Remove Advertisements

Post Your Successes!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Worldie » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:20 am

The item from the warscout is actually getting nerfed in 5.4 after all the effort I did to get it :(
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Teranoid » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:45 am

I mentioned something to Rygarius on twitter about the nerf affecting soloing old content and he said he was going to bring that up to the devs at their meeting the next day.
Teranoid

Postby Sagara » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:08 pm

CM Gold for Stormstout!

EDIT: And GotSS :)

EDIT 2: And Shado-pan AND Moshu'gan!
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby bldavis » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:19 pm

Lieris wrote:I finished the legendary sigil quest (I think I was quite lucky to have done it in 3 resets) and I got a panda monk out of the starting zone. How many hours does it take now to get to 85 if fully decked out in heirlooms and are there any new tricks to doing it as fast as possible?

if you just wnat the shortest possible /played time and not the fasted time period, once you hit 20, do your daily, log out and come back again tomorrow

you can stack up insane amounts of bonus XP that way
not doing that until my horde monk hit 86, i still had less than 3 days level time, and that was through dungeons purely once he was out of the starting zone

with doing quests and full boas, i am pretty sure you could get down to the 20-30 hour range

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby KysenMurrin » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:23 pm

Always a good idea to log in and do the Monk class daily even on days you're not going to be levelling, to accumulate time on that xp buff. I levelled pretty slowly at first, and wound up with 9 hours of the buff still remaining when I hit 90.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby bldavis » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:27 pm

KysenMurrin wrote:Always a good idea to log in and do the Monk class daily even on days you're not going to be levelling, to accumulate time on that xp buff. I levelled pretty slowly at first, and wound up with 9 hours of the buff still remaining when I hit 90.

^^

i had 13 stacks when i finally sat down to level my monk and ended up with 4 left when i hit 90

off topic, but personal success...i now have a max level toon in 2 MMOs..
my engineer hit 80 las...er this morning in GW2

Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Lieris » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:48 pm

bldavis wrote:
Lieris wrote:I finished the legendary sigil quest (I think I was quite lucky to have done it in 3 resets) and I got a panda monk out of the starting zone. How many hours does it take now to get to 85 if fully decked out in heirlooms and are there any new tricks to doing it as fast as possible?

if you just wnat the shortest possible /played time and not the fasted time period, once you hit 20, do your daily, log out and come back again tomorrow

you can stack up insane amounts of bonus XP that way
not doing that until my horde monk hit 86, i still had less than 3 days level time, and that was through dungeons purely once he was out of the starting zone

with doing quests and full boas, i am pretty sure you could get down to the 20-30 hour range

Ah that's perfect, I'll go with that. Thank you. :)
Lieris
Maintankadonor

Postby culhag » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:23 pm

Armored Skyscreamer : Acquired (mount #216 ! )
culhag
Maintankadonor

Postby Teranoid » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:26 pm

Last night of pink dinos, shitty debuff pass and whisper macros, OH MY GOD TURTLES THEY'RE FUCKING EVERYWHERE, ice walls and now apparently vanishing anima rings.

See ya later Throne of Thunder!
Teranoid

Postby Xfighter » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:04 am

Got a solo Galleon before servers went down tonight. Was inspired by Jellos a few days ago on MMO.

Had a 1.6% wipe Saturday to enrage (15 mins), swapped to focused wrath and managed the kill in ~12.5 mins. Reckon its a fight that won't be soloable again for a good few ilvls due to vengeance changes (although the GC change might make up for it...)
Xfighter

Postby Kelerei » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:45 am

Ahead of the Curve: Lei Shen obtained just before 5.4 hit. :D
Kelerei

Postby theckhd » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:43 am

bldavis wrote:
KysenMurrin wrote:Always a good idea to log in and do the Monk class daily even on days you're not going to be levelling, to accumulate time on that xp buff. I levelled pretty slowly at first, and wound up with 9 hours of the buff still remaining when I hit 90.

^^

i had 13 stacks when i finally sat down to level my monk and ended up with 4 left when i hit 90

I think I had 13 hours left on the duration of that buff when I hit 90. I logged in to do it every day. On busy weeks, that quest alone caused me to skip a few levels.
"Theck, Bringer of Numbers and Pounding Headaches," courtesy of Grehn|Skipjack.
MATLAB 5.x, Simcraft 6.x, Call to Arms 6.0, Talent Spec & Glyph Guide 5.x, Blog: Sacred Duty
theckhd

Postby bldavis » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:53 pm

so happy...you CAN have dual spec legendary cloaks

second cloak is 7k, and the second upgrade item is only 87g
super easy to get the kills to, just wait til the boss is pulled and if it is your faction, jump down and start killing it too! (at least that is how it is today)

bldavis

Postby Klaudandus » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:18 pm

yeah, glad i am done with that~!

in one toon....
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Teranoid » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:49 pm

Was fun getting mine done like 45 min after the servers came up and watching everyone bitch in gchat all night about the lag and how dumb it was.

Hi Sarg is high pop with tons of people rushing to finish their cloaks on the first day what do you expect?
Teranoid

PreviousNext

Return to General