Post Your Successes!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Io.Draco » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:24 pm

Got 13/14 SoO normal kills and a 2% Garrosh wipe. I'd say that's quite good for a 541 Paladin Tank like myself at the moment.
Io.Draco

Postby bldavis » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:48 pm

Io.Draco wrote:Got 13/14 SoO normal kills and a 2% Garrosh wipe. I'd say that's quite good for a 541 Paladin Tank like myself at the moment.

heres to you getting garrosh down!

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Worldie » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:40 am

Abandoned lvl 90 char on dead RP realm successfully granted me the final pet for the World Safari achievement

/success
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Amirya » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:38 pm

Blingtron gives me this for the holidays!

Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Darielle » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:03 pm

Fetzie wrote:Speculation time: Got the heroic warforged dodge+heal on damage done trinket. I wonder which stat it will get when dodge rating is removed from gear in 6.0

You know what would be hilarious?

1400 Parry rating? Here, have 3 sockets.

They could also fold all existing Dodge and Parry into Armour as a one-off.
Darielle

Postby Shoju » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:31 am

Successfully crafted my first 5 Link in Path of Exile.
Hit level 78 (booya!)
Closing in on finishing the "challenges" that I care about for the new leagues. think achievements, that are long and hard, but you have 4 months to finish them before you can NEVER DO THEM AGAIN.

Among them:
Kill 188 specific Rare Monsters (1 rare monster of each monster type in the game) - 6 more to go.
Kill all the bosses (including end game map bosses) int he game - ~70 to go (I'm more than half way there)
Obtain all the items from vendor recipes (5 more to go, and 3 of those are just because I'm lazy, and haven't bothered)
Use all the currency orbs (4 to go. I have 2 of them, but they are best used on "end game" type items, so I haven't used them yet. I still have to track down 1 each of the other orbs.)
And then finally, hit level 80, and 90, in the league before it disappears. I have 90 days, and 12 levels (which oh my god the XP is slowing down so much) to do it.
Shoju

Postby bldavis » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:10 pm

well i am screwed then...

Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Shoju » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:28 am

bldavis wrote:well i am screwed then...

?

why?
They have similar challenges whenever they have new leagues, and they have achievements that are completable in all difficulties, and some that require specific difficulties (beat the game in HC, etc...)
Shoju

Postby bldavis » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:43 pm

i somehow misread and thought they were removing them in four months lol

my maurader is still only like 32

bldavis

Postby Teranoid » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:40 pm

Rerolled my hunter in my guild instead of wasting the money. Had one of those spare XP elixirs (thank you cross realm mail).

1-90 in 1 day 22 hours total played. Used the XP elixir at 73 and was 81 1/2 before it wore off.
Teranoid

Postby culhag » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:32 pm

Dropped on the 46th kill !

So this year I got 5 rare mounts (that I farmed solo), and they all dropped for my warlock. Coincidence :?:
culhag
Maintankadonor

Postby Nooska » Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:13 am

so WoD = maining the lock?
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby Newsom » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:17 pm

Monk (#2) at 90! Just 3 alts left at 87 now and then I'll finally have one of each class at max level on the same server :D

Already at ilvl 506 after merely an hour as well (well, the 574 heirloom polearm helped a bit...)
Frango NewsomNewsSpoon
Newsom

Postby bldavis » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:58 pm

gratz newsom...and ty for making me want to finish leveling my dwarf paladin...

he is the last one on SC for me and then i would have one of everyting on that server

anyway, friend got a elixar of ancient knowledge and wanted me to run her through some BC dungeons
no problem, hopped on skype with her and on my dk, everything went fine ...

until just after the first boss in underbog, i was gathering mobs up, she started going oh crap oh crap oh crap (because i had only proximity pulled them, but she though i had hit them)
by the time i could use my aoe dg and start blood boiling, she was dead
lost her elixar

so i decided to buy a scroll of challenge and try to get her another one on our 90s
no luck...

why is this a success?
i got an elixar of my own :D

bldavis

Postby Newsom » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:16 pm

Haha, I just found one of those in my bank that I forgot to use... now I'll never need it.
Frango NewsomNewsSpoon
Newsom

PreviousNext

Return to General