Remove Advertisements

Post Your Successes!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Era » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:54 am

All CM golds in two evenings. Now I can look fancy too!
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fueled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Worldie » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:10 am

More a relief than a success, finally got the first handful customers of this month.
Looks like at least the bills will be payed again. Hope next month will be better :cry:
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby jere » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:34 am

A friend of mine had an extra Dragon Kite lying around that he hasn't sold, so I talked him into trading me for Pierre + Rascal Bot + Rarified Macabre Marionette. He understood the price differences, but was feeling generous.
jere

Postby Xfighter » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:47 pm

Guild finally downed Heroic Garrosh 10, for a realm first and US 76th kill. Took much longer than we all expected, and was a bit lame getting it the week after the nerfs, but overall, we are all just happy he's over and done with.

Now to sit back, do some farm, and recruit a bunch to prep for mythic!
Xfighter

Postby culhag » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:00 am

Ashes of Alar acquired after 108 kills.
culhag
Maintankadonor

Postby Andurin » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:19 am

Disaster got averted. One of my realid friends saw me on Silvermoon EU and told me it was kinda the same as Draenor EU was. Completley overcrowded and 6k people ques after patches. So took the first free character migration train to Stormrage and actually got into a really nice guild ^^
Andurin

Postby Worldie » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:00 am

culhag wrote:Ashes of Alar acquired after 108 kills.

Gz, welcome to the phoenix club!
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby bldavis » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:03 am

Worldie wrote:
culhag wrote:Ashes of Alar acquired after 108 kills.

Gz, welcome to the phoenix club!

shhh worldie, dont let it out you have one!
they will remove it from the game just to give you a new title, the mount breaker! :twisted:

(btw, gratz culhag)

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Worldie » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:51 pm

Finally hit 1 million HP raidbuffed.
For a extremely casual raider like me that's a big cheer :)

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Nakama » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:55 pm

Wife job get! We're now officially DINK, though we'd love to have them.

--Jed
Nakama

Postby jere » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:09 am

Somehow managed to win a rocket chicken pet on the BMAH. Dumped 53k on it, but still less than the 100k+ people are asking on my server.
jere

Postby Era » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:32 am

One of my friends have gotten a rare drop mount every week for the last five weeks now. Al'ar, Grand Black War Mammoth, the Karazhan one, the triceratops one (from ToT I think, or maybe a world boss, I'm not up to date). Her luck is insane.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and Huolon. On first kill.

(yes, could've gone in the frustrations thread - but by now I don't even bother being frustrated any more, I'm just in awe)
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fueled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Passionario » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:19 am

It is my pleasure to confirm the decision of the MBA Admissions Committee to offer you a place on the 2014-2015 MBA programme.

The interviewer was impressed when they spoke to you during your interview and the MBA Committee has agreed that you meet the very high standard expected of an Oxford Student.
If you are not the flame, you're the fuel.
Passionario

Postby Sagara » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:27 pm

Most impressive.
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby Era » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:18 pm

Oh wow, most impressive indeed!
Era

PreviousNext

Return to General