Remove Advertisements

Post Your Successes!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby halabar » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:00 am

My casual 25-man got N Council down for the first time, and I got a N TF ring, and the shared N TF bow (from a bonus roll).

Frustration... realizing that this 25-man team is eventually either going to have to extend lockouts and/or go to 2 nights a week eventually, as 1 night is just not enough time to start fresh and make progression, even with one-shotting two of the bosses, and 2-shotting the next. Bridge trash needs nerfing, just so it doesn't take so much time.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
User avatar
halabar
 
Posts: 9372
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:21 am
Location: <in the guild that shall not be named>

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby bldavis » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:30 pm

KysenMurrin wrote:It's only 65% at 90, below that it's still the old value.

oh well...i guess it is just the fun :twisted:

though i have to be careful, i woke ppl up last night :shock: :? :oops:
Image

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
User avatar
bldavis
 
Posts: 7347
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:04 pm
Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Teranoid » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:13 pm

Couldn't stand the sight of that legendary meta rotting in my bank after suffering through getting those stupid Secrets for weeks anymore.

20k gold later RNG can eat a dick. I win.
User avatar
Teranoid
 
Posts: 2156
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:56 pm

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Andurin » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:18 pm

3 weeks of hard training, with last nights exam as result. And the team of me and my dog passed the exam with 4x an 8 / 10 and 1 time a 7 / 10 ^^ Nearly the highest score, since they never give out 9's or 10's since that is "to good" and people can "always improve".

Now finally got a bit of time left over since we dont loose 2 evenings and a morning each week anymore.
Andurin
 
Posts: 839
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:45 am

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby halabar » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:31 pm

Teranoid wrote:Couldn't stand the sight of that legendary meta rotting in my bank after suffering through getting those stupid Secrets for weeks anymore.

20k gold later RNG can eat a dick. I win.


If the crafted helm was that cheap on my real I'd do that, but they are running close to 60k on mine. I could stick it in my LFR helm, but that just doesn't feel right...
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
User avatar
halabar
 
Posts: 9372
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:21 am
Location: <in the guild that shall not be named>

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Worldie » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:39 pm

You can always get a new meta if you get a new helm ;)
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13298
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby halabar » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:30 am

Worldie wrote:You can always get a new meta if you get a new helm ;)


True, not nearly as expensive to replace as the original Sha gems.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
User avatar
halabar
 
Posts: 9372
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:21 am
Location: <in the guild that shall not be named>

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Teranoid » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:08 am

halabar wrote:
Teranoid wrote:Couldn't stand the sight of that legendary meta rotting in my bank after suffering through getting those stupid Secrets for weeks anymore.

20k gold later RNG can eat a dick. I win.


If the crafted helm was that cheap on my real I'd do that, but they are running close to 60k on mine. I could stick it in my LFR helm, but that just doesn't feel right...


60k? Christ how much are spirits on your server o.o
User avatar
Teranoid
 
Posts: 2156
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:56 pm

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby halabar » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:46 am

Teranoid wrote:
halabar wrote:
Teranoid wrote:Couldn't stand the sight of that legendary meta rotting in my bank after suffering through getting those stupid Secrets for weeks anymore.

20k gold later RNG can eat a dick. I win.


If the crafted helm was that cheap on my real I'd do that, but they are running close to 60k on mine. I could stick it in my LFR helm, but that just doesn't feel right...


60k? Christ how much are spirits on your server o.o


Cheapest I've seen is 5k from dubious lvl 1s.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
User avatar
halabar
 
Posts: 9372
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:21 am
Location: <in the guild that shall not be named>

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Jabari » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:08 am

Teranoid wrote:60k? Christ how much are spirits on your server o.o


As a point of reference, they hang out at about 8000-8500 on my server. *shrug*
Most people want the wealth produced by a society with limited government distributed to them more generously by bigger government.
Jabari
 
Posts: 635
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:46 am

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Teranoid » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:53 am

Yikes.
User avatar
Teranoid
 
Posts: 2156
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:56 pm

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Jabari » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:04 pm

Teranoid wrote:Yikes.


Yeah. Trust me, I was ecstatic to luck into a 516 boots for my hunter from a heroic scenario - quite a bit better than the 502 and just a hair cheaper than the 522 crafted would be. :)

Also, I've seen 535 heroic helm/boots go cheaper at the BMAH than it would cost just in Spirits for the 522s. Just not for my classes :(
Most people want the wealth produced by a society with limited government distributed to them more generously by bigger government.
Jabari
 
Posts: 635
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:46 am

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby econ21 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:09 am

When the latest patch launched, I decided to bite the bullet and I bought the crafted boots for about 40k. I had the recipe, but it was cheaper to pay that price than buy 8 spirits of the AH (going for 9k a piece at the time).

There are only 30 guilds raiding ToT on my server and my guild is mid-ranking, having just killed Megaera (10N) recently, so I guess there are not many raid epics being sharded. My server is very near the bottom of the world rankings, but looking at the thread on MMO Champion about raiding guild attrition since ICC, the small number of raiding guilds now is not atypical of most servers.
econ21
 
Posts: 1373
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:53 am

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Worldie » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:59 pm

9k? they sell for 15k each on my realm >_<
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13298
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Worldie » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:35 pm

Dark Animus hc killed in our 3rd night on it, putting us at 11/13.

Now i get a week of holiday while my guild first attempts Lei shen hc !
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13298
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest


Remove Advertisements

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest