Remove Advertisements

Post Your Successes!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Worldie » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:37 am

Friend of mine is having some troubles for the permaCC (as prot war), any idea for him? :o Equip stave and whack em to death?
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby lythac » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:35 am

Group them and Bladestorm.
Ryshad / Lythac of <Heretic> Nagrand-EU
lythac

Postby Fetzie » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:47 am

Worldie wrote:Friend of mine is having some troubles for the permaCC (as prot war), any idea for him? :o Equip stave and whack em to death?

Spec DPS

Berserker Rage makes you immune to fear and disorientate effects.

You are immune to CC while blade-storming.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby cdan » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:40 am

I used to do it on my pally which is relatively easy (pop guardian and watch as mentioned elsewhere), but got bored and tried it with my rogue this weekend. I almost rage-ploded all over my monitor it was that annoying until I stopped trying to do it quickly. :)

For anyone interested:
I had to go the route of splitting all of the bodies up so I could fight little Miss-Disorient-you-to-hell miles away from the other mobs.
Basically you start the fight and then run off to a remote part of the instance and then kill each of the adds in a different place. Then wait for the weapons by the body of whats-her-name - when she comes back to life just whack her a few times and she should be dead before the others get there.

If possible, fight the other adds out of LOS of where they are coming from when they re-life - up against a wall or in an alcove - but keep moving when the Engineer type arrives with his bombs. I used Shadowcloak to get rid of the random stun thingy he puts on you, but once the 9 second disorient b*tch has been deaded you should have no problems.

Edit: Oh and the mount does not exist. Whoever has it has hacked the game. This I know from regular weekly kills for bloody years! :(
cdan

Postby Ruldar » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:38 pm

Legendary cloak acquired for the Mage. I was home sick from work today and figured I might as well queue up for some runestones. ToT 3, SoO 1 & part of 2 later I had the five I needed, the last three from Dark Shaman, Nazgrim, and Galakras in a row.

The ranged DPS fight is night and day different at 550+ item level. At around 520 or so the Lock had to try multiple times, at 550 the Mage got it done in one 700k dps fight. The bloods didn't even have a chance to spawn, it was crazy fun. Four Celestial kills later and I had the cloak in hand.

I got the Terrific Trio achievement on 9/28 and started in on the legendary line almost immediately, so it must have taken something like two and a half months from start to cloak.
Ruldar
Maintankadonor

Postby Newsom » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:07 am

Success: 6/14 on alts yesterday. 10 man is so unforgiving compared to 25, it's quite an enjoyable change of pace from playing on overgeared mains.

Worldie wrote:
Newsom wrote:Grats!

Nooska: Just do it on more alts and you'll get it soon enough. It's very trivial to solo at 90 as any class. ^^

It's less trival than you'd expect if your class can't use staves :mrgreen:

What? I haven't used any of the legendaries since Cataclysm. Unless you're in blues I don't see how you can't 2-3 shot any of the advisors (pro tip: kill the mage first!)
Newsom NewsSpoonFrangoNewsy
Newsom

Postby Worldie » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:44 am

That's the problem, except when I do it on main most of the times I was doing it in blues/greenies xD
Kinda like "lol i'm 20 lvls ahead I can do this" LOLNOPE
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Newsom » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:18 pm

Timeless Isle? :P
Newsom NewsSpoonFrangoNewsy
Newsom

Postby Amirya » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:20 pm

Timeless Isle is just terrible. I don't mind hard fights, but I do mind fights that I cannot win (which seems to consist of the snakes on dps, and the fucking yaungol that aggro from a thousand miles away, look at you funny, and then you die). It makes getting the "shinier" chests more like a corpse run.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:28 pm

Timeless isle on high pop servers is quite a nightmare for low geared chars due to blood coin farmers looking for easy targets.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby bldavis » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:36 pm

Worldie wrote:Timeless isle on high pop servers is quite a nightmare for low geared chars due to blood coin farmers looking for easy targets.

even though they can only attack you when you are flagged...
so either you flag yourself if on a pve realm, so its your fault
or play on a pvp realm, in which case quit bitching when you get ganked

if in a very high pop server with a ton of flagged people running around...be careful with aoe?

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Worldie » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:47 pm

Pve realms that way ----->
kty :P

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Fetzie » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:23 pm

Speculation time: Got the heroic warforged dodge+heal on damage done trinket. I wonder which stat it will get when dodge rating is removed from gear in 6.0
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby bldavis » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:42 pm

Worldie wrote:Pve realms that way ----->
kty :P

so get on a high geared toon and get your tokens that way?
really only an issue if you are a new 90 and it is your first one

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Worldie » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:14 am

Fetzie wrote:Speculation time: Got the heroic warforged dodge+heal on damage done trinket. I wonder which stat it will get when dodge rating is removed from gear in 6.0

My money is on mastery!

Worldie
Global Mod

PreviousNext

Return to General