Post Your Successes!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Shamora » Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:41 am

Currently sipping on Grey Goose while staying in the Bellagio in Las Vagas.
Hearthstone Arena Stats
Server: PVP US Barthilas, Horde - <Tribo>
Main: Keondra, Delver of the Vaults, Lvl 100 Assassination Rogue
Shamora

Postby Teranoid » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:18 am

I may actually finish 14/14H before it gets nerfed to hell and back.

What is this sorcery?
Teranoid

Postby bldavis » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:19 pm

Xfighter wrote:
bldavis wrote:further proof i need a girlfriend or something...

i now have 15 90s..

Jeez, are you selling that leveling ability? :lol:

I've gotten 6 up so far with the remaining 5 all being 81 from RaF. My last one to ding was probably 3 months ago. I just can't motivate myself to push more up, and when I do I typically go hard and gear them up quickly, but lately I've only had time to actually play one out of the 5 alts lol.

BoAs and DMF

and OCD :twisted:

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Worldie » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:23 pm

The problem isn't the speed (it's extremely fast, I did 1-85 on my warlock in less than a week in cata, probably even faster now).

The problem is convincing me to go again through whole Pandaria content for my 12th (and only horde) char for the achievement.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Fetzie » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:43 pm

You want to do some dungeons, Worldie? I've got a level 87 warrior.

Sha of Pride heroic dead!
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby bldavis » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:09 am

fresh lock, and another one shot progression kill
nazgrim down tonight, and malkorok 47% first pull at the very end of raid

Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Andurin » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:28 am

Getting more feeling with my dps warrior everytime I play it ^^ Soloed the alliance general for the Wrathion quest yesterday. Gotta say that was my hardest challenge yet (I got double dps spec, so cant faceroll it as a tank :p ) Died once on 3%, switched some talents, died at 90%, switched some more talents, died at 50%, switched even more talents and properly used my cooldowns and killed him with 35% hp left for me :D

Did a quick heroic before work this morning and managed to do 260k dps at the last boss of Brewery ^^ A new personal record ^^
Andurin

Postby lythac » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:12 am

The week so far -

We have a melee DPS who keeps on dying and has been told to improve. He has decided to take this week off of raiding.
Lost a ranged DPS to a server transfer.
One tank is on holiday for the week meaning we lose a melee DPS to replace him.

Have to bring in a non-raider, first night of raiding get 8 bosses down. Previously our best was 7. Seems not having the melee DPS who keeps dying saves our CR for someone else. Second night we have to really, really scrape the barrel for our 5th DPS and it ain't good. Keeps on dying, doesn't know mechanics, about 100k DPS. We just manage to get Thok down (2nd kill) setting us up for a whole night of progression on Blackfuse on Sunday.

So a successful week so far given we are 3 DPS down and we have a whole night of progression to come.

<Heretic> recruitment thread - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=33622
Ryshad / Lythac of <Heretic> Nagrand-EU
lythac

Postby Teranoid » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:42 am

Sounds like the warrior in my last guild who could only be counted on to be a doormat for even normal farm bosses.

I've never seen someone die so many times in one night my god.
Teranoid

Postby Amirya » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:15 am

I managed to drag my roommate into the flex run.

Still needs to upgrade his computer since it's in a slow state of dying, but he managed to help down the bosses in wings 3 and 4, sans Garrosh (due to his dps being amongst the low end due to lack of gear/lots of lag/cautious about the Iron Star (a bit too cautious, I guess)), and for his troubles, he picked up 3 weapons.

This is fortunate, since he was on his DK - he got a polearm for tanking, and a mace and a sword for dual wield frost.

I just got a helm I already have, and some bracers.

Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Teranoid » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:54 am

Teranoid wrote:I may actually finish 14/14H before it gets nerfed to hell and back.

What is this sorcery?

LOL JK I got a job no more raiding for me and I'm surprisingly okay with this.
Teranoid

Postby Newsom » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:18 pm

Took a really long time but better late than never I guess:
01:02:22 [Newsom] has earned the achievement [Realm First! Garrosh Hellscream (25 player)]!
Frango NewsomNewsSpoon
Newsom

Postby bldavis » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:58 pm

gratz
last night we had a progression raid (which in itself is a success based on the last month and a half) and we got 2 more progression boss kills!

we are now 10/14, with 6 pulls on thok..
3 new kills in one week isnt bad

bldavis

Postby Flex » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:50 pm

Monk to 86.
Leatherworking and Skinning from 15 to 600 in 2 days making me fully self-supporting profession wise. That made me want to gouge my eyes out.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Fetzie » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:40 pm

The Warrior is level 90, giving me the 5 level 90 achievement.

Leatherworking is up to 600, giving me the "levelled all professions to 600" achievement.

Did SoO part 3 without any arguing or wipes.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

PreviousNext

Return to General