Post Your Successes!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Teranoid » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:55 pm

H Council dead. My god that last 2 minutes is some of the most nerve wracking shit I've ever been a part of.
Teranoid

Postby Andurin » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:13 am

Done with chapter 2 of the black prince. Followed some of the tips on the isle of thunder farming in the frustrations topic. Was going nicely at it, when someone on the /1 was looking for people to farm with. Ended up with a group of 2 rogues, a monk, a hunter and me. Blasting away at trolls and got revered in 30ish minutes.

Also killed the alliance general and managed to win the bg's with only losing once. Also got some nice bg achievements ^^ (Won the murderball one with holding all 4 orbs and won the mine with a score of 1600 to 12. Not 1200, just 12. )

Thanks for the tips guys :D Now on to exalted T.T
Andurin

Postby bldavis » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:49 am

jesus...nice work in the BGs

GL on your secrets and runestones!

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Newsom » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:02 am

Sagara wrote:HC, just Lei Shen for Bleeding Edge (yeah, right....)

If you can get Animus down, you can get Lei Shen down. GL!
Frango NewsomNewsSpoon
Newsom

Postby econ21 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:12 pm

Lei Shen down; only 10N but better late than never.
econ21

Postby bldavis » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:09 pm

econ21 wrote:Lei Shen down; only 10N but better late than never.

congrats!

hey we cant all be heroic raiders right? :D

personal success...
at the risk of bugging out the fight and causing us to do it over again...i had fun on the LK fight in our run in ICC

i now have enough health (had over a million when we started..ss to prove it) that i can survive his big kill ability, and decided to see if i could finish off the LK before the RP ended...i did right as tirion was about to mass rez

much lawls were had by me at least :D

Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Worldie » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:56 am

econ21 wrote:Lei Shen down; only 10N but better late than never.

Just in time to faceroll Jin Rok hc for some more ilvls for SoO ;)
Gz!
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby bldavis » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:22 pm

second kills on durumu and primordius tonight, and i have 13 90s now :D
(2 dks, monks and 1 of everything else)

bldavis

Postby Worldie » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:15 am

13 °_°
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby bldavis » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:11 am

Worldie wrote:13 °_°

yes..13...

9 alliance and 4 horde, and i still have 2 86 and a 85 :)

bldavis

Postby Andurin » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:21 am

Completed LFR ToT once again and I think I got 4 pieces of loot (all wich I already had) and 5 or 6 secrets, not to bad for 1 week ^^
Andurin

Postby Amirya » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:15 am

Completed the first 2 sections of ToT LFR on Saturday with some guildmates, that was a blast. I wound up with 2 piece t15, 2 secrets, and was almost consistently in the top 10 dps. Which just made me laugh, considering I was going as elemental instead of resto, and was wearing my resto gear/gems/enchants/reforges.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby cdan » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:27 am

bldavis wrote:
Worldie wrote:13 °_°

yes..13...

Where do you find the time?
cdan

Postby Jabari » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:55 am

cdan wrote:
bldavis wrote:yes..13...

Where do you find the time?

bldavis wrote:my success is similar in that i am up to 10 runestones...so i should (hopefully) get my cloak before we start in SoO

By ignoring them all once they hit 90, evidently. :P

(13 90s and no cloaks yet? Do you even play any of them once they hit 90? :lol: I "only" have 6 90s, but have 3 cloaks and 8/12 runestones toward the 4th.)
Most people want the wealth produced by a society with limited government distributed to them more generously by bigger government.
Jabari

Postby Amirya » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:07 am

That's just a bit unfair, Jabari.

I have 10 90s, and only 1 of them is working on the quest actively, while another two are ToT-LFR capable. And while yes, I ignore some of them when they hit 90, it's more that the questline and the raid instances are tedious to me. Plus, my guild was hit by a whole bunch of asswipes who decided, "I don't wanna play with you guys anymore, you aren't as advanced as my other guild." That also sucks the fun out of the game.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

PreviousNext

Return to General