Remove Advertisements

Post Your Successes!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby lythac » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:06 am

Absalom of Blood Legion also drops in from time to time. Last seen in December, though he has probably been back since then just not logged on.
Ryshad / Lythac of <Heretic> Nagrand-EU
lythac

Postby bldavis » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:30 am

lythac wrote:Absalom of Blood Legion also drops in from time to time. Last seen in December, though he has probably been back since then just not logged on.

:? :oops:

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby halabar » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:43 am

bldavis wrote:ok ok, good luck to any of the guilds who's raid team members are fellow mtadin posters! (that better?)
the main one i know though is treck and method..

Well, the other thing is that Bloodlegion has always come off as aholes, where Treckie and the few others I've heard from Method seem like cool guys. The little I've heard of Midwinter, they seem ok too.

I think it's more about rooting against BloodLegion.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Klaudandus » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:54 am

Yeah, the Method guys seem cool, 'cept for Preach, unless Preach is not in Method anymore. But I remember him introducing him as being part of Method.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby halabar » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:01 am

Klaudandus wrote:Yeah, the Method guys seem cool, 'cept for Preach, unless Preach is not in Method anymore. But I remember him introducing him as being part of Method.

I thought Preach had stopped raiding with them, and was just resting on his ego.

halabar

Postby Klaudandus » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:18 am

halabar wrote:
Klaudandus wrote:Yeah, the Method guys seem cool, 'cept for Preach, unless Preach is not in Method anymore. But I remember him introducing him as being part of Method.

I thought Preach had stopped raiding with them, and was just resting on his ego.

Would not be surprised.
---
Klaudandus

Postby Teranoid » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:46 am

He's too busy sitting on Youtube shitting out terrible videos that equate to "CURRENT DAY WOW IS SHIT VANILLA WOW IS BEST WOW THUMBS UP IF YOU AGREE CHAPS =========b"
Teranoid

Postby Klaudandus » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:49 am

Teranoid wrote:

He's too busy sitting on Youtube shitting out terrible videos that equate to "CURRENT DAY WOW IS SHIT VANILLA WOW IS BEST WOW THUMBS UP IF YOU AGREE CHAPS =========b"

Well, I do remember him going to a podcast and saying he was part of Method, I remember Treck saying he was indeed in Method, but most people in Method would roll his eyes at him.

I also remember him shitting on LFR on the CTR podcast, and saying he was one of those who would AFK in LFR midfight since LFR was too low for him.
---
Klaudandus

Postby Xfighter » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:11 pm

Guild managed a pretty... intense Heroic:Sha of Pride kill tonight. First time we got to p2, we wiped at 8% or so.

Second time, everyone died except for a healer, my co-tank, and myself. Healer+warrior tank died to the 100 energy explosion. I had already started kiting with 20+ adds on me, before the blast, to avoid corruption. Stayed under 100 till they died at that explosion, so it was just me left with 10-20mill (closer to the higher end) left on the boss. Countless laps around the boss later, I am the sole survivor of the battle, with the Sha of Pride fleeing from the scene. Survived for 39 seconds with boss+TONS of adds on me.

Frustration: It was the only pull of the night (it was the 4th of the night), where I forgot to start OBS to record it. :(

Edit: also got a Heroic Galakras kill about 1h45m afterwards, and got a bit of time to look at Iron Jug. With the frustration being me forgetting (again) to start my video properly for Galakras, so only got footage from the second tower onward :(
Xfighter

Postby bldavis » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:34 pm

was able to get teir legs from celestials, and the weapon from nazgrim (granted it was LFR but still, it is one of 2 2hd weapons with mastery on it so..it was nazgrim or garrosh)

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Andurin » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:43 pm

Another pvp night ended in the plus ^^ 0 - 1 behind in WSG and suddenly everyone started played. Won about 10 minutes later with 3 - 1. And the murderball one (with the orbs) was just awsome ^^ Won the first one of that, lost the second one, but it was a really close call.

Also got pvp boots from the celestial and managed to kill 3 random alliance that where attacking me on the isle ^^
Andurin

Postby Fetzie » Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:18 am

Necklace, tier chest and a 2h weapon from Sha of Pride!
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Teranoid » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:35 am

10 bosses down in 3 hours and 4 upgrades last night.

We really should 2 heal things more often.
Teranoid

Postby halabar » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:29 am

Magic Rooster acquired and learned for 260k.

halabar

Postby theckhd » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:20 pm

halabar wrote:Well, the other thing is that Bloodlegion has always come off as aholes, where Treckie and the few others I've heard from Method seem like cool guys. The little I've heard of Midwinter, they seem ok too.

I'm not going to suggest that it's true of all of Blood Legion, but Absalom is a pretty cool guy as well. Definitely not an asshole in my experience.

This is why I don't root for any one of the three teams individually. I can't pick a favorite paladin.

Instead, I root for all three of them. I figure as long as the "winner" uses a paladin tank, I win. :P
"Theck, Bringer of Numbers and Pounding Headaches," courtesy of Grehn|Skipjack.
MATLAB 5.x, Simcraft 6.x, Call to Arms 6.0, Talent Spec & Glyph Guide 5.x, Blog: Sacred Duty
theckhd

PreviousNext

Return to General