Remove Advertisements

Post Your Successes!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby halabar » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:51 am

Lock project is 3 bars from 90, with the full 458 crafted set, crafted staff, neck from Galleon, and 3000 justice and 3500 honor ready to spend. Might be able to bypass MSV LFR entirely if I didn't need to run it at least once to get into HOF LFR. ( if Worldie doesn't break it before I get there :-)
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Andurin » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:45 pm

Blasted trough the Cataclysm content on my druid yesterday. Started at 80 in Hyjal in the morning, dinged 85 around 6 pm. But also walked the dog a couple of times and watched some movies :p
Andurin

Postby Nooska » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:29 am

Fetzie wrote:
Nooska wrote:
bldavis wrote: and got 5/7 heads on maggy in

You know you have been playing a long time when you instantly thought of Mag'Theridon.

Magmadar.

I win?

Indeed, at least if Magmadar was routinely caled maggy (they need a new nickname scheme ... I mean, they need a new naming scheme...)
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby halabar » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:04 am

Lock didn't get quite as far as I wanted, ilvl 466, but did get out to the Isle, cleared those intro scenarios, got a key and did the treasure room, so next week I can hit the LFRs with a bag of charms ready to roll.

halabar

Postby Flex » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:48 am

woo. ComicsAlliance is back from the dead.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Darrak » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:31 pm

ra-den 25 down after 2 nights and 23 pulls in heavy-haste gear with only one death to fatal strike, huray

also thx to treckie for some tips
Darrak

Postby Newsom » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:06 pm

Yay, Lei Shen 25H down. Guild merger is pretty successful so far.
Newsom NewsSpoonFrangoNewsy
Newsom

Postby benebarba » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:07 am

Bit the bullet and pulled my main out of the guild that I had been in but hadn't done anything with since a couple months after mists dropped, and everyone I knew had either stopped playing or had changed schedules such that I never saw them.

I was rather conflicted, but settled on 1) going to where I knew people who were still active in-game and doing stuff I wanted to do, 2) being the MT of a non-existant raid team is a little silly, and my officer role wasn't really needed 3) I had discussed leaving with the GM, and tried to make it an amicable gquit.
benebarba

Postby halabar » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:50 am

benebarba wrote:Bit the bullet and pulled my main out of the guild that I had been in but hadn't done anything with since a couple months after mists dropped, and everyone I knew had either stopped playing or had changed schedules such that I never saw them.

I was rather conflicted, but settled on 1) going to where I knew people who were still active in-game and doing stuff I wanted to do, 2) being the MT of a non-existant raid team is a little silly, and my officer role wasn't really needed 3) I had discussed leaving with the GM, and tried to make it an amicable gquit.

Where ya going to?...

halabar

Postby benebarba » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:01 am

halabar wrote:
benebarba wrote:Bit the bullet and pulled my main out of the guild that I had been in but hadn't done anything with since a couple months after mists dropped, and everyone I knew had either stopped playing or had changed schedules such that I never saw them.

Where ya going to?...

Derp - never said: the guild I ened up actually raiding with, and ended up becoming friends with the core raiders (the other person we did that Sunwell run with a little while back is the GM). I have had my baby monk in it for a few weeks, but now my 2 most active toons are in it.

we may only do challenge modes at this point... but hey, it's nice to have a group of friends to play with regularly :D
benebarba

Postby bldavis » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:07 am

i know the feeling, and it is one of the reasons i am glad the guild merger happened with my horde guild

we went from a mostly dead (no one ever on) guild to a fairly active one but still small enough you can get to know everyone pretty quick

also...i have rediscovered pvp on my rogue after FINALLY doing the bgs i needed for my dk's legendary chain
why did i quit to begin with? (i hadnt pvped since wrath except a couple bgs leveling said rogue and a TB battle)

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Era » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:34 am

Begin the day with a friendly voice,
a companion unobtrusive~
Plays that song that's so elusive,
and the magic music makes your morning mood~
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fueled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Flex » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:13 pm

bldavis wrote:i know the feeling, and it is one of the reasons i am glad the guild merger happened with my horde guild

we went from a mostly dead (no one ever on) guild to a fairly active one but still small enough you can get to know everyone pretty quick

also...i have rediscovered pvp on my rogue after FINALLY doing the bgs i needed for my dk's legendary chain
why did i quit to begin with? (i hadnt pvped since wrath except a couple bgs leveling said rogue and a TB battle)

PvP changes in 5.3 are a huge step towards making PvP not stupid at the top end for people that don't live and breath it.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby bldavis » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:52 pm

im no where near the top end...
hell my rogue just hit 87 last night thanks to a AV win

speaking of which, AV and IoC suck as a rogue...at least the way i play i guess
though now that i think about it, the 65% resil is prob a big factor...i dont have any pvp gear on my rogue except his lvl 70 trinket

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby KysenMurrin » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:27 am

It's only 65% at 90, below that it's still the old value.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

PreviousNext

Return to General