Post Your Successes!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby bldavis » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:21 pm

GL on your interview Passionario!

last night in raid, got my normal tier helm token, which brings me up to just a ring left from ToT, and 1 trinket that would still be an upgrade...but malkorok decided i needed a 7th pair of boots instead :evil:

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Kal » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:14 pm

bldavis wrote:GL on your interview Passionario!

last night in raid, got my normal tier helm token, which brings me up to just a ring left from ToT, and 1 trinket that would still be an upgrade...but malkorok decided i needed a 7th pair of boots instead :evil:

So it's YOU that keeps getting my boots!
"There is no such thing as luck; there is only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."
- Robert A. Heinlein
Kal

Postby bldavis » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:40 pm

you are welcome to them!
they were one of the first items i got in SoO

Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Newsom » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:24 pm

Cloak #3 acquired. Ironically I won't get much use of it since I'm rerolling back to shaman for the alt raids. :P
Frango NewsomNewsSpoon
Newsom

Postby Andurin » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:56 am

Normally i`m not a sports fan, but I GREATLY enjoyed watching the winter olympics on BBC2 last weekend. They are happy for ANY country :D Compared to the Dutch channels, who only care for Dutch success, it was just great to see how happy those commentators where.

Also managed to cut another 500 euro's from our wedding costs... It is now actually looking doable to get the money in time :o
Andurin

Postby bldavis » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:50 pm

i am with you in that i much prefer announcers that get excited for the sport and the action and not just one country

after all that is my job to cheer on my country :)

bldavis

Postby bldavis » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:17 am

time to update my sig...
90 #17, and last one on Scarlet Crusade...

also, paladin #2
still have a 86 paladin, 85 mage, and then a 71 dk

bldavis

Postby culhag » Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:33 pm

Third level 90, a warrior.
My first ever max level character horde-side.
culhag
Maintankadonor

Postby Newsom » Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:18 pm

CM set #4 complete! Now I've done them all as tank, dps (twice) and healer! Resto druid felt very overpowered.
Frango NewsomNewsSpoon
Newsom

Postby Amirya » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:24 am

Level 80 thief in GW2.

The hilarity of it is, she's based on one of my own characters that I use for writing (an assassin); and then, as I'm working on the Personal Story in GW2, lo and behold, there's a character with the exact same first name as my thief, and the dialogue she gives is eerily similar to how my own assassin acts.

It's great fun when they are talking to one another, 'cause then I crack my jokes that my thief has finally lost her marbles and is talking to herself.

Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:19 am

Finally got Salty, arriving 3rd just in time at my 4th attempt at the tournament.

Nerf dead RP realms.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Andurin » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:36 am

Warlock dinged 90 after a leveling spree. After that saw a hc firelands 10 group form up. Went in there with 10 people and murdered the place ^^ Got the meta achievement and some nice transmog pieces.

That makes 6 on Aggramar now ^^ Next stop priest (85) or shaman (79). Not sure wich one yet. Might actually gear up the lock and see if I can get the green fire quest thingie.

Also, our dog figured out that when I take of my slippers, I want my shoes because we are going for a walk, and better yet, the other way around to ^^ Its amazing that he comes to bring them :D Saves me a lot of time searching for them ^^ (And No, they arn't covered in drool THAT much :p )
Andurin

Postby Jabari » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:53 am

Heroic Thok down.

Was toward the end of the night, so we did one LOL-pull on Blackfuse then cleared the rest on normal. Switched to my Priest for that and got the BoA caster staff. Now all six of my 90s finally have a 561+ weapon!

(I've had horrific luck on BoA drops, been doing a Flex and a Normal Garrosh kill each week and only had gotten a single Flex caster staff and a normal 1H spell mace before yesterday.)
Most people want the wealth produced by a society with limited government distributed to them more generously by bigger government.
Jabari

Postby Fetzie » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:16 am

I join a new guild, and we kill more bosses in one evening than my old guild did in a week :)
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Era » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:54 am

All CM golds in two evenings. Now I can look fancy too!
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

PreviousNext

Return to General