Remove Advertisements

Post Your Successes!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby bldavis » Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:01 pm

theckhd wrote:Instead, I root for all three of them. I figure as long as the "winner" uses a paladin tank, I win. :P

this would be true of me as well, but i dont play a paladin anymore so i root for the team i have interacted with the most :D

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby culhag » Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:55 pm

Killed Dark Shamans 25-H, and finished Shaohao rep.
culhag
Maintankadonor

Postby Era » Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:37 pm

"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Teranoid » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:12 am

Paragons dead after a whopping six pulls with arguably some of the worst play from our raid since I've been in the guild. The later progression of these bosses on normal seem out of whack. Thok was a brick wall and then Blackfuse and Paragons went down in like an hour combined. *shrug*
Teranoid

Postby Fetzie » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:47 am

Teranoid wrote:Paragons dead after a whopping six pulls with arguably some of the worst play from our raid since I've been in the guild. The later progression of these bosses on normal seem out of whack. Thok was a brick wall and then Blackfuse and Paragons went down in like an hour combined. *shrug*

Yeah, we've had two kills of Paragons, and we STILL don't understand the fight.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby bldavis » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:29 am

in a similar vein, after beating our heads against nourshen all of last week, we got him down, got sha down in 2 serious pulls (1st was my co tank running too close) and got a pull in on the dragon..and we still have another 3 hour raid night on saturday! :D

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Fetzie » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:55 pm

We're done, how about you Treckie? :D
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Incalcando » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:20 pm

Solo tanked Thok HC \O/. Also, does everyone just get the achie from Garrosh even if you don't use the star or is it just me? :P
Incalcando

Postby Schroom » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:36 pm

Don't know if success or frustration... it´s both actually. but I take it positivily and post it here.

survived and downed Galakras HM for 50seconds all alone and killed it.

unfortunatly at exactly THAT try. my Xsplit broke and I got no video :((((

only the Teamspeak audio survived. nonetheless. Survive 50sec against this boss and still kill him.

do it! I dare you ^^
Schroom

Postby Treck » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:07 pm

Fetzie wrote:We're done, how about you Treckie? :D

Sadly not done yet :(
Gratz tho ^^
Treck

Postby Xfighter » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:43 pm

Schroom wrote:Don't know if success or frustration... it´s both actually. but I take it positivily and post it here.

only the Teamspeak audio survived. nonetheless. Survive 50sec against this boss and still kill him.

do it! I dare you ^^

Did the same thing for our Sha of Pride kill, was pretty enjoyable (39 seconds solo)! Although I'd bet Galakras might be a bit more difficult (did he still cast his orb with only you alive?)
Xfighter

Postby Andurin » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:34 pm

Had a great time learning to herd sheep with our dog yesterday ^^ Definitly feel like we are making tons of progress and I hope that we can work on our own before the end of the year ^^ Also, he is now so tired that he just did not want to go on a walk this morning, basicly saying: "FU, i`m staying right here and there is no way you can force me to go out.". Untill I bought out his cookies ofcourse :)
Andurin

Postby Schroom » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:22 am

Xfighter wrote:
Schroom wrote:Don't know if success or frustration... it´s both actually. but I take it positivily and post it here.

do it! I dare you ^^

Did the same thing for our Sha of Pride kill, was pretty enjoyable (39 seconds solo)! Although I'd bet Galakras might be a bit more difficult (did he still cast his orb with only you alive?)

honestly. I can't remember anymore. it was so in tunnel vision mode :P

basically it went as following.

somebody blew up the raid only I and a warlock survived.

He put up every DoT he could gather before getting the next Ball into the face and being obliterated.

the following 10 seconds I survived with small CDs DP + stoneform and I had 5 stacks of BoG, waited 'til I dropped low and healed me to full with an amazingly High ticking EF.

A couple of seconds later when I dropped again i bubbled, while my EF was ticking and healing me up nicely. The Boss ran straigh to the Jaina, just before he reached her, I taunted with Bubble active he ran back to me and after the 3 seconds as taunt expired he ran back. just before reaching Jaina again, my Bubble expired and he cam back.

Aggro ping pong with the NPCs like a Baws :P

now HA was ready again allowing me to survive the last 20 seconds and kill it. (together with AD, legendary procc, healthstone, etc.)

As I said it would have been the most skillful and amazing video I have ever made ^^ but unfortunately XSplit bugged :( and I only have the TS audio with people going crazy.
Schroom

Postby Klaudandus » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:49 pm

Finally gave in and got Downcast for my iphone. I bought it with change I had in the couch.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Klaudandus » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:15 pm

Grats to Treckie for 14/14
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

PreviousNext

Return to General