Remove Advertisements

Post Your Successes!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Worldie » Wed May 08, 2013 10:57 am

Decapitate is still there for LFR, just it doesnt oneshot it harly does 200k damage, so you barely notice it.

The beast is also still there in LFR.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby halabar » Wed May 08, 2013 12:45 pm

Worldie wrote:Decapitate is still there for LFR, just it doesnt oneshot it harly does 200k damage, so you barely notice it.

The beast is also still there in LFR.

And given how lag-inducing that fight is, it needed a good nerfing for LFR. It's the worst fight I've ever seen for reducing WoW to a 1fps slideshow..
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby bldavis » Wed May 08, 2013 3:01 pm

horde pally is now 74 with 425 bs and 450 mining
IM READY FOR CATA! ...
dam now i need 5 1/2 more levels in wrath content :shock: :evil:

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby econ21 » Wed May 08, 2013 3:07 pm

Come out of the first Durumu maze on LFR with 1 tank, 1 healer and 6 dps. And still one shot the boss.
econ21

Postby Teranoid » Wed May 08, 2013 5:40 pm

I got a Tabard of the Lightbringer for 30k.

Sucker.
Teranoid

Postby bldavis » Wed May 08, 2013 6:58 pm

econ21 wrote:Come out of the first Durumu maze on LFR with 1 tank, 1 healer and 6 dps. And still one shot the boss.

just that part is a success!

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Shoju » Thu May 09, 2013 6:39 am

I have now lost 42 pounds.

I also, have absolutely zero clothes that fit right. I don't even have any clothes that are too tight to wear. This is easily the least I've weighed in 6+ years, I'm probably closing in on what I weighed when I got married. Though I'm not sure, becuase My Wedding Ring (A titanium Band) is all but falling off my finger now.
Shoju

Postby Chunes » Thu May 09, 2013 7:34 am

grats sho!

Keep it off now.

As for my recent success, finally acquired my tyrannical 2h weap. Arenas were significantly easier last night.
Chunes

Postby halabar » Thu May 09, 2013 8:02 am

Closing in on being "done" with LFR on both the hunter and spriest... Spriest only needs a belt, and has 5-pc. Hunter needs one of the trinkets from the first wing. (It would be nice to get the MH/OH from Lei Shen for the priest, but I have one of the staffs already, so I'm not gonna sweat it if it doesn't drop. Hunter could use one more tier piece from ToT LFR, but, has 502+ in all slots other than that trinket, so not gonna sweat that one either if it doesn't happen).

Soon will be able to spend all my LFR time for my lock.

Also... my casual guild (25-man, 3 hours one night a week) is now 16/16 Tier 14. We are going to clear ToES one more time next week to get some folks some gear, and then we'll start pounding on ToT.

halabar

Postby Klaudandus » Thu May 09, 2013 8:07 am

That's pretty badass. Sadly, LFR and Nalak still hate my guts, so I'm still stuck doing LFRs for the foreseeable future. Although the only thing I'm missing from ToT4 on Fluttershy is the trinket.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby halabar » Thu May 09, 2013 8:13 am

Klaudandus wrote:That's pretty badass. Sadly, LFR and Nalak still hate my guts, so I'm still stuck doing LFRs for the foreseeable future. Although the only thing I'm missing from ToT4 on Fluttershy is the trinket.

Thanks.

Nalak still hasn't given my squat, but the ToT LFR finally relented these past two weeks, after 3 terrible weeks. Still have some LFRs to do on the hunter this week, and one token left, so hoping can get that other tier item.

Not sure which toon I'm bringing to ToT, but gonna start saving all my Mogu runes for ToT on that toon.

halabar

Postby Shoju » Thu May 09, 2013 10:56 am

Chunes wrote:grats sho!

Keep it off now.

As for my recent success, finally acquired my tyrannical 2h weap. Arenas were significantly easier last night.

Oh, I'm not done. I figure I still have at least 60 to go before I'm done. 60 pounds would put be at 191. That's a little heavier than I was shortly after graduating, but I figure if I get down to 191, from there, I'll be adding muscle, and toning myself, so the weight loss will be less pronounced at that point.

This is definitely the season where I'm going to lose the most. I'm coaching one baseball team, running to games for my oldest's High School Team, and going to my daughter's practices twice a week, and then games when they start, as well as this being our busiest season at work.

This morning I had to manhandle ~250 pounds worth of transaxles (about 50 each) to get them plugged, taped, wrapped, into boxes, and out on the dock for UPS, and I've still got the rest of the small orders that I have to get ready. I'm definitely getting plenty of exercise right now, and enjoying eating healthier versions of things I like to eat.

For Lunch, I had homemade BBQ Shredded Chicken Sandwiches on Whole Wheat Buns. 2 sandwiches set me back ~600 calories. I feel pretty good about that, since I have a coaches meeting and practice tonight, so I know that Dinner will probably be a homemade veggie Pizza, for about 400 calories (but oh my god so tasty).

The only thing that I find myself frustrated with right now is drinking. I pretty much only drink water, and a small(er) amount of DT. MT. Dew now, since the calorie intake on most other drinks just make me look at it and say ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I might have a glass of Milk every once in a while, but I just can't seem to bring myself to drink much else, as I feel like it's wasted calories. Though, I do enjoy Minute Maid Lite Lemonade from time to time, and Diet V-8 Fusion.

Maybe after Baseball Season I'll try finding healthy drinks that I can drink, and not feel like I'm wasting Calories.
Shoju

Postby Chunes » Thu May 09, 2013 12:28 pm

If you can't go without the fizzies from soda, I'd recommend just grabbing a lime flavored seltzer (I drink La Croix) and squeezing a quarter wedge of lime into it.

Super low cal, but still satisfies my need for bubbles when I'm eating lunch. It's a negligible amount of calories from the fruit sugar, but nothing you won't burn off by simply breathing.
Chunes

Postby Shoju » Thu May 09, 2013 12:44 pm

For me, it's about the taste really. Don't get me wrong, there are days that I work hard enough that cold water hits the spot. But there are other times, I just want to drink something with some flavor, and the more I do to stay healthy, the less Diet Dew I'm consuming in general.

I'll try that Idea, Maybe it'll hit the spot. Thanks for the tip.
Shoju

Postby Bellanka » Thu May 09, 2013 12:45 pm

If it's just flavor you're after, try those Mio water enhancers. I was never able to meet my water goals before I got them. Now it's easy.
Evangelyna
Raid Leader/Main Tank
SWARM, Alterac Mountains
Bellanka
Maintankadonor

PreviousNext

Return to General