Post Your Successes!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Newsom » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:16 pm

Haha, I just found one of those in my bank that I forgot to use... now I'll never need it.
Frango NewsomNewsSpoon
Newsom

Postby Fetzie » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:50 am

Newsom wrote:Haha, I just found one of those in my bank that I forgot to use... now I'll never need it.

If you ever re-roll on another server, you can mail it cross-realm.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Xfighter » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:02 am

Guild managed to 1-shot heroic Siegecrafter last night... When our two previous repeats have each taken 3+ hours. Finally got our second night on Klaxxi progression (damn holidays..) so hopefully that dies the next time we reach them!
Xfighter

Postby Era » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:40 pm

Still no apocalypse! Happy new year from Europe!
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Nooska » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:41 am

At the time of this message, everyone should have transitioned into 2014.

If you are NOT transitioned fully, please report this and seek immediate emergency help to avoid endlessly drifting in space as the ball og rock and metal you reside on transitions fully.

Happy transition day everyone! :)
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby Era » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:53 pm

Nooska wrote:At the time of this message, everyone should have transitioned into 2014.

If you are NOT transitioned fully, please report this and seek immediate emergency help to avoid endlessly drifting in space as the ball og rock and metal you reside on transitions fully.

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Nooska » Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:19 pm

Remember to pull the cord and leave it out for 30 seconds, during which time you turn it on (without the cord).

Of course, do not pull the cord to a live sun, it could become unstable, resulting in spontaneous collapse or enlargement.
Main Characters:

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby Xfighter » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:49 am

I started getting into pet battles about a month ago (had 4 25s) at the time. About a week in, I came to the decision that I wanted to build a team for the celestial tournament, so found a guide on wowhead, and casually started collecting/leveling them.

Tonight I decided to take revenge on Lil Tommy Newcomer for him destroying me when 5.4 dropped. Easy enough a 1-shot.

Then as I was ready to log, figure "let's check out the tournament for lulz" (I'm missing about 7 pets from the guide, with another 10 or so being green/not leveled yet)

Find subs for pets I'm missing in my journal, 1 shot the 3 trainers (Wrathion I beat using a green level 21 scourged whelpling....). I figure the celestial will be harder.

Do the same thing of finding decent subs, 1 shot Niu, Xue. Tried Yula twice, failed. Figure let's try Chi, 1 shot. Go back to Yula and die again with no more decent pets for her. Decide to leave and try once more. 1 shot everything again, even Yula, and now I'm the owner of a Xuen cub :)

If any of you are trying to win this thing, I recommend trying it even without the optimal pets, if you have a decent variety of pets leveled already - as it really wasn't all that complicated to sub things around and adapt strategy on the fly. (I know using a guide for some of it trivializes part of the difficulty - but it's the same with most things these days :p)
Xfighter

Postby Andurin » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:32 am

Some good things happened since christmas eve ^^

- Asked my girlfriend to marry me, and she said yes.
- Thanks to that, we got VERY good reactions from everyone ^^
- The dog was a lot less frightened of fireworks at the last day of 2013, so our training with him payed off.
- After our druid/priest combo, my gf and I also finished our lock/lock combo for recruit a friend, giving enough bonus levels to get my rogue to level 85 ^^ Leveled that one through to 88 in a day. (Pandaria is HARD when you wear only 2 loom daggers, loom chest, loom cloak and a safari hat. But that was fun ^^)
- That also makes it 4 90s and 3 more 85+ characters on 1 server. A personal best :p

Time to start planning a wedding ^^
Andurin

Postby Sagara » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:38 am

As a fellow husband, sincerest condolences.

Nah, congratz ;-)
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby Newsom » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:52 am

Congrats! :D
Frango NewsomNewsSpoon
Newsom

Postby Andurin » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:02 am

Thanks :D I wonder how many punts we are going to get from the family, since we met in WoW...
Andurin

Postby Era » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:58 am

Andurin wrote:Asked my girlfriend to marry me, and she said yes.

Ooh, congratulations! :D Not often we have those kinds of successes!
Era

Postby Fetzie » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:35 am

Massive congratulations!
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Nooska » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:35 am

Grats :)
Main Characters:

Nooska

PreviousNext

Return to General