Post Your Successes!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Andurin » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:32 pm

Heartstone Beta invite recieved... On the first EU wave and it wasn't spam... Thats a first. And its fun ^^ Also managed to NOT get 3 offhands in the last LFR part on my resto druid this time... Only got a necklace that I already had! (Last 3 weeks I got offhand from the boss with the lions, and 1 from normal roll on lei shen and 1 on bonus roll...)
Andurin

Postby Jabari » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:20 am

bldavis wrote:
Jabari wrote:ILVL 608 Cloak #4 acquired.

i want to hear nothing about having 13 90s...
though i might start working on other cloaks when the patch hits...if/when i get more time

Haha fair enough. I was just wondering how you had so many 90s but not a single cloak at the time.

All it means is that I do WAY too many LFRs once they hit 90, which would be a failure instead of a success I guess. :lol:
Most people want the wealth produced by a society with limited government distributed to them more generously by bigger government.
Jabari

Postby halabar » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:17 am

locate and acquire a Hearthstone beta key, and the time/effort you have to spend on alts will magically disappear. :-)
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Jabari » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:09 pm

halabar wrote:locate and acquire a Hearthstone beta key, and the time/effort you have to spend on alts will magically disappear. :-)

Would love to. Failing so far. Any suggestions for how to get one? :)
Most people want the wealth produced by a society with limited government distributed to them more generously by bigger government.
Jabari

Postby Flex » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:27 pm

I just play other games...

Spec Ops: The Line was the last one I went through and is well worth playing if you play any type of FPS games as the storyline is a really great take on the Modern Military Shooter genre and video game Heros.

Vacation next week will allow me to finish Dishonored, Metro 2033 and Last Light and a few more games I have in my queue.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby bldavis » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:35 pm

halabar wrote:locate and acquire a Hearthstone beta key, and the time/effort you have to spend on alts will magically disappear. :-)

or just run out of wow time...
it sucks being broke, but hey i am closing in on my first 80 in GW2! :twisted:

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby bldavis » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:38 pm

so my horde guild just finish our legendary collection, got our 2k guild achievement points, and i hit exalted with teh ashen verdict on my dk all in the same run!

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Sagara » Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:17 pm

First gold CM in an hour-ish (ToJS) - 2nd try was a trial run on Silver, then Gold on 3rd!
And we're headed back tomorrow for 3 hours!
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby Fetzie » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:43 pm

Sagara wrote:First gold CM in an hour-ish (ToJS) - 2nd try was a trial run on Silver, then Gold on 3rd!
And we're headed back tomorrow for 3 hours!

Fairly easy ones:
Stormstout brewery is very unforgiving of errors, but otherwise easy.
Gate of the Setting Sun
Siege of Niu'zao Temple
Scholomance
Shado-Pan Monastery

We got gold in Gate of the Setting Sun with three deaths and quite a few mistakes.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Lieris » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:28 am

I finished the legendary sigil quest (I think I was quite lucky to have done it in 3 resets) and I got a panda monk out of the starting zone. How many hours does it take now to get to 85 if fully decked out in heirlooms and are there any new tricks to doing it as fast as possible?
Lieris
Maintankadonor

Postby Fetzie » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:44 am

If you're ever in Valley of the Four Winds, the Saly'in Warscout rare spawn can drop a single-use bound-to-account consumable that gives you +300% experience for an hour on a character (does not persist through death, disappears if you get to 85). That, with the monk +50% experience buff and BoA gear, means you'll push through about 20 levels in that hour.
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Teranoid » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:58 am

It's not the Warscout. It's Krol the Blade in Dread Wastes.
Teranoid

Postby halabar » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:59 am

Fetzie wrote:If you're ever in Valley of the Four Winds, the Saly'in Warscout rare spawn can drop a single-use bound-to-account consumable that gives you +300% experience for an hour on a character (does not persist through death, disappears if you get to 85). That, with the monk +50% experience buff and BoA gear, means you'll push through about 20 levels in that hour.

Wrong NPC. Krol the Blade in Dread Wastes drops that. :-)
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Fetzie » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:06 am

halabar wrote:
Fetzie wrote:If you're ever in Valley of the Four Winds, the Saly'in Warscout rare spawn can drop a single-use bound-to-account consumable that gives you +300% experience for an hour on a character (does not persist through death, disappears if you get to 85). That, with the monk +50% experience buff and BoA gear, means you'll push through about 20 levels in that hour.

Wrong NPC. Krol the Blade in Dread Wastes drops that. :-)

Ah, you're right.

link to item: http://www.wowhead.com/item=86574

Fetzie

Postby Worldie » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:20 am

The item from the warscout is actually getting nerfed in 5.4 after all the effort I did to get it :(
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

PreviousNext

Return to General