Remove Advertisements

Post Your Successes!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Xfighter » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:22 pm

After last week being kind of a slow week with most spent re-clearing, guild managed to pull it all together for 3 new kills this week! Shamans+Naz heroic last night, with Malkorok tonight with our under-geared 3rd tank (other tank wasn't available), and managed a #1 prot ranking for the Malk progression kill :P .

Spoils looks like a decent fight, will defo be looking at him a bit more before the week is done!
Xfighter

Postby Ruldar » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:23 am

Flex is being generous to the Pally so far this week. 2hd from Sha, tier pieces from General and Thok (already had the gloves from Celestia, but still), and I still need to run the first three bosses of P2.

Here's hoping the Lock gets that lucky.
Ruldar
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:00 am

we got to our progression fight before break last night, including a wipe on sha (had people not spreading for rising pride i think it is? im a tank so i dont have to worry about that :P) and on galakras, got to P2 finally after trying a new strat, which is hell on me as the ground tank but seems to work well

it is just our shaman healer and me staying down, everyone else goes up in the towers to just zerg them down, but the problem with it is by the time the second tower is done, i am tanking something like 10 mobs and we are getting out second shaman about that time...its just a mess so a little more tweaking that is being discussed and we should have galakras down, and on to the jugg!

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby cdan » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:22 am

bldavis wrote:we got to our progression fight before break last night, including a wipe on sha (had people not spreading for rising pride i think it is? im a tank so i dont have to worry about that :P) and on galakras, got to P2 finally after trying a new strat, which is hell on me as the ground tank but seems to work well

it is just our shaman healer and me staying down, everyone else goes up in the towers to just zerg them down, but the problem with it is by the time the second tower is done, i am tanking something like 10 mobs and we are getting out second shaman about that time...its just a mess so a little more tweaking that is being discussed and we should have galakras down, and on to the jugg!

Why are you doing progression on LFR? ;)
cdan

Postby Klaudandus » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:23 am

Ruldar wrote:Flex is being generous to the Pally so far this week. 2hd from Sha, tier pieces from General and Thok (already had the gloves from Celestia, but still), and I still need to run the first three bosses of P2.

Praise Celestia for giving you gloves, cuz she hasnt given me shit. =P

As for me, we should be starting normal modes in a couple of weeks, at least for the first 4 bosses, then continue doing Flex 2 and 3, and hopefully Flex 4 soon. Our next fight in Flex is spoils.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby bldavis » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:00 pm

cdan wrote:
bldavis wrote:we got to our progression fight before break last night, including a wipe on sha (had people not spreading for rising pride i think it is? im a tank so i dont have to worry about that :P) and on galakras, got to P2 finally after trying a new strat, which is hell on me as the ground tank but seems to work well

Why are you doing progression on LFR? ;)

not sure if joking...but i was refering to normal..and yes galakras is still our progression fight

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Ruldar » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:13 pm

Klaudandus wrote:
Ruldar wrote:Flex is being generous to the Pally so far this week. 2hd from Sha, tier pieces from General and Thok (already had the gloves from Celestia, but still), and I still need to run the first three bosses of P2.

Praise Celestia for giving you gloves, cuz she hasnt given me shit. =P

As for me, we should be starting normal modes in a couple of weeks, at least for the first 4 bosses, then continue doing Flex 2 and 3, and hopefully Flex 4 soon. Our next fight in Flex is spoils.

Hahaha, now there's a great typo.
Ruldar
Maintankadonor

Postby Passionario » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:34 am

Just crushed the GMAT (770, 99th percentile). I am literally the 1%. :shock:
If you are not the flame, you're the fuel.
Passionario

Postby Klaudandus » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:16 am

Passionario wrote:Just crushed the GMAT (770, 99th percentile). I am literally the 1%. :shock:

grats
---
Klaudandus

Postby halabar » Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:10 pm

Bought the rooster mount for 260k.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Newsom » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:14 pm

Siegecrafter finally down!
Frango NewsomNewsSpoon
Newsom

Postby Klaudandus » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:00 pm

10/14 Normal, 9/14 Flex -- 'cept Normal is being cruel to me, it has not drop anything at all that i can use
---
Klaudandus

Postby cdan » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:29 am

bldavis wrote:not sure if joking...but i was refering to normal..and yes galakras is still our progression fight

Was joking about people not moving out of the bad stuff being like LFR. I thought the "proper" raiders didn't do that kind of thing. :)
cdan

Postby Klaudandus » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:45 am

cdan wrote:
bldavis wrote:not sure if joking...but i was refering to normal..and yes galakras is still our progression fight

Was joking about people not moving out of the bad stuff being like LFR. I thought the "proper" raiders didn't do that kind of thing. :)

you'd normally think that...
---
Klaudandus

Postby Worldie » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:08 am

You are confusing. Normal raiders are normal people who just have a high enough IQ to understand cooperation and socialization. They still do errors like a normal person would.

Those who "never fail" are top end hc raiders :P
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

PreviousNext

Return to General