Remove Advertisements

Post Your Successes!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Fetzie » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:23 am

BTW Valura, your armory links in your sig don't work :)

Just thought you might want to know.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Newsom » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:27 am

8/11 cloaks! The remaining 3 are already halfway through Runestones too.
Newsom NewsSpoonFrangoNewsy
Newsom

Postby Worldie » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:55 am

Newsom wrote:8/11 cloaks! The remaining 3 are already halfway through Runestones too.

theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby valura » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:10 am

Fetzie wrote:BTW Valura, your armory links in your sig don't work :)

Just thought you might want to know.

Thanks Fetzie. Checked them, and noticed they're still in the old format (wowarmory). Fixing them now :D
In tribute to the original Paladin, Charles the Hammer Martel (° 688 - † 22 oct 741).
Bohica (90) BM
Kul Tiras >>> Valura (90) Prot | Hashishin (90) Combat | Arishem (90) Blood | Maurgane (90) Frost | Bova (90) Bear |
| Zannah (90) Resto | Farmingbull (76) Resto | Shoju (51) WW | Wærloga (63) Destro | Dejiko (50) Prot |
Draenor >>> Kenesha (90) Resto | Qedesha (80) Disc | Lanthlasa (52) BM | Xiaohongquan (78) WW |

Jebus what a soul crushing procession of Failures, Septic Tanks, Oxygen thieves and Utter Utter retards. - masterpooba
valura
Maintankadonor

Location: outer ring of the 7th circle of Hell (aka Kul Tiras EU - Horde side)

Postby Fetzie » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:36 am

On Wednesday I had a job interview, yesterday I had an evaluation test with another company which has led to another interview next Thursday :D

And there was me thinking I had fluffed it yesterday morning.

You never know, I might end up with the luxury of having to CHOOSE between two or more places.
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Fetzie » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:46 pm

nuff said.

Fetzie

Postby Andurin » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:08 am

A WoW friend that I hadn't spoken to in a while got me to install Guild Wars 2 again, and I gotta say it got improved quite a bit ^^ Still have to get used to the crafting idea again... The discovery thingie is a great idea, but it can be quite confusing from time to time :D
Andurin

Postby Newsom » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:55 pm

Heroic Garrosh 25 down in the alt raid! Especially satisfying since I was leading it and we had a bunch of pugs. Hopefully next week we can get a full clear in one evening.
Newsom NewsSpoonFrangoNewsy
Newsom

Postby Worldie » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:12 am

You killed hc 25 garrosh with alts and Pugs? <.<

Where's your realm, I'm transferring.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Andurin » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:58 am

Dinged 60 in GW2 and killed my first world boss ^^ Also had some fun in pvp again ^^ Stick with the big group, stand in the back as a guardian with a staff. Buffing folks a bit, shoot here and there, see melee people dropping down, put away the staff and get hold of the Greatsword to charge into battle ^^ Still gotta find out if there is a way to make a For the Horde macro when I charge :D
Andurin

Postby Worldie » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:15 pm

I was today in a istance, and I report the tank for the usual offensive name of sort.
At some point he goes offline but noone is kicking him, I shortly after notice that another guy in the group is from his server, I ask him if he knows what happened, he replied "someone reported my friend for offensive name and he got banned and forced to rename, he's trying to come up with a new name so he can log back in".

At that point I silently giggled while my sadic ego cheered.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Andurin » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:38 pm

Oh wow, did you get a honorable kill for that? :D Should be worth one tbh :p

Dinged max level in Guild Wars and enjoyed a sunday just gathering waypoints so I can murder world bossess ^_^ Took a while, but it was worth it :D
Andurin

Postby Fetzie » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:06 am

Alpha access: obtained!

Fetzie

Postby Worldie » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:08 am

Fetzie wrote:Alpha access: obtained!

Let me add you to the list of people I know with the alpha...

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby halabar » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:06 pm

Alpha access.. one big "who you know" party....

All the bloggers and streamers and podcasters got to invite their closest buddies.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

PreviousNext

Return to General