Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby culhag » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:04 pm

Ra-Den is dead !
culhag
Maintankadonor

Postby Chunes » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:17 pm

@ Nika

I think I spend more time on this board than I do in game since "coming back" recently.

I looked at my bank statement today and saw the sub deduction and thought "I should probably cancel that, considering the circumstances."
Chunes

Postby bldavis » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:50 pm

culhag wrote:Ra-Den is dead !

GRATZ!

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Era » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:27 pm

Just finished Mass Effect 1!
[Slowpoke.jpg]

Had a few frustrations along the way, but overall a great game. Also, best thing? I have the Trilogy pack. Time to start ME2! :D
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fueled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Chunes » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:35 pm

I remember there was a pretty big span of time between when I finished 1 and started 2. When I fired up 2 and loaded my guy up it was like seeing an old friend.

ME2 is great times. Don't skimp out on collecting resources from planet scans. It's worth it in the end.
Chunes

Postby Flex » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:41 pm

All FemShep all the time since I can't stand MaleShep's voice actor.

I spoiled the series when I played it so I gamed the play through to fit what goal I wanted. I also can't go back to play it other ways since fuck if I want to sit through so much exposition for short action sequences.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby JoeBravo » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:51 pm

it took a stupid amount of luck on procs, but finally got a WoL ranking for once.
Ow, and gear I should be doing that fight on heroic with probably, but yea, still happy about it. :P
JoeBravo / Joerojin / Ekibiogami / Cloverleaf / Yodin / Flidhais / Kuanti@ The Khalasar - Dragonblight EU
JoeBravo

Postby Era » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:07 pm

Flex wrote:All FemShep all the time since I can't stand MaleShep's voice actor.

:lol: :lol: Know exactly what you mean. Not the main reason I went FemShep (I'm one of those guys who just usually rolls female characters), but it sure helped!

Chunes wrote:I remember there was a pretty big span of time between when I finished 1 and started 2. When I fired up 2 and loaded my guy up it was like seeing an old friend.

ME2 is great times. Don't skimp out on collecting resources from planet scans. It's worth it in the end.

I'll take that advice, thanks. ^^ I had something like 6 million credits spare at the ending of ME1... :roll:
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fueled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Fenrìr » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:55 pm

After so many frustrating wipes to Lei Shen...we two shot it tonight for realm first (stupid no realm first achieve, lol).
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor

Postby Kelerei » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:28 pm

Finally got to (normal) Ji-Kun. 7 pulls to kill it. :)
Kelerei

Postby Chunes » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:34 am

Most my friends went crazy over femshep's voice actor, but I really didn't find the male version to be bad at all.

Tried doing a full renegade femshep playthrough and the combination of a female character and the renegade play style pretty much completely prevented me from getting immersed in it at all.

(played male paragon first go round and I ate that shit up though).
Chunes

Postby Worldie » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:36 am

Warlock dinged 90 putting me at 9 lvl 90s. 86 Shaman and 85 Rogue left (+ eventually a horde for the achi)

Now to gear it up for the heroic alt run.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Fenrìr » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:04 am

Worldie wrote:Warlock dinged 90 putting me at 9 lvl 90s. 86 Shaman and 85 Rogue left (+ eventually a horde for the achi)

Now to gear it up for the heroic alt run.

Just 1 more, Worldie, then you can 10-box raid and not kill any guilds. =p
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:13 am

you pay me 10 accounts and 9 transfers? ^_^
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Fenrìr » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:21 am

Virtual realms, bro, just wait.
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor

PreviousNext

Return to General