Remove Advertisements

Post Your Successes!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Worldie » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:33 pm

Horridon is essentially about not standing in shit and focusing mobs instead of not falling to the temptation to just aoe everything.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Nikachelle » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:52 pm

Worldie wrote:Horridon is essentially about not standing in shit and focusing mobs instead of not falling to the temptation to just aoe everything.

My raid leading expertise when we first got to Horridon: "don't stand in crap and interrupt mobs".

Rhia's like "welllllllllll there's a bit more to it than that...."
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:20 pm

Nikachelle wrote:
Worldie wrote:Horridon is essentially about not standing in shit and focusing mobs instead of not falling to the temptation to just aoe everything.

My raid leading expertise when we first got to Horridon: "don't stand in crap and interrupt mobs".

Rhia's like "welllllllllll there's a bit more to it than that...."

did you reply with "oh and click the orb"?

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Treck » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:05 pm

Yey, now I have personally also killed Lei shen :P
Missing such an important world first due to work fml :S
Treck

Postby bldavis » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:37 pm

gratz on Lei Shen kill, and GL on raiden!

Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby benebarba » Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:27 pm

Baked Oatmeal: Amish for 'Best bread product evar!'

(picked this stuff up at a booth at Eastern Market, the big food market in Detroit... am going to try not to eat it all myself.)

The best I can do is a rough description: imagine a really dark brown crumble cake, but with a courser texture. It's about as heavy as banana/pumpkin/etc. bread usually is.
benebarba

Postby Amirya » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:05 pm

Nikachelle wrote:Taxes filed! Whoop whoop!

Should be getting a nice chunk back, between medical expenses, schooling, and purchasing my hybrid vehicle :D
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:41 pm

better late than never, but PK is now 8/16 T14 with an elegon kill and a 2 shot of will
Last edited by bldavis on Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

bldavis

Postby Worldie » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:07 pm

Nikachelle wrote:Rhia's like "welllllllllll there's a bit more to it than that...."

Not really. Essentially all doors have 1 important mob to focus down, a specific skill to care about (move out of, or interrupt), and one or two trash mobs that should be just cleaved/dotted to death and generally ignored when main mobs are up.

Other than that, all 4 doors are like "kill the big mob, bring the dinomancer to 50%, click orb, finish all mobs, move to next door, repeat".
Eventually you have to move from the frontal/back aoe from Horridon, but there's plenty of time, small area and huge warning from any boss addon.

The last 2 phases in normal mode are essentially free loots.

Well ok you tecnically have to do tank swaps too, but if tanks haven't learned to taunt at this point of the game it's quite bad.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Nikachelle » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:33 am

We're long past that at this point anyway now and we don't tank swap anyway (go go being a paladin!).
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Rhiannon » Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:54 am

Worldie wrote:
Nikachelle wrote:Rhia's like "welllllllllll there's a bit more to it than that...."

Not really. Essentially all doors have 1 important mob to focus down, a specific skill to care about (move out of, or interrupt), and one or two trash mobs that should be just cleaved/dotted to death and generally ignored when main mobs are up.

Isn't what you just said quite a bit more than "don't stand in stuff, and interrupt"?
Rhiannon

Postby Worldie » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:11 am

Nut really much more!

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Fetzie » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:19 pm

11/12 25 man normal mode.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Anub'arak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby culhag » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:22 pm

Mine !

And if I may complain a bit, I was hoping to get the Obsidian blade along the way but it hasn't dropped. :(
culhag
Maintankadonor

Postby Fetzie » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:26 pm

Never enough for you, is it? :)

Congratulations!
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Anub'arak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

PreviousNext

Return to General