Remove Advertisements

Post Your Successes!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Andurin » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:42 am

School of hard knocks. 4bg's, all 4 parts of the achievement... And Ive got my violet proto drake ^^
Andurin

Postby bldavis » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:09 pm

Andurin wrote:School of hard knocks. 4bg's, all 4 parts of the achievement... And Ive got my violet proto drake ^^

gratz

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby bldavis » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:11 pm

Treck wrote:
bldavis wrote:
Treck wrote:Monk lvl 90, only druid left! ^^

how many is that now?

That would make it my 4th, only my druid now then i got all tanks :)
I guess warlock should be the next choise :)

gratz, all i am missing is a warrior (technically my 90 druid is resto/kitty but still)

i have 8 90s, only missing rogue, warrior, paladin, and priest (i have 2 dks)

Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Worldie » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:24 pm

Fetzie wrote:
Worldie wrote:
Treck wrote:Monk lvl 90, only druid left! ^^

Amateur, I'm at 6 lvl 90s, with a 7th at level 89 ;)

Pfft, a guy in my guild has all 11 classes at level 90.

Ask him where did he find the will to do 85-90 on 11 chars pls, cause my DK and hunter have sit at 89 for almost 1 month now.

(Plus I'll need to level a 12th char as well for the horde/ally achievement.. arg)
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby halabar » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:50 pm

Worldie wrote:
Fetzie wrote:
Worldie wrote:Amateur, I'm at 6 lvl 90s, with a 7th at level 89 ;)

Pfft, a guy in my guild has all 11 classes at level 90.

Ask him where did he find the will to do 85-90 on 11 chars pls, cause my DK and hunter have sit at 89 for almost 1 month now.

(Plus I'll need to level a 12th char as well for the horde/ally achievement.. arg)

Suddenly glad I deleted my paladin and dk who were 85 to remove temptation to level them, so I have 4 90s and one 71 that will hit 90. Highly doubt my monk will ever get there, except perhaps in the post-Org lul, if I'm still playing by that point.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Amirya » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:44 pm

I guess this is a success. I realized this morning I need to pull my belt in another notch, but if I do, my jeans get all weirdly bunched up in the front. I'm thinking I might need to go downsize my jeans...
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Nikachelle » Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:49 pm

Amirya wrote:I guess this is a success. I realized this morning I need to pull my belt in another notch, but if I do, my jeans get all weirdly bunched up in the front. I'm thinking I might need to go downsize my jeans...

Woooo! Was just talking about this problem with a friend today - Nothing looks more ridiculous than a tight belt and a loose waistline!
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Amirya » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:42 pm

Agreed! I've tried it with a couple of different jeans, and all of them have the same issue.

I just don't want to buy new jeans, I hate clothes shopping. /cry
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:58 pm

Amirya wrote: I hate clothes shopping. /cry

Are you sure you are a woman Ami? :mrgreen:
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby bldavis » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:10 am

Worldie wrote:

:shock: *dives for cover*

bldavis

Postby Jabari » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:40 am

Personal progression from 12/16 to 16/16 T14 10N this week. Tsulong is fun - 100k HPS and a max 2M Greater Healing Wave is amusing.

Also got the 496 helm/shoulder tokens, immediately transmorged back to LFR set, as yellow feathers >>> blue feathers. :lol:
Most people want the wealth produced by a society with limited government distributed to them more generously by bigger government.
Jabari

Postby culhag » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:00 am

Andurin wrote:Picked a random server and rolled a Tauren Druid. No gold, no heirlooms. Still enjoying myself ^^ I wonder if I actually get to any of the expansion content. Should anyone run into Moopet from Draenor (EU), thats me :p

I did that as a side project. Slowly leveling a Forsaken Warrior. I was motivated to see the new Forsaken storyline, and also the "two factions max level" achievement.
Slightly annoying : even with zero XP boost (apart from rested) I still outlevel the zones.
Gold is easy with two gathering professions. I recently turned 60, and I still have 2k left after buying flight. Already have most of my glyphs too.
culhag
Maintankadonor

Postby benebarba » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:52 am

Worldie wrote:

I've met women of all shapes and sizes... and all have a common theme: none can find clothes that fit/look the way they want easily. So I can understand the hate.

But really, dudes have a similar issue... most of us just go around having compromised on one of the two things :P

(though don't get me started on the stupidity that is single-number women's sizing. Holy hell, that should be loaded into a cannon and shot into the sun.)
benebarba

Postby benebarba » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:54 am

culhag wrote:
Andurin wrote:Picked a random server and rolled a Tauren Druid. No gold, no heirlooms. Still enjoying myself ^^ I wonder if I actually get to any of the expansion content. Should anyone run into Moopet from Draenor (EU), thats me :p

I did that as a side project. Slowly leveling a Forsaken Warrior. I was motivated to see the new Forsaken storyline, and also the "two factions max level" achievement.
Slightly annoying : even with zero XP boost (apart from rested) I still outlevel the zones.
Gold is easy with two gathering professions. I recently turned 60, and I still have 2k left after buying flight. Already have most of my glyphs too.

you can actually gather? man, I've been basically getting beat to nearly every node by some level 60+ flying character out farming. I have no idea which servers have been condensed in the CRZs I've been in, but I'd say they're a bit *too* crowded so far.
benebarba

Postby culhag » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:51 am

benebarba wrote:you can actually gather? man, I've been basically getting beat to nearly every node by some level 60+ flying character out farming. I have no idea which servers have been condensed in the CRZs I've been in, but I'd say they're a bit *too* crowded so far.

I'm on a low-pop PvE realm. CRZ has never been a problem. I've seen a few people from other realms leveling, but never any high level character.
culhag
Maintankadonor

PreviousNext

Return to General