Remove Advertisements

Post Your Successes!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Andurin » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:24 am

Nooska wrote:That sounds like a congratulations on hooking up, 2 MT'err (or the gratulations don't work so well here) hmmmm

Oh.. grats (whoever you are)

(Now let the speculations begin!)

Actually...I did just get engaged with a fellow MT'er :p But she just isnt around here a lot ^^ and might have about 2 posts :p
Andurin

Postby bldavis » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:08 am

oh god now we really need that "How i met your mother - mtadin edition" thread :D

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Shoju » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:33 am

I wasn't sure where I should post this, as it's neither success, frustration, or amusement, but it really didn't need it's own thread.

Just ran into someone in Path of Exile that was part of the DK community in WoW. - That was cool.
They knew who I was. - That was a shocker. I mean... Who remembers some dude from the official WoW forums from that long ago.
They remember my famed debate with Euliat about the value of Mastery in DS content. - That was pretty odd.

They then asked if I was getting involved in theorycrafting for PoE the way that I had for DK's in Cata, and was sad to find out that I wasn't really doing in depth Theorycrafting for the community.

This made me realize two things.

1.) the DK community must really have a dearth of people doing "real" theorycraft, if they thought that my spreadsheet was any type of srs theory.
2.) people remember the most random shit.
Shoju

Postby Ayronna » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:26 am

Andurin wrote:
Nooska wrote:That sounds like a congratulations on hooking up, 2 MT'err (or the gratulations don't work so well here) hmmmm

Actually...I did just get engaged with a fellow MT'er :p But she just isnt around here a lot ^^ and might have about 2 posts :p

9 now, actually.

**Hides again**
Emerald Dream, Alliance EU: Narhuanna (90 Blood DK), Finnah (90 BM Hunter)
Aggramar, Horde EU: Narhuanna (90 Blood DK), Finnah (90 Resto/Ele Shaman), Ayronna (90 Disc/shadow priest), Ipurr (90 Feral druid), Marjimma (90 Frost/Fire mage), Torchwood (85 Demo lock), Confuzzed (71 Prot Pala).
Ayronna

Postby bldavis » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:47 am

Ayronna wrote:
Andurin wrote:

9 now, actually.

**Hides again**

congratz to you as wel...oh shes gone already...

Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Newsom » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:31 pm

Image Image

Finally done with leveling, and now have 1 of each class on the same server at max level for the first time! Next up is moving the two characters from my second account and cancelling that subscription...
Newsom NewsSpoonFrangoNewsy
Newsom

Postby bldavis » Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:08 pm

gratz...and ty for making me want to level my dorf pally so i have the same lol
(i have at least one of each, but i am missing 1 90 on SC..he is 87)

bldavis

Postby Worldie » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:09 pm

The little guild me and some former tank friends created 2 months ago is making its first baby steps into raiding.

We got our 2nd flex group toghether, this time fully guildies, and got down 6 bosses so far, with raiders that, aside from me and a couple more, had never set foot in Flex before or haven't raided for several years.

I'm very happy to see our little project slowly growing up.

p.s. if any hordie is interested in a (very little) social mini raiding group on EU, feel free to poke :P
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Kal » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:34 pm

Grats on the full house Newsome!
"There is no such thing as luck; there is only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."
- Robert A. Heinlein
Kal

Postby Ironshield » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:23 am

Garrosh 10N finally defeated! Man that took a while!

And just in time to as our twins are due within a month or two so not many more cracks at him likely!
Ironshield

Postby Teranoid » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:42 am

My account runs out Feb 11th. This game is the drizzling shits so it's time to pull the plug.
Teranoid

Postby halabar » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:29 pm

Ironshield wrote:Garrosh 10N finally defeated! Man that took a while!

And just in time to as our twins are due within a month or two so not many more cracks at him likely!

Grats! My 25-man team is 13/14.. and into Phase 3.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby halabar » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:30 pm

Teranoid wrote:My account runs out Feb 11th. This game is the drizzling shits so it's time to pull the plug.

Send Bldavis your gold.. he's the forum collector.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby bldavis » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:26 pm

halabar wrote:
Teranoid wrote:My account runs out Feb 11th. This game is the drizzling shits so it's time to pull the plug.

Send Bldavis your gold.. he's the forum collector.

:shock:
when did that happen?

not that i mind but... :?

bldavis

Postby cdan » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:40 am

Testify, Teranoid. My last day is next Tuesday and I've barely played for the last 3-4 weeks. Will be my third /subquit, but I get the feeling that this will be a permanent one.

I've arrived at the Murtaugh Conclusion.
cdan

PreviousNext

Return to General