongquan (73) WW |

Jebus what a soul crushing procession of Failures, Septic Tanks, Oxygen thieves and Utter Utter retards. - masterpooba
valura
Maintankadonor

Location: outer ring of the 7th circle of Hell (aka Kul Tiras EU - Horde side)

Postby Worldie » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:01 am

Interestingly, even though I got the WoD beta invite at the first wave (the "veteran" one), my account didn't get flagged until the second wave. It's flagged today though ^-^

Can't wait to be home from holidays to check it out! What server are EU horde people on nowadays?
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Nooska » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:29 am

Flying tomorrow for the first time since '98 - GF's first time flying ever.

Just flying domestic, a 45 minute flight (SK1213 CPH->AAL).

Hoping I get a beta invite soon™ apart from that.
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby Fetzie » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:24 pm

Worldie wrote:Interestingly, even though I got the WoD beta invite at the first wave (the "veteran" one), my account didn't get flagged until the second wave. It's flagged today though ^-^

Can't wait to be home from holidays to check it out! What server are EU horde people on nowadays?

If you want to test dungeons, make a character on Mekkatorque. You get a set of epic PvP gear on a level 100 character, but the questing content is locked off.

If you want to test levelling content, make a character on Lost Isles or Gilneas. You can either make a level 1 character normally, or use the "Warlords Beta Premade 90" button to make a level 90 character that has green item level 500 gear.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Andurin » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:48 pm

Getting stuff done:

- Order of the cloud serpents exalted (again): Check.
- The Tillers exalted (again): Check.
- Karazan cleared (again): Check.
- Chapter 1 of the Black Prince quests done (again...): Check.
- Got the first guild event up and running on the calendar with the whole guild sining up instantly (appearantly the promise of Beer, Bossess, Booze and Boobs works quite well): Check.
- Downloaded, installed and ran the WoD beta: Check.

Yesterday was a good day. ^^
Andurin

Postby Worldie » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:32 am

Fetzie wrote:
Worldie wrote:Interestingly, even though I got the WoD beta invite at the first wave (the "veteran" one), my account didn't get flagged until the second wave. It's flagged today though ^-^

If you want to test dungeons, make a character on Mekkatorque. You get a set of epic PvP gear on a level 100 character, but the questing content is locked off.

If you want to test levelling content, make a character on Lost Isles or Gilneas. You can either make a level 1 character normally, or use the "Warlords Beta Premade 90" button to make a level 90 character that has green item level 500 gear.

I heard there is a in game way to copy live chars to the lvl 90 server, is that still jn game?
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Andurin » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:39 am

Worldie wrote:
Fetzie wrote:

I heard there is a in game way to copy live chars to the lvl 90 server, is that still jn game?

Yes, but it doesn't seem to work for EU accounts... I cant copy my live characters ingame. But I can make premades if you play on the US normal server...
Andurin

Postby Fetzie » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:25 am

Worldie wrote:
Fetzie wrote:

Yes, but it doesn't work for EU account data. It also only works intermittently for US account data.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Andurin » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:07 am

Put some effort into it and managed to get from Honored to Revered with the Black Prince by attempting to make dempt in the troll population on the Isle of Thunder. Took me around 90 minutes soloing groups of trolls with the bonus buff :) Not to bad if you ask me ^^
Andurin

Postby Worldie » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:14 am

Black Prince rep is not that bad assuming you have a DPS spec. iirc on my pala as Ret i farmed Revered>Exalted on the isle just by doing the dailies for a week, so not much more than 2-3 hours total of faceraping anything that moved.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Andurin » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:42 am

I`m Prot / Holy ^^ So that doesn't work :p but I think i`ll get my future wife to join me this weekend :) Shouldn't take to long then.
Andurin

Postby Worldie » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:15 am

If you fancy aoe grinding, the troll villages are both awesome for prot aoe farming, lots of mobs all close and large majority is melee.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Punkss2 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:20 am

Granted I did it on my hunter, it took me maybe 2 hours to go from no rep to exalted with Black Prince. It's the statue place that keeps spawning adds, tag them and drag them to the NPCs at the edge to help some.
Thinking of starting WOW again....
Punkss2

PreviousNext

Return to General